It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WTC6 and the respective damage that caused the crater.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 12:20 PM
link   
As the last WTC6 related thread started bad but turned into probably one of the best intelligently debated threads i`ve seen for ages, I (after a request) have started a brand new WTC6 thread minus the flaws (hopefully), to start with a picture of the crater in question.......

Legend....

Green lines - The storeys.

Blue Arrows - Distorted steels.

Yellow Arrows - The hole in the exterior face.

Red Lines - Signs of buckled whole storeys from a vertical perspective.

Purple Lines - Signs of buckled whole storeys from a horizontal perspective.

I created a diagram (please excuse my poor paint shop skills) that hopefully describes and points out the huge flaws against the OS and to what caused the crater and more importantly - how did the debris that caused this and the debris itself must have caused (10 storeys worth) fill a crater to only 12 feet of its 120 feet capacity?......

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seventh
how did the debris that caused this and the debris itself must have caused (10 storeys worth) fill a crater to only 12 feet of its 120 feet capacity?......

When I look at the image of WTC6, I see twin tower exterior columns everywhere.

Do you have any idea of how heavy one section of exterior columns weighs?

One section being 3 columns, 3 storeys high and two spandrel plates connecting the 3 columns together.

Now, do you have any idea how much force those exterior columns would have falling 60, 80, or 100 storeys?

Very large and very heavy sections of steel rained down onto WTC 5 and WTC 6 below. The massive damage to the surrounding buildings from the collapsing towers was inevitable.

I don't think there needs to be a debate on this subject. The damage and cause of damage is quite obvious.

[edit on 3-10-2009 by _BoneZ_]

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 02:32 PM
link   
I believe that all these theories concerning wtc 6 are red hearing arguments started by people who have infiltrated the truth movement. Their agenda is to discredit the movement with wild, outlandish theories such as missile pods, holograms, space beams, ABL, Tv fakery and others.

These theories are not embraced by legitimate truth investigators concerning the events of september 11th.

Seventh, try focusing on P-tech and the Israeli involvement in pulling of the attacks during a major wargame exercise taking place on 9/11.

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 03:17 PM
link   
In response to both replies - There is a whole heap of anomalies associated with WTC6, I did notice neither of you picked up on how those steels were bent and facing west to east when the alleged damage rained in from above, I am fully aware of the explosion misinformation fiasco that evolves around this aspect, I am not promoting that, the lowest storey houses the debris that supposedly caused the crater, taking up only 12 feet so it`s suffice to say that what caused the collapse of 10 storeys is no larger than this, and ofc the hole punched straight through the exterior wall.

And to Bonez - If WTC6 sustained its damage during the collapse of WTC1, then kindly explain this.....

Notice how many windows are blown out, every storey visible (5) have blown windows.

[edit on 3-10-2009 by Seventh]

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 03:22 PM
link   

If WTC6 sustained its damage during the collapse of WTC1, then kindly explain this.....

Notice how many windows are blown out, every storey visible (5) have blown windows.

Well, now it looks like you actually have something definitive. Could you please show that building face relative to the towers, and show which tower that is beside it? Thanks.

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by OmegaPoint

Sure, it is the view from West street and it`s WTC1.

EDIT: P.S.

P.S.

There are only 2 possibilities where a tower is to the left of one of the twins with a road PoV, they are WTC3 and WTC2 and WTC6 to the left of WTC1, as WTC3 was 22 storeys tall we can safely rule out that it is not WTC3 and WTC2 in the picture.

[edit on 3-10-2009 by Seventh]

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 03:46 PM
link   

And to Bonez - If WTC6 sustained its damage during the collapse of WTC1, then kindly explain this.....

I would reckon whatever blew the windows out of WTC 6 is the same thing that blew the windows out of the north tower. You can see the shattered glass in the north tower in that image also. Here's an image from inside of the north tower:

There's also the possibility of explosives going off in WTC 6, but there's no evidence of that.

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by OmegaPoint
Could you please show that building face relative to the towers, and show which tower that is beside it? Thanks.

