It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO or Type 1 Civilization?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Sorry, but this guy is a disinfo agent...

Total BS...I wonder what faction of the NWO he is working for?

PEACE and LOVE...

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by rainfall

Sorry, but this guy is a disinfo agent

Could you elaborate a little bit more. What part is BS?

Disinfo? How? What makes you think that?

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
reply to post by Phage

Very nicely written. I wonder if we have reached "Critical Mass" Pun intended but I meant that also in the business sense. Where by we reach a rate in which things expand at a much increased fantastic rate. Are we reaching this critical mass stage in science?

100 years may not be that much of a wait. With the present rate of technological expansion we may just reach a level rather quickly where we may be able to do whats required to achieve it?

[edit on 3-10-2009 by SLAYER69]

we can achieve any level of technological achievement, but will likely still not conquer our basest human traits. These are what will destroy us, i believe. Our penchant towards dishonest behavior, secrecy, and self destruction.

There is not doubting the craftiness and creativity of Earths foremost primate. Can he conquer himself while conquering his planet?

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by joscarfas

He said SETI has not gotten a signal....

He said there is no other civilizations around us....

And how would he know about these different types of civilizations, 1, 2 and 3 if there (by his own words) are nothing to compare it too......oh yeah, Star Trek.

Also, harvesting energy from the sun........what's wrong with harvesting free energy from the earth?

I know disinfo when I hear it.....He is a master of spin.

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 09:02 PM
link   
I find it very worrying that as our technological prowess increases, the individual regresses, even beyond the knowledge of said regression. We are being reduced, whether systematically, or emergently, we all failing beneath the weight of ignorance and into powerlessness.

The peasant understood the pitchfork, and the sword.

I don't even understand electronic pencil sharpener on my desk.

My point is this: we have failed to master the universe of our understanding, even in our severe limitations. We need not worry about immense scales involving more of the same...

That is a nightmare we are not ready for.

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

Well what else are we going to do?
I mean China and India will be coming online in 5 to 15 years. We better have a plan in place to deal with the fuel requirements and pollution.

Not to mention all other non renewable resources.

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Hi slayer,

I found it interesting, but very mainstream. I think the type 1, 2, and 3 already exist, but in a higher dimension.

There is the proverbial talk of the fall of man. Many believe Earth is a quarantine planet, and I agree. More notable among this group is Dr. Steven Greer.

Also, I do believe English is being set up as the universal language in the current paradigm, but I don't think the current paradigm will last.

I am amongst those who believe that in the not to distant future an evolutionary jump will occur in, and amongst men. I think We may indeed have an awakening of the junk DNA, and at that point may, or likely develop telepathic abilities.

Thanks for the thread,

S&F

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by sanchoearlyjones

I appreciate your participation. It seems rather interesting that we have supporters and detractors all saying pretty much the same thing...

We will get there but not in the next hundred years...

I don't know, the way I look at it is this. We have made massive amounts of progress in the last 100 years. We went pretty much from hot air balloons to super sonic flight and beyond. If what we have as the latest in technology as the new bench mark that is comparable to their hot air balloons. Where will we be in the next 100 years if we don't destroy ourselves?

The Debunkers, well they can Debunk all they want.

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

China and India are already online, producing the power they require for their own needs.

Solar energy (the only real power source, the rest are stopgaps) can be harvested and stored (given sufficient tech) as it sweeps over the face of the Earth. There is no requirement that it be shared on a global grid the way electricity is shared in North America. Of course if the nations which are harvesting that energy in space deprive other nations who are only using surface based collection methods there will be conflicts, just as there always have been when resources need to be shared. As always those conflicts will be resolved, one way or another. The strongest will flourish. If they are benevolent they will share the energy harvest. If not...if not, there will be great losses. But loss is something we humans have been coping with for a very long time.

If we do keep progressing toward being a Type 1 civilization, I think it is inevitable that Earth will become unified in some form but not necessarily by design. Someone said earlier that would mean empire. Perhaps, but I don't think empire is necessarily evil. The great powers of Earth all share similar levels of technology yet their cultures are very different and separate. Separate cultures and even nations can exist under a single empire. The Romans did it using military power. Maybe if it was based instead on the selective sharing of energy and technology it would be different. A Type 1 civilization based on a single planet has essentially unlimited energy. With unlimited energy all other resources become readily available. "Join us and share, or continue on your own path. The choice is yours. There is enough for all.". I don't know...maybe.

But damn, it's going to get hot. And probably crowded too. We really need to break out of the cage but the cage is so large.

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

What I mean was when their entire populations can partake in the bounty. China only has I think the figure is about 1/3 of it's 1.6 billion living in their large cities/Urban areas and the rest of the rural population is due to make the transition in the next 10 to 15 years.

Same goes for India's 1 Billion only about 50% of theirs is living the typical western lifestyle. Combine those two that would be another 1.2 Billion roughly added to the Global grid.

That would be like having 3 more Americas worth of energy consumption added in the next ten to fifteen years

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 11:51 PM
link   
I would suggest that energy will be sufficient for whatever level of growth we reach.

There is no energy crisis or shortage. There are advanced technologies that currently exist that would replace all currently known and used technologies.

