It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Urgent Web Bot Update Ref: 10/25

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 05:24 AM
link   
I'd like to add that I've had some gut feelings lately about an upcoming earthquake. The last time I had these, the Northridge 94 quake happened.

I feel like we will have a big earthquake (mag. 6.8 - 9.2) during the times November 29 through December 28. Of those dates, the times to be most aware would be between December 6 and December 22.

This is forecast for all of Southern California. But primary locations would be Los Angeles county and the San Fernando Valleys, up through the border with Ventura county.

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 05:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by ecoparity
reply to post by operation mindcrime

The majority of predictions on ATS are in the form of people relating dreams and the occasional ET contact story.

Go to the search function of this site an type in "webbot"....nuff said!!!

I don't really care about earthquake predictions, in fact - I don't care about them at all. If I did I would follow Stan Deyo's work or the other two scientists who make use of data outside what is considered to be "valid" by the USGS and others.

If it is not based upon the precognitive abilities of people i'm willing to except their studies....

I don't think the web bot data should be posted on ATS at all to be honest. Most of the people doing so haven't seen the actual data and relate incomplete or second hand information with zero effort put into going back and re-checking the analysis after the fact.

I would have to agree with you one that part completly...

Why does it bother people like you so much anyway? If they want to charge 10 bucks for a product dealing in predictions they need to deliver something or find themselves out of customers. If people want to pay the 10 bucks that's really none of your business. Are you taking on the mantle of consumer advocate for ATS?

Does ATS need a consumer advocate?? I, atleast, wouldn't want to be it!!
But what bothers me is that i get confronted with rediculous claims each month by people who have read some (ALTA or something) report and everybody goes nuts!!!

If so maybe you should concentrate on areas where you aren't "competing" so to speak. It raises ethical concerns and questions as to your true motivation.

Huh??..come again??? Competing?? You are not perhaps talking about my thread were i "predicted" three earthquakes in a row by analysing data and making an educated guess, right?? That was just my poor attempt at proving you don't need to rely on precognitive calculations to tell the future..

Like UFOs, moon anomalies and everything else - I don't care what people believe or don't believe. My only issue is watching people spout judgments who can't b e bothered to actually research the issue. Like I've said, everyone can offer an opinion but when its combined with lies and incorrect information they're no longer sharing an opinion, they're spreading misinformation which IMO is fostering ignorance not denying it.

Now if you could be so kind as to show me were i spread misinformation, i would very much appreciate it.

That's the one major issue with ATS that people complain about. There are too many people spreading ignorance rather than making well informed decisions and calling it "being a skeptic".

When you start predicting major political and social events a year in advance let me know.

You are missing the point completly!!! What i'm saying is: predictions and prophecies are never valid. No matter how or what makes them. Looking into the future is not possible and we shouldn't want to!!!!!

Especially that last part is important.....WE SHOULDN"T WANT TO LOOK INTO THE FUTURE.

Now explain to me why we should.....

Peace

[edit on 4-10-2009 by ecoparity]

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 05:27 AM
link   
Anyone else think it is strange that it has just been announced that the date the IAEA will inspect iran's new nuke facility is October 25th

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 05:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by operation mindcrime
reply to post by ecoparity

If you are so into the webbot program then please tell me one thing...

Is it based upon the fact that people have (conscious/unconscious)precognitive abilities......???

If it is, then you can make the most elaborate piece of software behind it, it's still depending upon the correctness of peoples precognivity (is that a word???)....

Peace

Please Ecoparity answer me this question.......

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 06:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by jonny2410
Anyone else think it is strange that it has just been announced that the date the IAEA will inspect iran's new nuke facility is October 25th

Yeah me! When i saw it on BBC news website i was like WOW, Timewave Zero and Webbot have been relating to this date. Its going to be intresting as we get closer thats for sure.

Tsom87

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 06:04 AM
link   
I thought the webbot was made to read the markets not to read the future.
So if it's saying there could be a shutdown of the money system i could see this happening but if it happens on the 25th it would be pointless anybody coming in here saying i told you so because we will all be up the creek so to speak.

THANKYOU

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 06:36 AM
link   
For everyone asking why people still believe the web-bot crap, it's because they want to believe.

Also, allegedly, the web-bot made several predictions including 9/11 and the Tsunami. I've never seen the evidence that these predictions were made before the actual event. Just the word of the person who sells subscriptions to the web-bot, if they're even still available.

It's just fear mongering, nothing to see here. Same old, same old.

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by mkross1983
reply to post by Whatthehell?

Ooh nice point.

I personally think the Webbot is just a crawler like Google has and it's going to report whatever it finds people talking about but it is interesting to hear what it thinks is going to happen.

