It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Urgent Web Bot Update Ref: 10/25

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 04:29 AM
link   
You don't need a computer to understand what is going, and what the nations around the world want to do - in a neer future.

In fact - I say like Heinz fon Foerster : " I don't need a computer, I am a computer ".

We , or some of us, have the consciousness, in our neuronal network.

A computer or super computer doesn't have our capacity, YET. BUT as for the sentance, i know i am wrong, i know that google and other company/states may have the capacity to do it.

In less than 15 years (- or next year ? ), the humanity will have is new artificial intelligence.

If you read betwean the lines of health information, what do you understand ?

Do you want old people to be immortal ?
Do you want humanity to become manufacture, or robotic ?

When there is choice for a lot of people ... there will be Two humanity.

The humanity that will accept all technology (so it is the case for most people ) and the other humanity.

And if they survive - there will be two evolution of humanity.

But I don't think the first one will let the other one survive. The first one, is a bad one, it want control, technology allways means control, power ... etc.

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 05:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Copernicus
reply to post by ecoparity

You are doing a good job showing how the program really works, and everyone who is truly interested in learning can read your posts or find more information on their own.

Perhaps there is one major component in the webbot system which is deliberately being left out.

How is it that both the earlier published TIMEWAVE ZERO 'Novelty' program
points out Novelty dates
and the webbot tends to 'hit' pretty close to the dates of perturbances in the Novelty timeline ???

could one infer that knowledge of the TWZ Novelty timeline is influencing the mindsets of the population and is therefore reflected in the webbot models predicting/forecasting warning dates ??

these could not possibly be 'similar' programs? could they?

it may be more credulous to say one predictive model is 'following' the other models lead !

gotta wash up

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 05:42 AM
link   
reply to post by St Udio

You are learning faster than i am!!! Good observation, St Udio

Peace

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 06:07 AM
link   

well you have not followed it to see they have gotten basically every single prediction on the exact day this year.

No, it hasn't, Questionall, despite your repeated insistance that it has.

The webot, like every other single method of predicition, has failed over and over again. Do you know why that is? Because the future is not set in stone. Because no one can see into the future.

The webot, like every other prediction ever made, will once again use the infamous excuse of the "Time line has changed".

And even though the webot is a failure at prediciton, the truth is IT will be accurate for someone out there.

The apocalypse happens everyday to someone - people who want to sell you inside info on when an apocalypse will happen are preying on our need to control our own private apocalypse. It all comes down to our fear of death.

Hopefully, for me, Oct 25, 16, Dec 21 2012, Oct 26 2010 and every other date for something "big" happening will come and go with out my own private ending, but it may not and then someone somewhere will have had an accurate predicition for me.

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 07:07 AM
link   
reply to post by St Udio

It's crazee.TWZ has been 'set in stone' a long time.For instance,the King Wen Sequence is older than Christianity,unchanged from way back then.The math and graph,not so long ago figured out,but really,the code(if correctly teased out of the sequence)has the same age! These peaks and valleys don't really change their timelines.The webbot guys claim to not be going by TWZ.So if these two systems work,albeit inperfectly,why not two different data streams pointing the same direction?Time and again we see corelation,so,naturally one wonders.And to say no one can predict future events is just plain showing lack of actual experience with accurate systems such as I CHING.One time is all it takes to show it can be done and the I CHING does it regularly.Interpretation is usually the problem,but that in no way diminishes the accuracy and efficacy of the system,it works as multitudes will testify if asked.It is scary to those with much they wish to remain concealed.

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Iamonlyhuman
reply to post by unityemissions

No duping people here. It's better, IMO, to know of things that could possibily happen than to be taken totally by surprise if they do happen.

I'm not saying that this will definitely happen... just that everyone should be prepared in case it does.

Your pants will catch on fire at 11:23AM on October 12th, 2009.

I'm just saying... it probably won't happen, but just in case it does, you should get naked no matter where you are at that time, as to avoid being caught in the combustion.

lol

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by St Udio

Originally posted by Copernicus
reply to post by ecoparity

You are doing a good job showing how the program really works, and everyone who is truly interested in learning can read your posts or find more information on their own.

Perhaps there is one major component in the webbot system which is deliberately being left out.