Here's a map of the WTC complex and surrounding area:

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by OmegaPoint

That is tower 1, and that is the south west corner of WTC 6 ,near the pedestrian bridge,

www.prisonplanet.com...

Edit .to add

Sorry bonze ,you posted while typing

[edit on 3-10-2009 by lycopersicum]

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Seventh, where did that image come from? This proves there were explosives in the lower levels of at least the north tower, which also proves that a magical, fairy-tale jet fuel fireball didn't blow out the windows of WTC 1 and WTC 6.

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by OmegaPoint
Well, now it looks like you actually have something definitive. Could you please show that building face relative to the towers, and show which tower that is beside it? Thanks.

It's next to WTC1, and like Bonez pointed out, whatever destroyed the lobby of WTC1 when the plane hit it probably also damaged the exterior of WTC6.

Remember there were people laying outside of the lobby with all of their skin burned off. And of course the lobby windows were shattered, etc.

I have another photo showing a damaged exterior to WTC6 as WTC2 is just beginning to collapse, but it's on Studyof911.com and that site is temporarily down right now. But when I can access it again I'll post it. I know there is definitely more than 1 photo showing WTC6 damaged prior to either collapse.

Remember people, there were federal agencies throughout ALL of those periphery buildings. We're talking ATF, IRS, Secret Service, etc., plus a lot of financial tenants.

I also shouldn't have to mention all the additional explosions heard both well before and after the building collapses. I also once read witness testimony that policemen or federal officers were blocking the entrance to WTC6 during collapse, preventing people from taking shelter there, and that sounds were heard coming from it as if all the lights in it were bursting or etc., kind of like the "gunshot" sound different witnesses reported I suppose.

[edit on 3-10-2009 by bsbray11]

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by _BoneZ_
Seventh, where did that image come from? This proves there were explosives in the lower levels of at least the north tower, which also proves that a magical, fairy-tale jet fuel fireball didn't blow out the windows of WTC 1 and WTC 6.

Sorry bud I cannot remember, I have around 15 gig of pictures and films atm, I will check a few of my regular haunts for you.

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 05:19 PM
link   
I'd like to start by addressing CaptainAmerica's statement:

While that is true often, I don't think its always the case. And I try not to label someone as such until theres some definative proof. I think alot of people truely believe what they say and if they are anything like me hate to be wrong and will stand by their statements till the end. I've been there, have been wrong about some things. And even though a few people said I was wrong, they couldn't offer evidence. Until that was presented I stood by my statements, and when that evidence was offered I scrutinized it heavily and in the end was forced to eat crow. But I was glad that it happened, cause like I've stated on other boards I'm after the truth, even if it makes me wrong.

Now on to business.

I do not see anything that would make me think some type of explosive was used in the building.

Starting with the below picture, I do not see anything that would make me think that building had been a victim of an explosion. The shattered windows make no more of a point than the lower windows of the towers'.

The building was already a black color, to say its burnt or charred I can't see any evidence of in that picture. And any exterior burn marks could be easily attributed to falling debris, considering its proximity to the North Tower.

In the following photos you can see a plethora of debris. Like another poster pointed out, those beams are massive and any one could punch through a few floors on its own. I'm not familiar with 6 or its structural make-up so its anyones guess why the crater formed the way it did without that knowledge.

This photo I cropped from a high res photo of the site, the whole photo was too larger for me to upload. Note the amount of debris

This building here was severely damaged by what seems like just this one section of debris. If that one piece could cause this amount of damage its safe to say the amount visible in the above photos could do the same to 6.

And this photo I'm not sure of a time frame, but judging from the debris I think its after the South Tower was hit and surely after the North. I see no damage to building 6.

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 05:21 PM
link   
We have now the tell tale signs of explosions arising, this imo tells how such explosions were recorded just before both impacts as both agencies involved here use the UTC for their time stamps it is impossible that the seismic data recorded the plane impacts 14 and 17 seconds earlier than the real times....

