It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Urgent Web Bot Update Ref: 10/25

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by jtma508

Frankly, it seems about the same to me.

Allow me to explain.....

It is true, what the web bots do is look for pattern's and words as well as date's.

There is nothing psychic about them.

They are simply pieces of computer code.

Now, if you say people are all psychic, and most are unaware, don't know if I agree, but ok, go on.

Now what you say is people are typing/discussing certain thing's in the future because of psychic abilities, seems kinda far fetched to me.

The reason is we as a people still argue if these abilities exist or not.

Now I understand how they are supposed to work, now.

I just don't agree with their assumptions.

But that is my righ,t as is your right to believe.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Whatthehell?

Where did you get that bit about Terrence 'adjusting the end date'?I have most of all he recorded and wrote,heard/read more than once and I never saw that.I know he stated his earliest date to look at was the bomb drop in Hiroshima,but that doesn't say he changed the end date.So wherefrom?

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by trueforger

Where did you get that bit about Terrence 'adjusting the end date'?I have most of all he recorded and wrote,heard/read more than once and I never saw that.I know he stated his earliest date to look at was the bomb drop in Hiroshima,but that doesn't say he changed the end date.So wherefrom?

It's common knowledge. In fact, it has to do with the date you mention regarding Hiroshima.

Originally McKenna chose the Hiroshima date as the start of the final 67.29 year cycle leading up to zero point. So his original zero point was in November 2012, not December 2012. But when he learned about the Maya calendar he adjusted his end to date to fit that.

Here's a quote from one person's web site re: what I said:
McKenna choose the atomic bombing of Hiroshima as the starting point for his last 67.29 year cycle (as you know, all prophets believe they live in the final era, so it is and has always been). At the end of this final cycle the novelty should reach a singular point beyond which we do not know what will happen. This should happen in mid November 2012. But since this was close enough to the end of Baktun 12 in the Long Count calendar (December 21, 2012) he decided to adjust the end date so that it fit this calendar! This means than that the last of these 67.29 years periods did not begin with a major event like the atomic bomb, but with a more general idea, such as the end of WWII…

haecceities.wordpress.com...

I just googled and ran across that site. I'm sure if you take the time to look you can find the original McKenna story regarding the Nov. end date.

Personally, I don't know that much about it except that McKenna got a lot of his insights while stoned out of his mind. He did mention meeting other entities while tripping who taught him some special knowledge. Perhaps they could help us? If we could just find them...

And here's another guy who mentions it on his site. He's more positive about McKenna than the other site which is against his theory.
mactheory.wordpress.com...

[edit on 6-10-2009 by Whatthehell?]

[edit on 6-10-2009 by Whatthehell?]

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by mrmonsoon

DING DING DING!!!! We have a winner

Now do you see why i don't agree with the webbot theory??

They are assuming that each and every individual has precognitive abilities.

- if it is a basic sence which we all have than that doesn't mean there isn't a big variation in the amount or strenght of this ability each individual uses. Like with seeing or hearing, some people see and hear better than other people...
- Is precognitivity the ONLY factor that dominates how you express yourself subconsiously over the internet?? I mean, could understand that somebody with a mental breakdown or a manic depression would put more negativity in his or her writing...

To me, these are to many loose ends to call it an absolute science. First proof to me that all people have a certain amount of precognitive abilitiy, a measurable amount and to what length of time this ability stretches.

Peace

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Whatthehell?
Someone else has mentioned this before. Precisely what happens with Seers using spiritualism. We tend to look at each new version of what Clif says and not look back to what he originally said. Thus, we convince ourselves that he's onto something.

You also have the Jeanne Dixon effect--make a lot of predictions and people will take note of the few that hit and disregard the many that don't. And you're not going to go too far wrong these days predicting financial, military and/or environmental crisis, especially if your believers allow wide windows of time and liberal interpretation of vague statements.

I think this technique might have some validity in predicting financial events as it would pick up discussions of what people think is going to happen and how they plan to behave in the future. But as far as picking up valid information about apocalypse, conspiracies ,UFOs and Alien invasions it would just be picking up the usual internet chatter.