How is it that both the earlier published TIMEWAVE ZERO 'Novelty' program
points out Novelty dates
and the webbot tends to 'hit' pretty close to the dates of perturbances in the Novelty timeline ???

could one infer that knowledge of the TWZ Novelty timeline is influencing the mindsets of the population and is therefore reflected in the webbot models predicting/forecasting warning dates ??

these could not possibly be 'similar' programs? could they?

it may be more credulous to say one predictive model is 'following' the other models lead !

gotta wash up

On the most recent VERITAS show interview Clif stated that he has not seen TWZ in years. I seriously doubt that. I think he follows it quite closely and tunes his predictions to it. That's just my humble opinion on the subject.

And McKenna adjusted TWZ to fit the Mayan calendar after he learned of the 2012 end date. The original Zero Point was not Dec. 21, 2012.

So, it would seem most of the doomster prophets adjust dates to coincide with both news events and each other until we get a general time period for "something" to happen.

I too believe that by the end of October/November period we'll have some doominess. We're certainly being preped for it by TPTB with a constant deluge of propaganda. Something should be on the way.

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by ninecrimes

I wear Tyndale brand fire proof pants.A bit more cost,but no hot nuts while welding.Finding ones self aflame whilst welding in an awkward pose,like atop a ladder,is less funny than you seem to think.Likewise,this matter really is not a joke,sport.You may call us all manner of names,but,we may still be the ones brave enough to clearly find meaning where others merely scoff.It is perfect,really,we need you to try to knock us off point with your distractions.So thanks.Don't drop the soap.

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by unityemissions
How can anyone possibly still believe this junk? Didn't the webbots already predict a series of events that never, not even remotely similar, took place? I recall hearing about mass deaths, people wishing to be dead because this event was so horrific, etc...back sometime last year! It NEVER HAPPENED.

Why are fools still allowing their selves to duped?!

What you say is very logical, but concerning the banking and related financial industries, a second look is warrented. Conditions are so bad, and so beyond any reasonable method of repair, a caveman could figure out we are at the edge of the cliff, and already falling foward. The only question is when.

Lately it seems, early to mid October has been the popular pick for problems to begin. A look at history proves that October is a historically bad month for the markets down through the years. And again, the cave man could figure that one out.

As the next few weeks go by, with all the absolutely horrible financial news out there, someone is going to get their prediction right on, as even the cave man could see the crisis coming. The law of averages kicks in sooner or later. All bad economic indicators, and no good indicators, makes the cave man look like a genius, anyone can see this disaster coming.

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Did anyone ever figure out if the Bank of America shutdown on 10/25 is correct?

That would make sense as it is a Sunday, leading to a 'Black Monday'.

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 03:47 PM
link   
I found this little gem cached on google:

Bank of America Corporation to Lay Off 50 Employees at Fort Lauderdale Claims and Recovery Office 08/28/2009 Bank of America Corporation has notified that it plans to lay off 50 employees at its Fort Lauderdale claims and recovery office. Employees have been notified that the layoffs will start October 25, 2009. The Worker Adjustment and Retraining Notification Act notice says eligible employees will be offered severance pay and benefits.

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by St Udio

I have never put much stock in these types of things.

If I can't get the information first hand, it is suspected as being corrupted.

I also have a warning for people that started in 2005 and is on going.

You are the best indicator. Trust your instincts. What do you feel about our current world situation? Can we expect peace soon? Will civilization become civil?

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 04:10 PM
link   
What do people make of the Govt. plans to end all missions in 2011?

Not just US Govt, but other world Governments also?

Is the world just going to end in 2011?

Space Station??? Afghanistan war??? Iraq occupation????

What does your instinct tell you about why this will happen?

Do some people have a reason for this? Why all at the same time???

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrpotatohead

How can anyone possibly still believe this junk? Didn't the webbots already predict a series of events that never, not even remotely similar, took place? I recall hearing about mass deaths, people wishing to be dead because this event was so horrific, etc...back sometime last year! It NEVER HAPPENED.

What you say is very logical, but concerning the banking and related financial industries, a second look is warrented. Conditions are so bad, and so beyond any reasonable method of repair, a caveman could figure out we are at the edge of the cliff, and already falling foward. The only question is when.

Lately it seems, early to mid October has been the popular pick for problems to begin. A look at history proves that October is a historically bad month for the markets down through the years. And again, the cave man could figure that one out.

As the next few weeks go by, with all the absolutely horrible financial news out there, someone is going to get their prediction right on, as even the cave man could see the crisis coming. The law of averages kicks in sooner or later. All bad economic indicators, and no good indicators, makes the cave man look like a genius, anyone can see this disaster coming.

