It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Swine flu "forced vaccination" is a conspiracy created by ATS members

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 06:24 AM
link   
reply to post by afoolbyanyothername

And you're just noticing this now?

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 06:24 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Let it go man let it go.
I don't know about down under, all I see is whats happening in the U.S.

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 06:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by afoolbyanyothername
reply to post by reticledc

In case you have not noticed, the vaccine is being forced upon the children and health care workers of NJ.

Hmmmmm ... just like "mandatory" polio vaccinations back in the 60's ... or smallpox vaccinations ... or hepatitis vaccinations for health care workers ????
Guess those were obviously global conspiracies to manipulate the masses, as well ???

When an health care worker get the message of Take the Jab or find a new job, you are in a way willingly-forced to take it..

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 06:27 AM
link   
reply to post by calstorm

Let it go man let it go.

I am I am.I just hope the mods don't drop me.

Chembreather you crack me up.

[edit on 3-10-2009 by randyvs]

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpaceMonkeys
This thread is an absolute joke. If this is a conspiracy theory then it was created by the mainstream news channels. All people here on ATS do is point out the countless mainstream news reports about how people who refuse the jab will be quarrantined. Keep up the good work ATS members.

Yeah, I can see by the following thread titles that ATS members are doing nothing except reporting mainstream news reports ...

FEMA Camps and the Swine Flu
Getting the Military & FEMA involved for the Swine Flu
The FEMA coffins for Swine Flu
Avian and swine flu vaccines cause sterility and death
FEMA gunmen deputized to help administer vaccines
FEMA coffins whats your view on these stackable coffins ?
Swine Flu Death Certificate Conspiracy
H1N! Swine Flu is an Artificial Bioweapon
Mandatory Swine Flu Vaccination Alert
UK Rally Against Mandatory Vaccinations
Avoiding the Mandatory vaccination
US swine flu mass graves planning
Mandatory Immunizations for 500000 in New York
Forced Swine Flu Vaccinations in Massachusetts

Many, many more like the above but I gave up searching .... definitely NO signs of swine flu hysteria or conspiracies in any of the above threads ... no sireeee ... just reporting the FACTS ... yeah, right !

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
reply to post by calstorm

Let it go man let it go.

I am I am.I just hope the mods don't drop me.

Chembreather you crack me up.

[edit on 3-10-2009 by randyvs]

Thank you , Im glad to add a few seconds to your life.

This is a wierd scenario, here in Norway, the health minister said on TV that every Norwegian should have the Flu jab regardless if they have had the flu or not, and that is suspicious behaviour, imo ...

[edit on 3/10/2009 by ChemBreather]

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by okamitengu
once again another poorly educated australian failing to read things correctly and jumping to conclusions.

makes me sad to be an aussie.

Oh the feeling is mutual, believe me. You are the jester, not us.

Back to your hidey hole, where your safe now..

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs

Isn't enough for you to keep from popping off at the mouth like this. I bet you're a good little citizen aussie and ran right out and got yours a.

Well, seems a nerve has been struck with certain people regarding this topic and immediately they go straight on the attack !

"... good little citizen aussie ... " how incredibly offensive and patronizing that comment should be to all the aussie ATS members here who DO consider themselves as "good aussie citizens" and proud to be called "aussie".
Talk about opening yourself up to a well deserved flaming !!!

I just consider the person saying that a weak little arrogant nobody who cant argue a foot out of their mouth.

Pathetic morons like that arent worthy of bother, really, but hey, whatever floats their boat....

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 07:05 AM
link   

And let's not forget, it is also going to be mandatory for our military also.

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by tauristercus

afoolbyanyothername has authored a perfectly valid thread topic and taken one side of this contentious "mandatory" swine flu issue ... and for posters like randyvs and okamitengu to post with such a belligerant attitude because they disagree with the OP is simply not on.

Thanks for your kind words tauristercus

You're spot on by the way. afoolbyanyothername has countered brilliantly by simply presenting the situation as it now stands for Swine Flu. The predictions of forced inoculations and incarceration are totally unfounded.
As for our friends randyvs and okamitengu, I think they've already left an indelible impression on most ATS members - and not one to be proud of either.

