It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Employees Refusing Flu Vaccine Fired (Chicago)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Health care workers in Chicago who are refusing the vaccine are being fired .

The only exemptions are documented medical reasons or religious ( If it's religous .. You cant suddenly go to church and say I dont want the vaccine .. It has to be documented as well )

According to this lady .

mod edit: all caps in title

[edit on 3-10-2009 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 06:52 PM
link   
I wonder if they'll be denied unemployement benefits too? As its was a recognized decline to not take the vaccine that resulted in their unemployement. Not only for Chicago but other Health and Medical personell within the United States? seeing as so many will be "fired" due to the willing-ness to be subjected to such a "mandated" vaccination, there will probably be a lot of claims to those states which actually do fire medical workers and personell...

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Anyone being fired anywhere for refusing this vaccine is wrong, wrong, wrong. So wrong that it is evil.

The very creators of the vaccine won't even be held responsible for any adverse reactions.

But it's okay.... Obama promised it would not be mandatory. Oh the "audacity"!

Can't believe this is happening in America.

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by 2kni3

They need to sue the employer. Employers should not be allowed to force people to recieve vaccines without regard to the dangers of the vaccine. It would be good for them to set up a legal fund ; many people would love to donate money for this fight.

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 08:16 PM
link   
I have seen the arguments on the TV and from what I can tell, if any medical facility is run by either the State or Federal governments, they can not mandate or demand such. But if they are a private facility or a company, they can mandate and or fire a person for failing to uphold on company policy. My question is this, if they demand such, why don't the nurses and health care people just go on strike, and not just for a day, but for 2 weeks and see what happens, if the adminstration decides to change the policy or go and start their own hospital and medical facilities, that way they can continue to provide care, but at the same time use a bit of common sense in running it?

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 08:57 PM
link   
My body is MY body and no one else has the right to penetrate, vaccinate, decorate or any other 'ate' you can think of without my permission. So shove that up ya a*** Uncle Sam.

take care all
res

new topics

top topics

join