The reason they aren't known is that the limiters of our scientific and economic advancement have throttled these advances to a zero usage. They will only be allowed to emerge as absolutely required, and even then, the release of these technologies will level the energy playing field among nations - something that right now cannot be tolerated.

The problem is that as humans, for every step forward we advance in one discipline, we slide backwards one step in another discipline.

We as humans have an innate tendency toward self-destruction. It is our essence to be emotional creatures, and while those emotions can be a means of self-gratification and instill a desire to advance, the negative emotions seem to manifest a built-in degree of failure as the frailties that we are cursed with cannot be overcome.

Like crabs in a bucket, one starts climbing out, and the others pull him right back in. For every advancement of one society, culture, group, or individual, another is pulled back down to maintain a limited advancement.

Our highs continue to spike to higher levels, but our lows descend correspondingly deeper.

As a species, we are too selfish and jealous to reach any level of true, net advancement.

Technology advances, but we as a species do not.

I'm very sorry to conclude that mankind is a wretched, miserable lot of self-destructive animals who will likely never reach their true capacities until emotions can be subverted and controlled.

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by dooper
We as humans have an innate tendency toward self-destruction. It is our essence to be emotional creatures, and while those emotions can be a means of self-gratification and instill a desire to advance, the negative emotions seem to manifest a built-in degree of failure as the frailties that we are cursed with cannot be overcome.

Star for you.

On the surface we do seem more bent on self destruction. In the last century alone we were barely able to pull back from the brink a few times.

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 12:08 AM
link   
The scale also has levels 4, and 5 i think. I think they were added after 3 was made. But they focus on universl travel I think. Not sure though I should check into it.

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Did Atlantis, Lemuria, Mu and all other ancient Civilizations have ever reached Type I Civilization?

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by masonicon
Did Atlantis, Lemuria, Mu and all other ancient Civilizations have ever reached Type I Civilization?

There is a link at the bottom in my signature of what my theories on what Atlantis/Lemuria are based on

Fun reading enjoy.

[edit on 4-10-2009 by SLAYER69]

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 01:04 AM
link   
When is part 2 coming out slayer?? hopefully soon man, been waiting on that for awhile now

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 01:53 AM
link   
type 1 sounds good to me, but he says "the internet will only be used like a telephone." does that mean they'll take away our freedom to browse the web? in turkey they made it illegal to go on youtube. sucks to be them, i have relatives there. besides any government that indulges into too much power strips away from purpose and becomes corrupt.

i think the best 1 world gov should be a people govt where the people make the choices, not lions. maybe even adopt some native american traditions like learning valuable life lessons from wise elders so knowledge can actually go somewhere besides tyranny and failure.

i would also apreciate it if the elite would leave out the itsby bitsy little bit on nearly total annialation of humanity. why should evil survive and innocent lives, that have been blamed for the lion's global warming, war, and injustice, die?

i know sheep can be ignorant but in a fight or flight moment, most of them would rather risk their lives and die to save each other than save themselves.. or is that just me? and what about life on this planet? it can't survive being nuked everywhere. it'll be winter for earth-knows-how-long.

anyway, type 1 sounds good. but there are other factors to face.

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 03:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by ohsnaptruth
type 1 sounds good to me, but he says "the internet will only be used like a telephone." does that mean they'll take away our freedom to browse the web? in turkey they made it illegal to go on youtube. sucks to be them, i have relatives there. besides any government that indulges into too much power strips away from purpose and becomes corrupt.

Well that's just it. Use the US or the EU for examples, they are made of individual states where the laws change as you go from state to state. In Turkey and China they ban Youtube. Big wow whats on Youtube that's so scary?

Nothing.

But again who are we to judge them? I like the laws and rules where I live and they are ok with the rules and laws where they live. I'll tolerate them will they tolerate me?

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 03:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maddogkull
When is part 2 coming out slayer?? hopefully soon man, been waiting on that for awhile now

Yeah yeah yeah. I know I know.

It's getting there.

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 05:51 AM
link   
Rarely do I get so captivated by a post…this is great…bravo. Actually made me get an old spiral out and jot down some notes. I’ve heard this scientist before, makes a lot of sense. Excuse me for my naiveté also – I’m a journalist, part-time scholar, but no sort of scientist.
I believe the main discussion here is not what is necessary but the unlikeness that true World harmony can be accomplished with the relentless persecution of those who stand in your way. You mention that they ban YOUTUBE in countries, and then asked rhetorically what was wrong with it…it’s that subtle blending of culture that comes with and infinite resource like the internet that I believe we’ll eventually subdue the population with their dogmas. Religion, heritage, so on…eventually when they see enough of the rest of the World, they wont notice, or care when a Power System – like the U.S. – comes knocking at their door imposing governmental standards. Maybe the Chinese and Arabs have it right in wandering to keep things “pure.” As much as a disagree with suppression of free speech, it is the basis of a sovereign Nation. When they don’t want it anymore, they’ll disregard it like many other cultures have before.
This whole thread brings up a very curious question to me. If “Elites” have planned it all along. If perhaps the theories of the Illuminati are in fact real, and this is what the New World Order is. Is it such a bad idea? World Unity?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join