It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Indoctrinate U

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Indoctrinate U is a documentary about how college campuses in the US have become racist, close minded bigot factories. It does a fantastic job of showing how the people who claim to be champions of diversity, actually stifle it and breed a culture of hatred against anyone who doesn't agree with them. It also shows how the political correctness movement has actually set us back in race relations and taught who generations how to be victims and rationalize their own racial hatred.

I especially liked how the black professors they interviewed understood that equality means equality for all and not discriminating against other people in order to achieve so called social justice. These professors were themselves attacked as racists and "not black enough", simply for disagreeing with racial preferences.

You can watch the rest of it here.

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 11:33 AM
link   
star and flag for you as i can vouch for every word that you have posted. have been in college going on 2 years now and i have had to drop over 5 classes due to this exact scenario!!

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by tatersalad

I went to Ohio State University and they actually invited the black Israelites to speak in front of the students. These guys did nothing but claim whites were meant to be the slaves of black people and that some day "they will spill our blood". Its hard to beleive, but the white people were applauding it!

join