It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Orange UFO Orbs, Sept 30, 2009, England

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 11:09 PM
link   
I'm not sure how to embed video here yet, maybe somebody could help me here.

This video was filmed earlier this week and shows some pretty interesting orbs falling from the sky. It's a pretty good video, especially after the 2 minute mark. It's in 2 parts where the first part ends at about 6:40 with the woman thanking the orbs for showing up. It then sounds like her friends show up and they start filming again.

Orange UFO Orbs filmed in England

This whole concept of orbs and ufos in general being responsive to our thoughts seems to be a relatively new phenomena in the world of ufologists these days. At first it sounds crazy but the more I think about this the more it kind of makes sense.

If our were to be visited by beings from outside of our Earth then they it would sense that they would have to be beings that either have the ability to travel faster than light or somehow possess the ability to bend space and time. Nothing else would work, considering how far even the closest star system is away. Either way, beings capable of travelling across vast distances with ease would not likely have much use for a physical form anymore. They almost assuredly would be travellers of the mind. Perhaps using light-crafts as their travel medium and maybe mastering and lowering the vibrations of their light-crafts to such a point that we could see them. Wouldn't it make sense that if they could do this then not only could they read our minds but maybe they could also respond to our thoughts? After all, philosophers have been saying for thousands of years that the mind, or consciousness actually, is the only "real" thing in our Universe, everything else being but illusion in time and space.

Maybe it's through the mind that we're going to be approached. Imagine.

[edit on 2-10-2009 by Neo__]

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 11:19 PM
link   

I'm just about to watch it, I will give you a reply as soon as I'm finished, and I'm going to type some more so that there will be two lines.

Edit:

It's interesting. The shape of whatever they are reminds me of that old Atari game "Space Invaders." It could be CG, it could be authentic. I'm not an expert in that area, but maybe someone else more experienced will analyze it and give us an educated opinion. In any case, interesting video, thanks, star and flag for sharing it.

TA

Edit again:

On the YouTube page there's a box that says URL. Copy the part that comes after the = and paste it in the box that opens when you click the "YouTube Video" button on the reply page.

[edit on 2-10-2009 by TheAssociate]

[edit on 2-10-2009 by TheAssociate]

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by TheAssociate

Thanks Associate, perhaps you could drop me a line and tell how you do that.

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Just interested if there were any crop circles associated with these orbs.

What do these orbs do when they finish dancing around? It looks like they're just absorbed into the earth? Can you shed any light on that?

Thanks,

I_R

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Me and my brother saw on of these a week or two ago, tiny and up above the clouds.

Now my curiosity is peaked, I'm going to google "orange orbs" and see if there is any more information about these.

Over and out
Twisted-Inside-Out

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by idle_rocker
Just interested if there were any crop circles associated with these orbs.

What do these orbs do when they finish dancing around? It looks like they're just absorbed into the earth? Can you shed any light on that?

Thanks,

I_R

I did look up on the Crop Circle Connector and no, there hasn't been a reported crop circle in England since the end of August.

You're guess is as good as mine re what these things were doing. I was hoping that at the end they would take the camera over to that spot and see if there was anything there. Maybe they did and there was nothing.

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheAssociate

Edit again:

On the YouTube page there's a box that says URL. Copy the part that comes after the = and paste it in the box that opens when you click the "YouTube Video" button on the reply page.

Thanks Associate, I did try that but it didn't look right in the preview. Now I know.

top topics

join