It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Swine flu "forced vaccination" is a conspiracy created by ATS members

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 07:57 AM
link   
reply to post by afoolbyanyothername

Your joking right? Every example you have given is the opposite of Main stream. Main stream almost never reports on these things, and when they do, it's the watered down version.

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by useless eaters

Your joking right? Every example you have given is the opposite of Main stream. Main stream almost never reports on these things, and when they do, it's the watered down version.

Every example I gave came from ATS member created threads and NOT from mainstream ... which just serves to reinforce my stand that it's ATS posts that were initially responsible for taking "minimal info" from mainstream and then creating this self-perpetuating hysteria, paranoia and conspiracy that has started to feed upon itself ... eventually resulting in a belief that the governments of the world OR the NWO (whoever or whatever they may be/represent ... if they EVEN exist) have colluded together and hatched a plan to control/dominate and/or reduce the size of the population by FORCING the entire population of the planet to be vaccinated against the KILLER swine flu that's raging uncontrolled and creating havoc globally.

This premise MAY have had some minimum credence BEFORE the vaccine became available ... but now that it IS available, it's damn well obvious that the stormtroopers are NOT descending on ANY populace in mass and instigating forced vaccinations at gun point or threat of death/punishment.

Mass forced vaccination of the planetary population is NOT happening and NOT going to happen.

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 08:31 AM
link   
A major hospital here in Michigan just gave their staff an ultimatum.

Get the shot or get a pink slip. Period.

Some are not taking the shot, so it will be interesting to see what happens.

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by okamitengu

Yes its easy to get confused when American people are talking about the USA and the entire world. They seem to forget they are just one spot on the globe.

Maybe look outside the box once an a while.

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by afoolbyanyothername
... but now that it IS available, it's damn well obvious that the stormtroopers are NOT descending on ANY populace in mass and instigating forced vaccinations at gun point or threat of death/punishment.

Mass forced vaccination of the planetary population is NOT happening and NOT going to happen.

As I said in my post at the bottom of the last page (hate it when that happens :-/ ) I think this premise misses the point.

There is no need to go Mandatory when Voluntary is working just fine ... I don't think you can extrapolate "it hasn't happened in 3 days" to "it won't happen at all"

Did you find the Hajj requirement interesting?

Originally posted by uberbone
You MUST be vaccinated if you want a Visa for the Hajj (about 3 million people, Muslims of course):

www.direct.gov.uk...

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 08:41 AM
link   
The US has done too many tests on its citizens to just take another shady vaccine in the arm and hope its not the first phase of an AIDS type retro virus. I just dont trust them and with good reason....

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by jd140

Star and flag for being brave enough to harm the swine flu conspirators ego.

A little note.

Those school children who were told to have the shot or they couldn't attend daycare.

Not school.

But here I am poking the beast, I will soon be flamed in 3,2,1.........

I think you should take the shot by all means, it's your choice. I have a problem when it becomes mandatory for me to take the shot and I have no choice.

MOF, I hope your right, I hope it is just a conspiracy.

It's your right to trust your government and believe they actually care about you. Don't expect me to follow. I know from experience who and what this government cares for.

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Well, its why its called a conspiracy *theory*, not a fact...its people speculating about the worst possible senario outcome of what could maybe kinda happen if the stars align just right and the wind blows a certain way, etc...

another thing to keep in mind OPs, is there are plenty of people here on ATS that are literally crazy..bat#e insane I think is the clinical term and so they can read a news article...lets say "boy gets stung by bee" and to them it reads "Government bred bee's trained to attack children have been unleashed"...their paranoia fills in the blanks.

Dont let facts get in the way of the amusement factor of whats going on here, and dont let the amusement factor that goes on here (and places like here to be fair) cloud what the actual facts are either and you should be alright.

now...lets review that whole illuminati thing...

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 08:50 AM
link   
I gotta say I used to agree witht the OP.

BUT it was just on our local news the other day. They talked about how a lot of people, not just the hospitals like realtruth mentioned, are being given an ultimatum. Shot or pink slip. Considering the economy, that is about as close to "forced" as you can get.

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by justin credible
reply to post by okamitengu

Yes its easy to get confused when American people are talking about the USA and the entire world. They seem to forget they are just one spot on the globe.

I just wanted to add that this site may be targeted to the world, but the fact that it is in english and most people that comment are from the US makes me think that is understandable. Alot of the conspiracies are based on the US government. UFO sightings worldwide aside, alot of ufo activity is reported there due to the BLACK PROJECTS that resemble them. Anti americanism is just another form of divide and conquer on a Global scale.

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 09:02 AM
link   
There is a country named Australia?

I thought that was a penal colony for convicted felons!