Your pointing out Americans rounding up Americans is even more interesting.

Thanks for that.

[edit on 3-10-2009 by mkross1983]

That is all it ever has been - a compilation of current web searches.

Years ago Metacrawler I think it was, had a sub-feature, you could see in real time what others were looking up.

Now if someone were to sit there and calculate the number of similar results, they too could have claimed to be predicting the future, but all it is is what people are already interested in or concerned about.

It's not suprise that it seems to be predicting economic collapse - that's all anyone is talking about...

People are worried about earthquakes, the earth has seasons, so people may look up things natural disasters at certain times of the year, viola - a natural disaster of either an earthquake or flood is predicted for x.y.2009. Suddenly if anything happens, people in their infinite wisdom, twist the events to FIT the bot.

My Shoe-Bot predicts that there is a high likelihood of my stepping in dog poop if I walk to the pub in the dark.... oO

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 07:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Vanitas

Sorry to be a pest, but I'll be going away shortly, and I'd REALLY like to know the answer (see the post to which I am "replying").
What's more, I am sure other fellow non-initiates would also appreciate the information.

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 07:07 AM
link   
People either believe or they don't believe - those who do follow the webbot are going to be much more prepared for the Oct. 25th event.

The fact is, an article was out yesterday saying the World Bank is out of money - China is not going to pay on their derivatives, now Japan is saying they won't either.

Look at what is going on - it all makes sense, the news matches what the webbot says. There is a break down in banking happening right now.

The fraud that has been committed by banks and the govt can not be covered up much longer.

Wonder if this will also be the point when the bot has silver at around 24 one day and then just a couple of days later at 350?

The fact that silver is predicted to be at 600 to 800 per ounce next year with gold being able to purchase land type value.

For those who just disregard the bot - well you have not followed it to see they have gotten basically every single prediction on the exact day this year.

I am over trying to convince people to prepare - either you have or you haven't - those who haven't but have been warned - well - you can't say others haven't tried to sound the alarm and help you by giving you a heads up.

The problem is 99% of the people have no clue, they only listen to MSM - they are going to be shocked when events unfold fast. The bot said people will go nuts and psychologically not be able to handle it.

We won't just be dealing with the break down of banking we will be dealing with the break down of people too.

One other thing - you may want to start gathering the IP addresses of your favorite websites - because that is another prediction that is ongoing. The PTB will shut down the web in the way of not being able to type in names (.com .net, etc) the only way to get on websites will be to know the IP addresses.

It would be good to get ATS's IP address and store it in your computer somewhere -

So, are you prepared?

Watch the bond sales that start tomorrow - that will be a good information point of the dollar failing. Will ANY other countries purchase the bonds - will the Fed still be able to go through Central Banks and purchase it themselves?

If people have paid attention, then they know this bot prediction is Not far off base at all.

Besides, remember the State Dept. had all the embassies have local currencies to last them a year.

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 07:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Iamonlyhuman

Is this before or after web bot predicted the takeover of our planet by reptilian aliens and if so, is web bots prediction of the sun imploding going to happen to the aliens after they take us over or are the aliens going to be able to stop that? Just asking I am trying to keep my calendar straight, would hate to double book a cpl of disasters, you know when two or more world ending disasters happen on the same day, my Google day planner wont sync with my iphone and we all know how inconvenient it would be to not have your iphone working when the earth blows up. Jeez, how you going to tweet it to your friends.

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 07:25 AM
link   
reply to post by questioningall

good post in general, even if i'm not a bot-believer

things would appear to be coming to a head in the financials, you don't need to be a psychic or a subscriber to see that. even in the much-bashed MSM, there are plenty of dire forcast(ers) if you separate the 10% of the wheat from the 90% of the chaff. i've seen peter schiff and marc faber both on MSM this past week.

the word is out there, you either believe it or not. the bot's timing on this seems possible. what troubles me is the shift in focus, from death cloud to banks, i honestly don't see how analysis can vary that significantly and still be considered precient.

we'll know on the 25th, and i do thank the OP. while i don't hold the bot in high regard, i do like to hear what it's prattling on about.

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 07:29 AM
link   
OK, lets say this "banking thing" does happen. What about the FDIC? I thought if you have money in the bank, it is safe and insured. I'm sure the banks would have to give you some kind of credit ie. if you have enough in savings to pay off your house, then they would have to allow you to do so.

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Like some others here I am very sceptical.

While I haven't gone out of my way to investigate the bot thing, whenever I have seen it mentioned here as evidence of something about to happen, it hasn't.

Last year, while we were all eyeing Yellowstone suspiciously and discussing the data, I'm sure someone posted a bot prediction about "complete and utter disaster", and Yellowstone then went quiet.
There was no massive disaster.

