It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are These Men About to Start the Revolution?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 04:50 AM
link   
reply to post by jd140

Trust me I know A LOT of people in the military as I lived for 4 years in Colorado Springs. I know the mindset of the average soldier very well after working with, training with, and associating with them for that 4 years. And know I don't know ALL but like I said a majority will follow orders not matter how bad things get.

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 06:06 AM
link   
dont hate so much,i say URA t this guys! u heard them they sayd " we dont want a civil war or unrest,but IF it happens then..."
who is going to fight for you,when all the world banks screw you and you dont have money to feed your kid,your forced into fema camps,and your forced to be inplanted and vaccinated like a sheep? THEY!
star and flag

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 06:14 AM
link   

the good guys dont win. wake up.

Sure , if you dont even try, you're really far to win then...

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 06:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by mmiichael
Revolution - yes. These dumb rednecks - no.

M

Hi mmiichael!

I think that statement didn't fit in here and will only make your message look a little bit ignorant and uninformed I'm afraid.

If we analyse these guys in this video from a neutral point of view like those in the Governmental Intelligence Services whould do, what would the conclusion be?

The conclusion would be that these guys are not rednecks and that the situation is indeed a very serious one and should be taken serious enough to report and inform the government about.

You have never been a soldier right?

Well! I can tell you one thing as a former Arctic Ranger in Europe.

Even if I am a European guy and a former soldier, I can actually relate to these guys in the video and understand their mindset - and I guess only a soldier can do that because I do actually think I understand how these guys are feeling - and I can say this because Armies everywhere in the western world works basically the same.

Non of the guys in the video look like rednecks to me!

(except the crazy guy in the white cowboy hat of course!) j/k

I can only see disappointed men who are returning from a war that was based on a lie from a Government and a constitution thay had sworn to protect.

Now they are waking up in mass and are feeling betrayed and feel more or less disfranchised from their Government and angry for very good couple of reasons, and because they had been taken advantage of by corrupted people and the corporations they feel that enough is enough.

They have seen their soldier friends die and lose their body parts all over the place, because of lies and a corrupt behaviour of their Government.

The guys in this video looked didn't look like any "rednecks" or children to me - and neither like any gun wielding crazy lunatics ready to go on a rampage like your impression and assessment of the situation is!

They looked like very normal, sane, Intelligent, stable, wake & alert and well trained soldiers to me - actually even as a former Europen soldier I could as a former soldier easy identify myself with these guys in a flash - but as I said before! you would need the experience as a soldier yourself to understand this feeling and mindset.

Therefore the conclusion, if I were in the American Intelligence Services would be - that these guys words and mindset need to be taken very very serious indeed.

They have the power to influence at least 50% of those brothers and sisters in arms who are having similar feelings and thoughts - we're talking big numbers here in the end.

So to call these people "rednecks" would be a incredibly stupid and an simplified ignorant analysis & assessment of the situation!

Over & out and my two €uro cents!

[edit on 3-10-2009 by Chevalerous]

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 06:47 AM
link   
rednecks or villagers or whatever,theyr figthing for our freedom and rights,and u may say theyr going to get destroyed from inside,well they atleast try,and i dont think they will be puted down so easily,just look at iraq and theyr wacky sabotages.

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 07:09 AM
link   
Whatever...

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 07:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Stillalive

I love love love your avatar!

This is real and its happening and we can not stop it! whether man made or natural - this civilization is ending...as a woman I went through a tough initiation, ridding myself of unnecessary spirituality - to let my awareness discover the lies. Many countries will be ripping themselves apart over lies!

I see the guys in the video are genuine...Truly human and worthy to have complete rulership on their life, and my greatest respect for using their Military training for the right reasons...

Untrained Americans have guns, but without solidarity and intelligent command and the enormous amount of "medicine" they consume...I'm afraid they will not make it.

We will rid ourselves of this draconian Old world Governing...It will get worse before it gets better...I'm so - not afraid, I am centered courageous, and I'm here to balance this world, I do not need to kill to do this

[edit on 3-10-2009 by HulaAnglers]

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 07:57 AM
link   
These videos are designed to incite uprising and promote the idea of more bloodshed. They've got the wrong war.

This last war should be fought with education, not guns.