My understanding is we weren't going to waste the time or effort on the criminal population

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 09:04 AM
link   

post by okamitengu[/url]

Crazytalk...Attached is the graphical representation of the world...study it, as you can clearly see, America is the world....

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 09:05 AM
link   
alright i was out of line and i apologise.no offense to the mods i hope.

op i just thought your thread would look better without the sign post up head.

[edit on 3-10-2009 by randyvs]

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 09:09 AM
link   
1. Oz is heading into summer while the Northern Hemisphere is heading into winter. Vaccination is for Northern Hempisphere at the moment.

2.There are nowhere near enough doses yet to force vaccinate everyone.

3. Front line medical, police, and fire, and in some cases civil servants will be targeted first.

4. There are many cases of forced vaccination especially in the US. For many it's a case of take the vaccine or be sent home or fired.

5. There's even forced vaccination of children. This is done by saying you cannot send your child to school without a vaccination. The parents can then be prosecuted for their child failing to attend/truancy.

6. And this is the big one. THE FUTURE IS NOT ALREADY WRITTEN. Be grateful that the fuss being made on sites like this and by other brave independent individuals and organisations is hampering the NWO plans. They may now even back off completely from mandatory vaccinations thanks to all of us. If 50% of health workers refuse it, they can hardly fire them all. There would be chaos directed squarely at the powers that be.

We are turning the tide in this area, just as we are in the Hardin fiasco. If we keep shouting we'll keep foiling them.

[edit on 3-10-2009 by sharps]

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

It's good to know some Americans still know their geography and social studies!

Good job! visual aids are important for helping people learn!

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by calstorm

I think I said, that ostensibly, Swine Flu has nothing to do with Obama. If you read the comment I was addressing, I think what I said will make more sense.

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 09:22 AM
link   
My father's been a genetic researcher for over 20 years.

He has made vaccines and other genetically modified products.

He said that vaccines' side effects are so insignificant that it is safer than going to the doctors who might prescribe you the wrong medicine and kill you.

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 09:29 AM
link   
This thread just shows you where the members of ATS stand.............

Getting top spot for "Hot Topic"

Yea, Right!!

For all of you who star and flagged this thread...........you have no understanding of the truth...........This is just another example of what is happening here on ATS...........

For those behind the movement here on ATS, you my friend will fall into your own trap..........You can't make money on a internet site which is shut down do to the whole internet being shut down by the "false flag" of cyber terriorism........

My question to all those who S&F this thread...........Do you really think that we were going to a manditory vaccine from when the first shot was available?? There are not even enough vaccines available to do so........

Why do I think that all of you who S&F this thread will get the shot??

[edit on 3-10-2009 by Cloudsinthesky]

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Hey fool,
You sound pretty arrogant and confident in saying "and not a single one of you can produce any proof or evidence that it ever will."

Oh really? Is this enough evidence for you? It's already drafted as law in the state of Florida in the U.S. on the Florida Senate website for all to see:

Read (1)(b) 4. a. and b.
JUST WHAT PART OF MANDATORY DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND??
FL Senate Public Health Advisories & Emergencies Statute

"However, a declaration of a public health emergency may not continue for longer than 60 days unless the Governor concurs in the renewal of the declaration. The State Health Officer, upon declaration of a public health emergency, may take actions that are necessary to protect the public health. Such actions include, but are not limited to: "
"Ordering an individual to be examined, tested, vaccinated, treated, or quarantined for communicable diseases that have significant morbidity or mortality and present a severe danger to public health. Individuals who are unable or unwilling to be examined, tested, vaccinated, or treated for reasons of health, religion, or conscience may be subjected to quarantine.

a. Examination, testing, vaccination, or treatment may be performed by any qualified person authorized by the State Health Officer.

b. If the individual poses a danger to the public health, the State Health Officer may subject the individual to quarantine. If there is no practical method to quarantine the individual, the State Health Officer may use any means necessary to vaccinate or treat the individual.

And here:
Isolation/Quarantine Procedures & Draft Orders

Isolation/Quarantine Procedures & Draft Orders

Florida
The Florida Department of Health has released the following draft orders suitable for use during the current outbreak:

Voluntary Home Quarantine Agreement
Quarantine to Residence Order
Quarantine to Residence Order (Non-Compliance)
Quarantine to Facility Order
Quarantine Detention Order
Quarantine of Facility Order
Building Quarantine Closure Order
Area Quarantine Closure Order

-----
Speculation is that the quarantine areas will be schools. Schools are in every community, most are the newly built "prison" style, and most people will be very comfortable going to a school for "quarantine". October 15 is when they want to start the vaccinations.

JUST BECAUSE IT HASN'T STARTED YET DOESN'T MEAN IT COULDN'T.
-------> I REST MY CASE.

[edit on 3-10-2009 by formernewager]

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

That is the best map ever!!! Can I make it into a tshirt?

second line

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join