It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fast Food Fat Asses

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by snowflake_obsidian

I dont think the OP's intenion is to go after the people like you. The fact is most of us know that there are some larger people in the world. However this country has a weight problem and no one can deny that. I myself do not lust after the unhealthy looking supermodels, most of them are way to thin. But it is rather ridiculous that we do have people suing the fast food companies for making them fat, they didnt chose to shove those cheesburgers in thier mouth and then the conumdrum of the ones who order a supersized everything and then choose to wash it down with a diet coke. Like as if that diet coke is going to make up for the fact that you just ate more than your daily recommmended allotment of calories in one meal. If you ever worked fast food you know that this is the norm not the exception.

Until the citizens of this country wake up and is made to face the fact that they alone are responsible for their actions this nonsense will continue.

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by snowflake_obsidian

i think your right on the ball with that one..

i also think for some, losing weight is as hard as expecting a chain smoker giving up cigarettes, or an alcoholic trying not to drink..

in all cases (food, smoker, drinker, even drugs) some find it more difficult than others to achieve their goal.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join