It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wondiferously Well Met

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 01:49 AM
link   
Not quite new, but not a veteran. I wanted to say hello to everyone and looking forward to healthy debate from UFOs to ANYTHING!

What the heck does one say here other than I am a huge devil's advocate and a bit of a narcissists, although when discussing topics only the devil's advocate comes out. I am here to learn, develop my understand and enjoy healthy, even heated debate and discussion.

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 01:53 AM
link   
reply to post by ownbestenemy

Welcome. I am plucky. May I have this first dance?

www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 01:57 AM
link   
ha always a good way to start of with a little bit of MoM

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Hello and welcome to a great site, you should be able to find whatever you're looking for, so much material here. And plucky you never asked me to dance on my intro

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 05:44 AM
link   
Devil's Advocate?

Looking forward to meeting you in a debate. A devil's advocate is always necessary to keep a discussion interesting.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 01:42 PM
link   
At first I was going to complain that topics I usually post on have relatively low posts/replies, but after reviewing them it is because its an actual discussion and not just filled with people spewing off nonsense. Usually the devil's advocate comes out there, in those post to try to get the thread back on track but usually only gets a few takers and the rest just ignore such logical questions to continue being blissfully ignorant to what they are actually saying.

The Internet is a wonderful thing for the anonymity of the masses that have always wanted to speak their mind but woefully dread being held accountable for what they actually say.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Merry meet and welcome. Judging by the racy post following yours, can we skip the UFOs and just watch you go on to ANYTHING? (Ha, Ha - sorry can't stand emoticons and smiley faces). And here I was thinking the Devil was an advocate, or at least a lawyer him/her-self. Enjoy the threads!

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 08:09 AM
link   
HI! Your thread title is great....lured me in.

Just wanted to say welcome aboard, and have a great time. If you are loving the UFO's, we always have an abundance!

....wouldn't hurt to go to the psychology board once in a while.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by ladyinwaiting

Ah yes, UFOs. Ill probably go and have some fun there and read, but I don't know enough to be a critic or a supporter. The psych board, NOW thats some good stuff right there

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Hello and welcome, i am new as well, signed up yesterday

new topics

top topics

join