It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spaceship at an angle

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Okay so its been awhile since ive posted a new thread but i feel as if i have to tell whoever wants to listen with an open mind. Kay well im only going to tell of the last of the dream which was more vivid that my regular dreams by far. So im walking up a rocky path way that lets me see the gigantic UFO, but the UFO is at this type of angle \, and then i saw with very very vivid detail the sun at night with a black spot in the center. Mars was the most beautiful and then Jupiter. If anyone that has anything POSITIVE to offer to all this and is like minded then i would really like to hear about it.

1. Id like to know theories on why the spaceship was at such an angle like this- \

2. Why so vivid? even more so then the astral plains ive been told of?

3. Why, or how did i know or immediately that there was some type of allignment going on that included there being an eclipse? but not enough to block out the whole sun?

Okay ill leave with that....

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Stop eating cheese before you go to bed.

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by butch_uk
Stop eating cheese before you go to bed.

And stop cutting the cheese once you get there. I had a doberman once who used to fart so bad the smell would wake him up....then he would look at me like it was my fault.

But seriously. I think the spaceship at an angle means that you are destined to discover a crashed disk or are destined to watch one crash. Please be carrying a camera when it happens.

[edit on 10-3-2009 by groingrinder]

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by soldier8828[/url]

Unlike the previous poster, I'll ask two pertinent questions.

On which Astral Plain did you experience your 'dream' and are you able to 'think' of changing your shape yet?

I was referring to Butch!

[edit on 3-10-2009 by fritz]

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 01:41 PM
link   
yea very very clever ha ha....no seriously if i cant post on ats then where am i gonna go to post stuff like this....?

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by fritz

im not to sure how to answer your question. ive had a lot of trouble putting things like this out. Ive wanted serious answers and have not gotten any. i have no experience with astral, this new one will be my 3rd i believe in 2 months. I dont know which one i was in. i didnt know there were more than one astral plains. im thinking this has to do with some kind of alignment? is there any cosmic alignments that are suppose to be occurring with mars jupiter?

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 02:52 PM
link   
This reminds me of a point I recall being brought-up in a UFO-related television program back in the late 1970's or early 1980's.

I'm sorry that I don't recall the show, it might have been an episode of "In Search Of" or some similar program. I watched a lot of stuff like that when I was growing up.

In any event, I recall somebody on the program talking about noticing that quite often flying saucers seem to be spotted as moving around in the sky just like you mentioned - at some weird angle relative to the ground.

It was postulated that the reason for this might have to do with the means by which such objects operate. The idea was that such craft moving through the solar system do so independantly of the gravity of any particular planet it may be near. When they may come quite close to the Earth (perhaps even inside the atmosphere) because of some anti-gravity field they generate - they don't automatically "line-up" with the Earth's surface in a fashion we would see as "level" (like the way everything else moves around the earth by default). The idea is that as the craft approaches the earth, the angle it appears to be at will be relative to that latitude it is being spotted at. Closer to the equator would be perhaps closer to perpendicular to the ground, and closer to level with the ground at the poles.

The presumption was, that when the craft is ready to land, it will initiate some sort of procedure that effectively lines it up with Earth's local gravitational field. The implication was that perhaps there are several different propulsion systems involved, or perhaps several different operating modes - depending on whether the craft needed to operate "local" to a particular planet, or on an inter-planetary basis within a solar system, or on an inter-stellar basis among solar systems.

Of course, that's all 100% conjecture (and potentially 100% B. S.), but an interesting theory anyway - which I thought might relate to your, eh "dream".

[edit on 2009-10-3 by EnhancedInterrogator]

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by EnhancedInterrogator

wow that's the best reply not just on here but on any other thread ive posted and take everything you have said as a compliment. I am being totally honest when i say i have only been getting into this whole planet alien crop circle political meltdown frame of mind, i never was introduced to it this deeply with web sites such as this. i actually found out about this web site in a round about way through project camelot of all places right>? so me having dreams about planets and saucers is strange to me truly. to some this might have been a sign from God seeing the heavens as i feel i have, it was that vivid and beautiful, would have been considered a prophet which i will stop to say that i am not at all in ANY way saying i am. im not. im merely stating that regardless of the fact that most of you feel that i am easily touched, i assure that things are happening whether people would like to accept or not.

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 04:10 PM
link   

I am being totally honest when i say i have only been getting into this whole planet alien crop circle political meltdown frame of mind, i never was introduced to it this deeply with web sites such as this.