I have no doubt that a complete financial collapse is on the way, simply because the system is completely failed already. It has become so polluted that it is impossible to clean it up. It's too complex for the most intelligent economists and financial wizards to handle. Even controlling this beast by nation is impossible, how are we expecting to control it globally with so many nations holding so many different interests?

It will begin in America because the financial system there is built to fail. It is designed to lend out massive amounts of money that doesn't exist, while sucking in real money in the form of interest, thereby funnelling available assets from the public to the wealthy elite.
It is inevitable that this will collapse, because the public financial system is based on ability to work, tax income, spending and so on.
That's why looking at the markets for indicators on the health of the economy (the real one that you deal with every day) is completely false.

There are two systems in place here, Wall St and Main St. Government are consistently working on the safety and continuity of Wall St, in the misguided belief that this stability will trickle down to Main St. It never does. The only way the two are connected is through employment (Govt. bails out corporation, corporation maintains employment levels, unemployment is eased allowing tax revenue for government and spending in wider economy). But, unemployment is not easing off.

Personally, I'd love to see the complete collapse of the Wall St financial system. It'd be tricky for us, but it would teach people a lesson that we need to learn.
We would survive it, politicians would finally be forced to admit defeat and support the people instead of business, this would release governments from the influence of corporate power and allow a chance for the people to reclaim government and restore it to what it should be; responsible governance of the people, by the people.
It would almost immediately wipe out most of the major names in global financial dictatorship.

While I know it's going to happen at some stage, I doubt that any prophetic program can put a date on it. There needs to be a "perfect storm" scenario, something that scares the bejeezus out of markets in an instant, while their confidence is already battered.

So, yes I do believe something will happen to the financial system to cause a complete collapse (it is inevitable), I just don't believe a program can predict it, and I don't believe it will happen this year.

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by maybee
OK, lets say this "banking thing" does happen. What about the FDIC? I thought if you have money in the bank, it is safe and insured. I'm sure the banks would have to give you some kind of credit ie. if you have enough in savings to pay off your house, then they would have to allow you to do so.

The FDIC is insolvent. They are having to borrow from the banks in the form of increased fees. Too many (smaller) banks have gone under and the FDIC reserves are very, very low.

CIT is about to file Chapter 11 to boot.

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Iamonlyhuman

Originally posted by maybee

The FDIC is insolvent. They are having to borrow from the banks in the form of increased fees. Too many (smaller) banks have gone under and the FDIC reserves are very, very low.

CIT is about to file Chapter 11 to boot.

Here are some visuals regarding this.
www.dailyreckoning.com.au...
I also just found this...
"FDIC Discloses Deposit Insurance Fund Is Now Negative -
9/29/2009:
In an unprecedented disclosure, the FDIC has highlighted that it expects the DIF reserve ratio to be negative as of September 30. As there are a whopping 48 hours before that deadline, one can safely assume that the DIF is now well into negative territory: as of today depositors have no insurance courtesy of a banking system that has leeched out all the capital of the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation. Let's pray there is no run on the bank soon..."
www.zerohedge.com...

We truly are in some serious danger...
[edit on 4-10-2009 by Humberto]

[edit on 4-10-2009 by Humberto]

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 08:02 AM
link   
If the banking system did collapse in the UK i would not want to be Gordon Brown after saying the actions he took he saved the world.

Very funny indeed.

THANKYOU

[edit on 083131p://2009-10-04T08:06:50-05:000410 by mars1]

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Thanks for replying to my post
- I would like to think if something is about to happen, there will be some signs in the next couple of weeks. Maybe I'll start watching the news a little more. I just pray that we will all be OK.

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 08:07 AM
link   
this qualifies.... we know or suspect a Sunday In Oct. to be a day that something nasty is suppose to happen. 10.25.09 is a Sunday.
and that sort of makes sense... you see toward the end of OCT. people will be breathing a sigh of relief Oct is almost over.... and wham out of the blue.

but this is not first - second or third or even forth time the stars aligned if you know what I'm saying...
since we lack government support in stopping any of these.... all I can say is ... if you see a flash, your neighbor drops dead, or the booggie man with a badge kicks in your front door... well kiss your ass good bye...

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Man I'm slow.... Never mind...

Just thought i would share this:

UN to inspect Iran's new nuclear plant on Oct 25

TEHRAN - UN nuclear inspectors are to visit Iran's new uranium enrichment plant that has raised alarm in the West on October 25, the UN atomic watchdog head announced on Sunday after talks with Iranian officials.

Source

[edit on 4-10-2009 by lucentenigma]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join