It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[RINGS] Well

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 07:51 PM
link   
The story sounds ALOT like Dan Brown's The Da Vinci Code. Good yarn youre telling though Simon... Im a relatively new member here but as i live in new york city and am a member of an Order rather old i will attempt to help you in any way as possible if this is in fact real. If its not real then good job story was a nice read at the least.

vir fidelis

edit: sorry didnt mean to post this as a new topic any mod could move it please?

[Edited on 16-5-2004 by Aero]

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 07:52 PM
link   
I think one is in new york i have a feeling it is. Like in the statue of liberty or a building that contains vast amounts of knowledge. If this is real.

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Funnily enough the Da Vinci code is one of the years biggest sellers and is a fantastic read.

I haven't really been reading the rings related bull so could someone explain what the similarities are?

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 07:54 PM
link   
as far as where the rings are located... does anyone remember the 4 pictures that were shown in the "find the rings" tab for a short time ?

I remember what they are.

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 07:54 PM
link   
New York, London, Server, Sydney.

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Yuppers, that's the places... but I think that posting pictures of where the rings could be is too obvious....

new topics

top topics

join