[edit on 6-10-2009 by DelMarvel]

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by operation mindcrime

it just came to me that the only thing web bot can precisely nail down is that everyone will becoming a little more paranoid in the future.
I predict that web bot will continue to predict negative events, since it will only be recording peoples negativity as you are implying.

Now, how about the positive things web bot is predicting?
Maybe not because if it just picks up random things people post on the internet and if people usually go to the internet to write things because they feel negative and use the anonymity to vent their frustration chances are web bot will only pick that up and that's just a fraction of what is really going on on people's minds.

There, Web bot's future prediction abilities, debunked.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by DelMarvel

Originally posted by Whatthehell?
Someone else has mentioned this before. Precisely what happens with Seers using spiritualism. We tend to look at each new version of what Clif says and not look back to what he originally said. Thus, we convince ourselves that he's onto something.

You also have the Jeanne Dixon effect--make a lot of predictions and people will take note of the few that hit and disregard the many that don't. And you're not going to go too far wrong these days predicting financial, military and/or environmental crisis, especially if your believers allow wide windows of time and liberal interpretation of vague statements.

I think this technique might have some validity in predicting financial events as it would pick up discussions of what people think is going to happen and how they plan to behave in the future. But as far as picking up valid information about apocalypse, conspiracies ,UFOs and Alien invasions it would just be picking up the usual internet chatter.

[edit on 6-10-2009 by DelMarvel]

That's exactly how it works.

You and I can make the same predictions about the coming dollar crash, etc. as long as we pay attention.

After listening to Clif's detailed description on many interviews regarding the bombing of Iran's sites by Israel on Oct. 25th sending the death cloud around the globe nine times killing millions, I KNEW what would be coming closer to the actual date (and I'm neither psychic nor spending $28,000 per month surfing the net).

As I suspected, Clif's last interview contained very little mention of the Israeli bombing. The prediction by then was already obscured by the addition of "It may be the swine flu". By this time it became more talk about emotions and less about specifics.

Now we get the "rush email URGENT" message telling everyone that it's none of the above. It's really the banks instead.

I'm certain Clif's kept an eye on the news. Just as I'm certain he knows full well what the TWZ graph says (though he claims not to in his last interview).

Yes, Oct. 7, 2008 was a hit... for all the economic doom sayers (and half the people here I'm sure). Oct. 25, 2009 should be an economic hit as well when we see troubles in the economic world the following week. Good enough.

Now... What happened to those two guys on the run with the futuristic device that could be a time machine? Which politicians vanished between steps that all the world should be acknowledging? And can I have their stuff if they are no longer using it?

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 04:12 AM
link   
I cant wait till The end of October there is so much activity due , earthquakes ,storms, sun spots and now a electronic crash of some kind at or near the 25th.
While monitoring SOHO I have been watching the sun spots , and wouldn't you know it a big flare is active on the other side on the Sun ATM, due to cycle round to us in about O.M.G. 13-16 days

before you FLAME , please read below story:

Two Friends Bob the Goat Farmer & Anthony the Sheep farmer are walking in the desert when they come
across a set of old rusty train tracks. both curious they decide to follow the tracks to there destination, several
minutes after traveling along the old tracks for they hear a train whistle.

Bob immediately jumps off the tracks and Assumes that there MUST be a train coming.

Anthony ,the more rational friend points out that the tracks are Old and Rusty ,they only heard a train whistle
,and that they also do not know which way the train may have been heading.

Some of Us are like Goat Farmers ..
"those who hesitate are lost......"

Some of Us are like sheep Farmers..
"Look before you leap........"

At that Moment in time Its hard to say who would be wrong in such a situation ...
...unless a train passed by that is , then only one person may get to reflect on his decisions ..

"REMEMBER The Glass is neither Half Full or Half Empty, You just need to use a smaller Glass... - Cairn Stirling 1982."

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 05:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by TaggarT100

Bob the Goat Farmer & Anthony the Sheep farmer are walking along the railroad tracks.

