learn more

[RINGS] My attempt

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 08:16 PM
link   
okay well here we go
12 20 2012- day before end of mayan calendar-revalations was the end in the bible , simon says something about them number characters being in a society before biblical times. maybe clues in genesis or revalations

1+1+1+1=1 we all know this one.

the heiroglyphys on the ftr page are egyptian 5 was giving clues that have somthin to do with egyptian history. clues there maybe one of them number guy said something in sumerian, i wonder

one post said something about jim buntz or somthing bein 3 they both have an unacountable post which would point to that secret place on the site where they would talk being real, and thats why they have so many pts. and he said 4 was estragon i bet this maybe true.

my last thing maybe 5 isnt a nimrod and actually part of the game i think he did something with the 4 and that is why they are missing.
i think the rings are hidden in new york, sydney, server , and i forget the other place, where is server?
okay more speculation to come

[Edited on 16-5-2004 by machinegunjordan]

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 10:22 PM
link   
holy crap ur right let me go find that screen shot

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 10:24 PM
link   

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 10:27 PM
link   
WTF is the Rings?

What is 5???

What is all this crap about???

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 10:38 PM
link   
you guys want another team member? I am interested in playing on your team since it looks like your winning lol.......I am not YET on a team

posted on May, 17 2004 @ 04:59 PM
link   
i am solo and i looked at revelations last night and found a coincidence it says the 4 talking aabout 4 beasts that worshiped god in heaven coincidence but here comes this the first beast was lion like a lion is the symbol of great britain which is in the uk and so is london the second was like a calf no clue yet on that the third was like a human which is ironic cuz 3 is the only person with a difference in his profile than the rest of the # and the other beasts are animals also simon said his uncle said 3 was acting weird, 4 was an eagle, an eagle is the symbol of the u.s. one ring is in new york so 4s ring is in the us new york and 1s is in london if im right, also it talks about 4 angles one in each 4th of the earth newyork london and sydney are in different sections no clue where server is, and those pics are of buildings maybe the rings are in those buildings, i will google egyptian mayan history and search rings and i will google the bible also i remember one number saying something in sumerian i will ckeck out sumerian history, and simon says these people were around before the bible so maybe the words will be in babylonian i will google that and where server is. and 5 said something bout harummbi

posted on May, 17 2004 @ 05:01 PM
link   
o know i see server is not a city it literally is talking about a server so maybe one is hidden here on ats one in big ben, one in empire state building and one in the sydney opera house

posted on May, 17 2004 @ 05:09 PM
link   
did i mention if 3 is jim buntz he lives in toronto and bohemian grove is there so maybe these number guys have something to do with bilderburgs

posted on May, 17 2004 @ 06:12 PM
link   
i believe the number 3 stands for the letter c, meaning catagonia. a small town of about 250 people very close to virginia beach which is where i live.

i will try to find the ring here, ok guys?

posted on May, 17 2004 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Quicksilver

Left is Big Ben (London)
Midle Left is the Empire State building, (NYC)
Midle Right is a computer room, don't know what to make of that.(prolly one of the admin/mods home desk
its clearly a screen and keyboard, maybe the "IT director" guy from ATS?
Right is Sydney Opera building(that architectural marvel)

[Edited on 17-5-2004 by thematrix]

posted on May, 17 2004 @ 06:20 PM
link   
excellent work man. all we need is pocket knife, a box of q-tips and a battery and we have this thing solved.

posted on May, 17 2004 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by machinegunjordan
did i mention if 3 is jim buntz he lives in toronto and bohemian grove is there so maybe these number guys have something to do with bilderburgs

Seems like the bilderbergs definitely have something to do with the game. 4 of "the 4" had some posts with links to rense.com and rantings about the bilderbergs, and now simons latest thread mentions them as well...

posted on May, 17 2004 @ 07:37 PM
link   
4 made a cryptic post and said Insabatu wich is sumerian for rings and the clu 12 20 2012 could be a clue to the post by 1 that was made on 12 20 2012 and it was titled 234 meaning it was meant to be read by 2 3 and 4 also i think there is 10 rings but we only need to find 4 cuz in 4s cryptic post it said the harrambi line may have 2 and they have 4 and 5 was saying stuff about harrambi and him having 4 rings

[Edited on 17-5-2004 by machinegunjordan]

posted on May, 17 2004 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by machinegunjordan
4 made a cryptic post and said Insabatu wich is sumerian for rings and the clu 12 20 2012 could be a clue to the post by 1 that was made on 12 20 2012 and it was titled 234 meaning it was meant to be read by 2 3 and 4 also i think there is 10 rings but we only need to find 4 cuz in 4s cryptic post it said the harrambi line may have 2 and they have 4 and 5 was saying stuff about harrambi and him having 4 rings

If you didn't know, 12 20 2012 is the day the Mayan calender has noted down as THE DAY.

12 21 2012 according to some though, but most calculations come out at 12 20 2012 near midnight.

posted on May, 17 2004 @ 07:54 PM
link   
yes i did know this i stated it in my first post you must have missed it

posted on May, 17 2004 @ 07:57 PM
link   
DANG, I guess I better to to bed then :@ its 3am here and I'm missing stuff and stating the obvious :'(

Sorry for that one.

Anyways, did my Identification of the locations on the picture help any and do you have any clue what the 3de location is?

posted on May, 17 2004 @ 08:00 PM
link   
well actually i already knew with the i dentification but didnt post and the 3rd is a server so maybe it is here on ats simon mentioned something about bilderburgs in his post and he said that the4 were rarely in the same country so there rings would not be in the same country
and maybe the word on 4s ring is insabatu

posted on May, 17 2004 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Yeah, thats what I thought.

Screen and keyboard in front of a serverrack or patchpanel.

posted on May, 17 2004 @ 08:07 PM
link   
hmm good point from above. Maybe 12-20-2012 is a tiem like on the 20th something will come up at 8:12?? It a guess maybe deep.access.abovetopsecret can be accessed ??? who knows

posted on May, 17 2004 @ 08:11 PM
link   
i triedd that site and it said it could not find the site and blahblah simon got an email that said 7 2 5 0 safe meaning these members are safe and 5 and 7 are part of the game but 1 made a post in intros that was 7250 and it syas a sumerian proveb , more sumerian, insabatu could be one word on the rings i dun know

[Edited on 18-5-2004 by machinegunjordan]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join