Very true.

I recall back around April when the Swine Flu was first talked about Clif said he had no data on it and that it was of little concern.

His prediction for Oct. was "The Israeli Mistake". That was described specifically as an Israeli jet bombing the wrong site and something spewing a cloud into the atmosphere that would circle the earth 9 times killing hordes of people.

BUT THEN it started to morph as the Swine Flu talk of vaccinations took off. Clif next said that it could/perhaps be related to the Swine Flu OR it could be the Israeli Mistake. Still later it morphed into "possibly economic".

HOWEVER, as we've neared the date I watched carefully to see what he would say. Around that time he began to talk mainly about emotions and nothing specific. It was only AFTER Oct. 2 that Clif suddenly decided it had nothing to do with the "Israeli Mistake" and was a bank freeze/collapse instead.

Why the sudden change around this time? Maybe he noticed the same thing I did. Suddenly the IAEA was set to be in Iran on Oct. 25th. The Israeli jets can't very well bomb the place for refusing inspections cooperation while the inspectors are there. Meanwhile, new info starts surfacing about whispers growing louder within the banking world. A lot of things seem to be lining up for some doom there.

So.... adjust again. AND? Radio interviewers don't bat an eye. Amazing. Perhaps explains why Clif hides on the phone and does mainly woo-woo shows.

Yes, something IS coming down at the end of Oct. if all the talking means anything. But did Clif's supposed $28,000 per month system predict it or did he simply surf and discuss the same things the rest of us ponder only to adjust his forecast at the last minute based on more up to date news?

Do you think it costs Clif $336,000 a year to keep us informed regarding space alien wars, politicians that vanish into another dimension between steps, and the SOC life?

Somehow when he said that ALTA REPORT 1309 part 6 would be the end of the bots I just knew we'd see a cheaper version (but still only for those special people who can handle it) appearing soon. It just arrived faster than I thought it would. My WHATTHEHELLOBOT must need an upgrade.

[edit on 5-10-2009 by Whatthehell?]

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Can you post proof of this?

If I remember correctly, it was predicted for what you said about deaths to be starting this year.

BTW, how come other people have made similar predictions, and many of their past predictions came to be?

I think it is better to be in the side of caution, than be caught unaware.

Have some money in hand because things are getting worse not better.

We have lost more jobs than were predicted, and everything the obama administration is doing, is only making things worse.

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Whatthehell?
Very true.

I recall back around April when the Swine Flu was first talked about Clif said he had no data on it and that it was of little concern.

His prediction for Oct. was "The Israeli Mistake". That was described specifically as an Israeli jet bombing the wrong site and something spewing a cloud into the atmosphere that would circle the earth 9 times killing hordes of people.

First of all, they said there were two possibilities, not just one.

Second of all, they are interpreting data, so at times they might not specify exactly what will occur, but something similar.

Third of all, the hopi have stated the same thing about "aliens making contact soon."

According to them the blue star was the first sign of things will begin to get worse, and it was the comet which suddenly became very bright, which scientists are still trying to figure out.

According to them another star should appear, a red star, sometime in the future.

This is what i stated in anoher thread.

The Maya and the Hopi are the same people. The Hopi were once Maya who according to both of them was decided a long time ago that a group of them would leave Guatemala and move north. That's what both the Hopi, and the Maya say.

BTW, the Maya don't say the end of the cycle is exactly on 2012. According to them the blue star appeared around October 26th of 2007, which was comet Holmes when it became larger than Jupiter when it's halo expanded and became so brilliant that it could be seen with the naked eye.

According to some of their prophecies that was the sign that we have entered the final stage of this cycle, and from that date and until 2015 could be the time when there would be a pole shift, and before that happens a magnetic shift.

They also say that during these 7 years disasters will increase in occurrence.

According to Drunvalo Melchizedek they also state that during the poleshift there will be 30 hours of darkness, and for people not to panic.

They claim that they have gone through poleshifts twice in the distant past. Well their ancestors did and the knowledge was passed down through generations.

Some of the claims they make is that the magnetic field of Earth will dissapear completely for a time, but if that is true then it means the death of most, if not all life on Earth.

There is also supposed to be another sign, the appearance of a red star, but they don't want to release the details of that part of the prophecy. At least not yet.