Bob the Goat Farmer suddenly says "We're going to be attacked by flying wolverines in five minutes."

They both run and hide in some shrubs. Half an hour later they come out, dust themselves off and resume their journey.

Suddenly, Bob once again says "We're going to be attacked by flying wolverines in five minutes."

Anthony keeps walking.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by DelMarvel

Originally posted by TaggarT100

Bob the Goat Farmer & Anthony the Sheep farmer are walking along the railroad tracks.

Bob the Goat Farmer suddenly says "We're going to be attacked by flying wolverines in five minutes."

They both run and hide in some shrubs. Half an hour later they come out, dust themselves off and resume their journey.

Suddenly, Bob once again says "We're going to be attacked by flying wolverines in five minutes."

Anthony keeps walking.

So you must not have been keeping up with economy related news lately then? It's obvious (to me at least) that something has got to give, I'm just not sure what yet. We can't continue like we always have.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 07:14 PM
link   
I don't follow.
Firstly there are goat HERDERS and SHEPHERDERS
FARMERS grow crops.Ranchers herd cattle.
Steers are castrated cattle,cows are the females,bulls,the whole males.
So what's this jive about flying whatchmacallitz?
This thread is about the Webbot predictions.
If you're gonna mock that,get yer nomenclature right,otherwise you look even more foolish than the webbot believers,even if nothing happens.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Ya well that bit doesn't exactly cut it for me.I'll take your advice and look into it further.

As to contacting the entities with the Answers,ya have to actually listen to his rap.He tells all about the Who,How and How Much.But I won't as it would be a clear no no here.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Well here we are @ 10/22.

Nothing big has happened.

Personally, I doubt anything will

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Wells Fargo Bank Holiday - not according to this.
www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Update - George is still looking for it. Seems he, at least, is not expecting it to be U.S. centered and is expecting it to be at least 85% economic in nature (he's not ruling out mega quakes or Israel starting a war with Iran).

urbansurvival.com...

Just so you understand how this stuff works in a very general sense the October 'turn' was spotted in the last several data runs and may be as much as 85% economic in nature.

So, the latest from Cliff is:

"latest immediacy data shows it as occurring at

5:12 am 10-26-2009 (time zones are a bitch so let us just say east coast time) and will likely be wrong by about 6 hours as it may actually be 'effective' on the paris meridian (the old rose line).

a small visibility spike occurs at 7:02 am on the 26th

so damn early Monday morning...."

I plan to get up a little earlier than usual Monday to see how it looks 'going by'. It's always of interest not only to watch something in the 'rickety time machine' pop into reality, but more interesting to is do some propagation mapping.

Seeing as it arises out of 'globalpop', I am not really expecting it to be a USA-centered event. Maybe something in Asia (huge mega quake or financial lockup - something like that - or heaven forbid Israel takes out the Bushir reactor complex.)

[edit on 24/10/2009 by Iamonlyhuman]

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Interestingly enough, that will be a Sunday.

In the US stocks and such are not traded.....Until Monday.

Just saying........

Time will tell, but I predict that nothing big or new will happen on 25.

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Well, well... seems there's something on the horizon. Just this morning:

7.3 mag Earthquake - Tsunami warning issued

US Swine Flu 'National Emergency'

With Obama given emergency powers, there may be something to this.

[edit on 24/10/2009 by Iamonlyhuman]

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Orrrr... I just found this: This could be what ends the Banking System once and for all. Now, a judge ruling in favor of canceling a $450K mortgage because the the bank didn't have the mortgage documents (which most of them don't nowadays), would certainly qualify for a beginning of something don't you think? He didn't just cancel the foreclosure, he canceled the entire mortgage. The person get the house for freeeee..... Now that's not too good for the banking system (and the whole economy), now is it?

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 10:20 PM
link   
So.... I dont have to pay my bills???

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 01:22 AM
link   
It's world wide:

articlesofinterest-kelley.blogspot.com...

I wonder what would happen if you attempt to retrieve funds from an ATM?

edited: link fixed...

[edit on 25-10-2009 by antisocialbutterfly]

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join