It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are you descended from ancient Celts? Take the Test

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 08:06 AM
link   
I have a body that is a big mix of mainly celtic, this particular tune doesnt do it for me. But I am proud of it in a way, I like a hundred pipers a more a more/ much more haha. I re discovered my celtic conciousness back in the 90s and am very glad to have done. It is a rich tapestry of gems and clues on how to live a sacred life. If this tradition calls you I highly recomend a journey of self discovery. a reply to: wayouttheredude

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 03:39 AM
link   
Clark sept clan cam-shròn.

I love the pipes and like taking a good speaker system when i camp to play in the hills in the middle of the night.

People think they are hearing things

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 04:33 AM
link   
I got goose bumps and smiles. And a sense of unity.
Chaotic unity, but unity non-the-less.

I have no idea about any past lives, nor how to tap into such a thing, but I thoroughly enjoyed the video, and am thankful it was brought across to me right before I fall asleep.

Thanks OP (if you're still around)

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 04:51 AM
link   
I'm 100% a Celt. A good pipe band up close and personal will get the hairs on the back of the neck standing up even on the manicured neck of your average hard as nails Englishman/Sassenach.

The Celts covered a vast range from Northern to Eastern Europe to northern Italy, Spain all the way to Scotland and beyond.

A while back my ex GF buried her father. His favourite song was highland Cathedral..(written by a couple of Germans BTW) was played as he was carried from the Church. A week later i thought i would take her away for a week just to clear her head as she wasn't getting over the bit, so we headed for the highlands of Scotland.

We decide to walk part way up Ben Nevis, Really misty. On the way down after not meeting a soul we could hear pipes playing. i couldn't make out the tune, As we got closer my ex just stopped and burst into tears.

On a small outcrop overlooking River Nevis stood a kilted Lone Piper knocking out Highland Cathedral. Go Figure. Shivery Spine time again.

My ex saw that as a sign that all was OK. That was good enough for me.
edit on 19-12-2015 by Soloprotocol because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join