[edit on 5-10-2009 by ElectricUniverse]

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 11:00 AM
link   
OK, here is a simple, basic question for the believers of web bots.

If the web bot scan the internet for patterns of words and dates.........

How can they be said to be predicting anything,

They just see what people are saying and report it.

The only way this is predicting is if people in the know, are talking about future on the net, in mass.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by ElectricUniverse

Very true.

First of all, they said there were two possibilities, not just one.

Second of all, they are interpreting data, so at times they might not specify exactly what will occur, but something similar.

Third of all, the hopi have stated the same thing about "aliens making contact soon."

[edit on 5-10-2009 by ElectricUniverse]

There's the problem. You have not gone far enough backward and examined how Clif changes his tune(s) based on what is currently going on as the time for his forecast nears.

The "two possibilities" thing came later. At first there was one. Only one and it was very specific and frightening. It was based on what was being said at the time.

Later, it became the "two possibilities" you are thinking of.

Now it's something TOTALLY DIFFERENT (as of Oct. 2) only days from the supposed event. Why? Because what Clif originally gave us so many details about could not happen on the dates he originally claimed.

Someone else has mentioned this before. Precisely what happens with Seers using spiritualism. We tend to look at each new version of what Clif says and not look back to what he originally said. Thus, we convince ourselves that he's onto something.

Deadtalker: "Someone you knew is trying to contact you. A 'J' name... like Jon."
You: Um... no.
Deadtalker: "Yes it is. You just don't recall right now."
You: I knew a guy named Tom.
Deadtalker: "Yes. Tom. That's it. Sounds like Jon in my ear. Tom. That's right."
You: Wow. How do you do that?
Deadtalker: "It's a gift. I'm a hyper-croniac Terran."
You: Awesome.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by mrpotatohead

Very true.

BUT THEN it started to morph as the Swine Flu talk of vaccinations took off. Clif next said that it could/perhaps be related to the Swine Flu OR it could be the Israeli Mistake. Still later it morphed into "possibly economic".

HOWEVER, as we've neared the date I watched carefully to see what he would say. Around that time he began to talk mainly about emotions and nothing specific. It was only AFTER Oct. 2 that Clif suddenly decided it had nothing to do with the "Israeli Mistake" and was a bank freeze/collapse instead.

Why the sudden change around this time? Maybe he noticed the same thing I did. Suddenly the IAEA was set to be in Iran on Oct. 25th. The Israeli jets can't very well bomb the place for refusing inspections cooperation while the inspectors are there. Meanwhile, new info starts surfacing about whispers growing louder within the banking world. A lot of things seem to be lining up for some doom there.

So.... adjust again. AND? Radio interviewers don't bat an eye. Amazing. Perhaps explains why Clif hides on the phone and does mainly woo-woo shows.

Yes, something IS coming down at the end of Oct. if all the talking means anything. But did Clif's supposed $28,000 per month system predict it or did he simply surf and discuss the same things the rest of us ponder only to adjust his forecast at the last minute based on more up to date news?

Do you think it costs Clif $336,000 a year to keep us informed regarding space alien wars, politicians that vanish into another dimension between steps, and the SOC life?

Somehow when he said that ALTA REPORT 1309 part 6 would be the end of the bots I just knew we'd see a cheaper version (but still only for those special people who can handle it) appearing soon. It just arrived faster than I thought it would. My WHATTHEHELLOBOT must need an upgrade.

[edit on 5-10-2009 by Whatthehell?]

No offense, but your post is completely false and totally untrue. I have studied web bot extensively and have listened to damn near every Cliff High interview out there.

The fact is that the forecast (not prediction) the web bot has for H1N1 has been very much discussed and as far back as July, they have stated that the H1N1 crisis would intensify in late December - January time frame.

In addition, The Israeli-Iran scenario has always been forecast for November.

Why are you spewing this disinformation?

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by mrmonsoon

mr. monsoon... this isn't at all how it works. Not in the least. Explanations have been offered by myself and others (ecoparity comes to mind) that more accurately explain how it works but people just seem to blow by them and come up with the same 'it's just reading what we write' explanation.

WebBot is based upon the premise that people are, by nature, precognitive. At least subconsciously. And that things we 'pick-up' manifest themselves in our moods, behavior and use of language. WebBot looks for changes around a defined set of keywords. These changes are the manifestations of our collective subconscious. That, at any reate, is the hypothesis against which it is built.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join