For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the cosmic powers over this present darkness, against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly places.

(Epshesians 6:12)

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by mmiichael
Revolution - yes. These dumb rednecks - no.

M

what a mature statement....

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by jd140

i have to agree with you j, it is always the quit ones that one needs to be leary about!!

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 06:38 PM
link   
To be perfectly honest the only thing that can take down a beast of this magnitude, is itself. We are just fleas on its back, sure we can cause it annoyance and piss it off but at the end of the day its going to take an amazing lot of us to do any real damage and that will never happen. Well i cant see it happening anyway. People are too dependent on the system to bring it down.

There are still more people out there who are happy with the way things are for things to change. Majority still rules, And they have the majority by the bal....well you know what i mean.

So no there will be no revolution UNTIL the majority want one. Thats when the SHTF. How that happens is up to you after all it is your country.

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by platipus

Originally posted by jd140
reply to post by Alaskan Man

Don't be scared of the barking dog, be scared of the dog that just sits there looking at you.

oh really?

Yes, really.

The one's that are REALLY planning something special aren't going to give you the advantage of a fore-warning over YouTube. That's what jd140 was getting at.

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alethea

I agree completely, but time is slowly running out and working against us.

If UN soldiers busted through your door to haul you off to a surprise location, guns in your face and all, you would feel pretty helpless and betrayed, no? Too bad.

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by bsbray11

Originally posted by Alethea

I agree completely, but time is slowly running out and working against us.

If UN soldiers busted through your door to haul you off to a surprise location, guns in your face and all, you would feel pretty helpless and betrayed, no? Too bad.

Just pay off a UN soldier to help you. Works like a charm in the rest of the world.

In case no on noticed, the UN isn't a World Federation with a standing military. Most of it's members are oligarchies, monarchies, military dictatorships. They have more self-serving items on their minds. Large scale imprisonment of non-politicals isn't one of them.

M

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alaskan Man
music aside (little much for me) what is the impression you get from this video?
[edit on 10/2/2009 by Alaskan Man]

I couldn't watch the entire thing, all they did was throw out cheap talking points they've heard people like Alex Jones and Glenn Beck regurgitate. These people try and convince others they're the ones who think for themselves, when in reality, they're just as much sheep as the general masses, they're simply herded by a different master. All of them sound identical, brainwashed.

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 09:38 PM
link   
the government has shat on the constitution and everything it stood for sad these people are being labelled as "rednecks" ist just ignorance. revolutions cards are on the table now

its also the perfect time for resistance as the army is busy overseas

[edit on 3-10-2009 by SkYZy]

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by mmiichael

It doesn't matter what name the occupying forces take. When they break into your home they are all the same and it's always too late to talk it out.

I don't even want to hear that they would never do such a thing. In other words, I don't want to hear from the babies and the cowards who don't understand history or how military and police nuts think. I just pray that you are so weak, that TPTB never have reason to take issue with you as they turn this country fascist. If that is even a prayer.

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 09:53 PM
link   
They should trade one of those guns for a good sound mixer and learn how to use it. I could not hear what they were saying over the music.

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by bsbray11

It doesn't matter what name the occupying forces take. When they break into your home they are all the same and it's always too late to talk it out.

I don't even want to hear that they would never do such a thing. In other words, I don't want to hear from the babies and the cowards who don't understand history or how military and police nuts think. I just pray that you are so weak, that TPTB never have reason to take issue with you as they turn this country fascist. If that is even a prayer.

Find some guys with brains, organizing skills, balls - to put your revolution together. You'll need a hundred million people on your side and the ability to get backing abroad. Big plans buy nothing. Ex-military hired guns are a dime a dozen. No one will invest the fortune required into them or students with polemics.

I see nothing resembling a front emerging. Just whining about corruption, betrayal and injustice. That just further empowers the people in control. They see they have no serious opposition.

When somebody with some strength and charisma shows he has a force behind him and can point to them, then you might have something. So far all I've seen is endless talk.

Ypu want change, do something about it. Otherwise you're supporting what's happening. Nothing typed in an Internet message will make a difference.

M

[edit on 3-10-2009 by mmiichael]

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Ah, flap your fingers all day for all I care.

You don't come from where I come from.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join