Yeah, don't get too caught-up in the "doom-and-gloom", end-of-the-world, NWO-taking-over stuff here on ATS (and elsewhere). Even if something "super-natural", hidden or otherwise beyond the norm is going on, or is going to happen (or not going to happen) - doesn't mean whatever that is, is all negative.

Personally, I don't go-in for all the channeling and spiritual stuff myself, but I'm trying to keep an "open" mind. Hopefully, as the saying goes, not so "open" that my brains fall out.

[edit on 2009-10-3 by EnhancedInterrogator]

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by EnhancedInterrogator

well exactly, i can have an open mind enough to where i know that if i was outright proven wrong than i wouldnt worry about it. quite a few on here just flip out when you say you saw something or along those lines and your regular on what website again? if you dont like the channel dont watch it. lol but there will always be that one person.

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 06:23 PM
link   
1. How could anyone come up with theory's, ... or more importantly, why would you ask for theory's about this spaceship, ... it was a DREAM. dreams can lack any type of meaning or rationality.

2. How can your dream be more vivid than astral planes ( not plains) that you were " told of" ?? that doesnt make sense, how can it seem real that something you've never experienced.

3. Alignment, Eclipse, .... its a drrreeeaaaam, why does it have to make sense.

4. How old are you ?? I'm taking a survey.

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 06:35 PM
link   
I dont interpret dreams..

Here's one I had in similar vein

I am sitting at a cafe, at a busy intersection, at a table, against a guardrail, at the edge of the street. It is a T intersection, I am at the top of the T...

There are fluffy clouds overhead, maybe 70% cloudy, with blue showing through. Suddenly everyone stops talking and starts looking up.. as disks emerge from the clouds, - Tens of them...

(Here is the weirdest part)

I turn to my friends at the table and say: "If you can remember hearing my voice telling you this, you will remember everything that is going to happen"

(Wake up with a start)

[edit on 3-10-2009 by seataka]

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by seataka

oh wow ive heard of something similar to this. i had a friend tell me about how he and another friend of both of ours said that they were going to say something in the dream or in astral and the next time they spoke they said the same thing they heard in the astral/dream state. ive found that numbers are very relevant as are planets apparently. here ill give the link to where i looked up what was in my projection.

mars-

dreammoods.com...

jupiter-

dreammoods.com...

sun-

dreammoods.com...

ufo/spaceship-

dreammoods.com...

i use this site quite a bit to help me interpret but i also like getting feedback from real people. for those of you who are going to take your time to try and make me look bad for having a dream/or astral plain thats fine, that your opinion everyone has one there like anyways thanks for those of you who have taken the time to take me even a little seriously.

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by IntastellaBurst

what a D bag, i cant stand know it alls. firstly if your gonna rip me make sure your on the right site because im not the one, so take your garbage opinions somewhere else. Thanks You....!

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by soldier8828

Duuuude, your ripping on yourself, ... asking for theory's about something that only existed in your imagination. I didn't bomb on you at all, .... just pointing out how nonsensical it was.

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 03:41 AM
link   
Where to start?

Firstly there are supposedly, nine Astral Planes. We live, work, breath & breed on the first.

When we dream and we all do so, usually, in the second Astral Plane.

The problems with dreaming however, is that most people cannot remember what happened in their last dream, let alone in the other million or so dreams they had each night.

It is also generally acknowledged that we dream in colour, hence the sometimes brilliant splashes of colour some people seem to recall.

Many people believe that what you experience in your dreams 'somehow' comes to fruition later on in your life, hence the feeling or feelings of
deja vu! [The reasoning they impart is because your 'spirit' or ka leaves the body shell and physically experiences everything you dream.

According to Ophiel in his book "The Art & Practice of Astral Projection", it is possible to 'train' your memoury and recall more and more details of your dreams.

Ophiel also states that with practice, you 'should' be able to travel up or down the Astral Planes at will and as you are able to reach the higher Astral Planes, you should be able to change shape or become a differant species.

I post the following link to his book, in a vain attempt to hush the so called voiciferous majority who tend to pooh-pooh all things they do not understand.

thesilvercord.com...

That was the reasoning behind my two questions to Soldier8828.

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by fritz

wow i didnt know 90 % of you just told me but ill be sure to be aware of it in the future. thank you very much for the input and i will def like to check that link out.

new topics

top topics

join