It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO or Type 1 Civilization?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 09:20 PM
link   
If you think the ppl who brought you the Bhopal Disaster are going to bring you
a Star Trek like world, then you might want to consider the possibility that
it would be more like the Empire in Star Wars.

George Lucas knew this and why you can see hints of it in his most recent films
in that series.

I find it humorous that so many ppl think they will be part of the 500 million that get to live.

Another poster says their version would be more violent without realizing the many slow
kill weapons already in effect right now.

Orwell and Huxley tried to warn the NWO sycophants with "Brave New World" and "1984",
but we still have our crowd of sheep fawning at the feet of professor Pianka and friends.

en.wikipedia.org...

Those who seek power most often do it for their sake not that of others.

I highly recommend some history books to those who want the NWO to come to pass.

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Ex_MislTech

Well that's an interesting perspective.
I think many prophetic writers and such tried to warn the world.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 06:14 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

i think that by the time the rest of the world catch up with the small percentage of earth that is type 0.9. The N.W.O.will have left for there will be no resourses left.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by UKLee111

Could be.
Time will tell.

We may not reach it obviously if we drown ourselves in our own filth....

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   

I was just discussing this with some family and friends!!

This is why I feel that eventually when there is less resistance to a NWO, we will evolve into a Type 1 civilization. You are correct on the speculation that the 'big' NWO secret is really this advancement and why it is important. TPTB know the not everyone will be on board with a NWO only because of things like racism, religion, and ignorance and that's why we are stuck at a Type 0.

S & F

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by ButterCookie

I can appreciate those who fear change and the unknown. The NWO scenario needs to be guarded against at all costs. But eventually Earth will need to have one voice if we are to move beyond our solar system IMO.

edit on 22-5-2011 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
reply to post by ButterCookie

I can appreciate those who fear change and the unknown. The NWO scenario needs to be guarded against at all costs. But eventually Earth will need to have one voice if we are to move beyond out solar system IMO.

Very true.

We are going to have to accept CHANGE in order to evolve. But the NWO is only 'evil and scary' because of the resistance to change/evolution. Think about it:

Population Control
Global currency
Global communication
Technological advancements
(slow) Eradication of religion

How else will we quit killing each other over religion, race, or different ideologies? These things, I feel, have been given a negative connotation because not every one can see the big picture.

That article from the LA Times pretty much summed it up.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
It seems like a strange concept to connect energy utilization to technological advancement. While the technology necessary to capture all solar energy hitting the Earth would be advanced

[edit on 10/3/2009 by Phage]

Its not only about harnessing and energy and weather modification....

Its also about the divisions that we have between each other here on Earth:

Religion
Racism
Homosexuality

and so on. Also about how we are not even together as one on our pale blue dot...

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
reply to post by Frankidealist35

That's just it...

Will we recognize the difference?

There really is none.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by joscarfas

That was the question I asked myself after reading and viewing his information. My perspectives have changed slightly on this topic.

So Slayer do you think we should hit the brakes and turn around in support of a One World Government if the output of this whole thing is for the human race to become a Type I Civilization?

I'm with you on this one. My perspectives somehow changed when I connected the dots between the NWO and what Dr. Kaku has been talking about for quite sometime now.

I believe we ATS members should review the whole NWO thing and see it with a wide open mind from a different perspective. We could probably come to the conclusion that is not that bad after all, however, what remains in questions is the way that the so called 'elites' or 'TBTP' are perpetrating the transition.

What do you think?

Hope to hear from you.

This is also the perspective I got when I really gave it some critical thought.

NWO? hmmmm....maybe not such a bad idea after all, huh?

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join