Firstly the seismic data and sheer importance of the U.T.C time scale, every agency, commission, scientific - structural - flight data - engineer experts whom have provided evidence and data that uses time, the time is set to the U.T.C. which is Coordinated Universal Time, erroneously expanded into "Universal Time Code" or "Universal Time Convention".

To check how accurate this is... en.wikipedia.org...

It is common knowledge amongst the seismic hierarchy that a plane crash will probably not cause enough ripples to evoke a seismic data reaction, this is endorsed by the lack of activity from the near ground level impact at the Pentagon, seismic data is recorded via the ground, and it is the general consensus that planes hitting a building a 1000 feet above ground level, (especially one that absorbs energy) that no data will be recorded, we have witnesses stating there were explosions at ground level just prior to both impacts, and here we have the seismic data and relevant times proving just that.....

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by bsbray11

It's next to WTC1, and like Bonez pointed out, whatever destroyed the lobby of WTC1 when the plane hit it probably also damaged the exterior of WTC6.

Remember there were people laying outside of the lobby with all of their skin burned off. And of course the lobby windows were shattered, etc.

I also once read witness testimony that policemen or federal officers were blocking the entrance to WTC6 during collapse, preventing people from taking shelter there, and that sounds were heard coming from it as if all the lights in it were bursting or etc., kind of like the "gunshot" sound different witnesses reported I suppose.

If you've read any of the firefighter interviews, or seen the Naudet film those are easily accounted for. The damage to the lobby, and burnt people that is.

When the film crew enters the North Tower shortly after impact, there are people in the lobby on fire from flames that traveled down the elevator shafts.

Building 6 housed the ATF. I'm sure there was a weapons cache there. Could explain 1 the security and 2 the "gunfire".

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 05:28 PM
link   
This guy saw a bunch of weird stuff pertaining to WTC 6 and other stuff.Still researching him.

Any of you guys know anything about him?

www.wanttoknow.info...
up-videographer-ground-zero

www.voltairenet.org...

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 05:33 PM
link   
9/11 Rescuer Saw Explosions Inside WTC 6 Lobby

killtown.blogspot.com...

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThaLoccster
When the film crew enters the North Tower shortly after impact, there are people in the lobby on fire from flames that traveled down the elevator shafts.

That's a myth. No super-destructive fireball ever traveled down 1000+ feet of shafts without decompressing. It would be impossible. The drywall shaft walls would have blown out first. Not to mention the fireball at the impact levels was just a deflagration (not an explosion) and barely had the force to blow out windows there, and didn't even blow out all of them. There were only 2 elevators that even covered that distance, and the main one, the main freight elevator, didn't descend and its operator actually survived without serious injury. The only other elevator covering the distance was an express elevator if I'm not mistaken, and it only reached an upper-level basement floor. But police testimony is that the LOWER-servicing elevators were blown out of their banks, not upper-level servicing ones.

By contrast, the explosions everyone kept saying they heard in the basement levels, crumpled up a 300-lb steel and concrete door, for one thing, also cracked walls and blew up elevator shafts local to the basement floors, that did NOT travel up to the impact site. Smoked filled sub-basement levels from below, at the parking garage level. Police and FBI were convinced at one point that a truck or van bomb had exploded on the parking garage level again to coincidence with the impacts. All evidence in public domain points to explosives/bombs being planted in the lower floors.

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThaLoccster
And this photo I'm not sure of a time frame, but judging from the debris I think its after the South Tower was hit and surely after the North. I see no damage to building 6.

You can barely even see WTC6 in that photo. WTC6 is the building right beside WTC1 and WTC5, across the street from WTC7. The face that was visibly damaged was the side facing West Street.

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by ThaLoccster

Great hi def photos,BUT,where is the WTC 6 building material under,the WTC 1 debris?I dont see the debris ,That was once ,filling the 9 stories of stuff.Shouldnt there be a big pile of stuff?from both,the floors and the WTC 1 debris?Why is there even a hole ,What ejected ,the floor/stories,and WTC 1 debris, out of the hole itself,

Just asking

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join