[edit on 3-10-2009 by mckyle]

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 07:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Ha`la`tha

Ha'la'la

Well said. I like the way you think....

I'll be watching you ;-)

randyvs: yes you did threaten afoolbyanyothername, but what makes it laughable is that you have no idea of what his expression actually meant! It has nothing to do with violence and any 5th grader could tell you that.

Does your mom and dad know you're using the internet at the moment?

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Incrementalism is a slow process. Dont deal in absolutes either. Do your research and you will see the many cover-ups by CSL and big pharma. I dont want to be chemically steralised by a litium or mercury based creation that was patented years before the MAN MADE virus' planned release. Your mind is not of the capacity to see the big picture. You cant take a photo with the lense cap on! To me you seem effectively brainwashed. If us conspiracy nuts are wrong then so what, it is a good thing to be objective and investigate contraversial issues. But if we are right in our learned assumptions.... well, I spose you know more than us here so Ill leave that for you to ponder when your friends and family start dying at mass. Dont worry you'll be fine cos denial is a powerful thing, just have some more medicated (fluoridated) drinking water and enjoy the extra fortified folate in our bread. Ask yourself too, why does our leader Mr. Rudd (Rudd the dudd) buy up more than $6000 worth of bottled water in a year when we have the "best" drinking water quality in the world.

Soz, went off on a bit of a tangent there. Look mate. Open your mind, new and updated knowledge and information is imperitive for you at this time. Check out truth news radio australia or truth movement australia and search online for "CIA - In Lies We Trust" which is a very factual doco on the history of vaccines and their origins and the agenda of big pharma. And prob one of the most seriously boycotted topics of concern that affects you DIRECTLY is Codex Alamanterius. Look it up on youtube and prepare to be shocked and say to yourself "...no. They couldn't possibly want to do that... could they?..." Believe me, it is a taboo radio talk back topic in Melb.

I feel I count write a novel on all the events which link swine flu back to the year of 1776. The timeline since then is a roadmap of disasters and casualties of your brothers and sisters worldwide. "An injustice to one is an injustice to all." Give good old Johnny Farnham another listen. 'The Voice' is sayin something. Sam Neil too, even though he's Kiwi. He rejected a knighthood. And the reasons why can be traced back to the possible origins of this swine flu vax. Did you know there was a similar swine flu outbreak and epidemic back in 1976 where the same issues were being debated?... You gotta ask more questions dude, and stop believing that the main stream media's point of view is the only credible source of news. Rupert and the Fairfax Media group dont want you to know a whole lot...

Gotta go.

Cheers bloke.
Read ya soon.

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by December_Rain

Not surprising a bit! It was mere propoganda who wants:

1. Only "few" Medical Insurance companies to rule the market
2. Damn the country, Obama must fail!
3. Jealous that now fellow countrymen will be able to afford Health Care and vaccinations etc.

At the risk of this thread turning political, I'd like to say:
Three damn good points

Whilst I do feel the Swine Flu imbroglio is not directly aimed at Obama, I am damn sure that any fuel that can used to stoke the anti-Obama conflagration is warmly embraced.

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 07:31 AM
link   

So, except for the health care group and school children .... where's the MANDATORY vaccinations that have been predicted (by ATS members) will be forced on entire populations ?
The vaccine is now available ... so are we all going to be "forced" any time soon ?

'forced' or 'mandatory' is the same thing

it's now mandatory for army, schools, nurses, US immigrants, soon will be mandatory to travel, not everything in one day, loser !

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Echelon117
Of course health care workers are going to be asked to get the vaccine, look at their job role? Ok, yes it seems very rough and wrong that they are being asked to get it or lose their jobs.. That is very rough.
However, they were given a choice weren't they? It's not like they have been told

A great post Echelon

The simple reason that healthcare workers are being forced to take vaccicnation, is becaue the NHS (National Health Service) doesn't want to be held liable for any healthcare workers dying and whatnot. It's called 'covering your government arse.'

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by angelx666

it's now mandatory for army, schools, nurses, US immigrants, soon will be mandatory to travel, not everything in one day, loser !

Haven't we had enough of the childish insults? Or is this just one of your many accounts?

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 07:49 AM
link   
reply to post by serendipitynow

You hit the nail on the head.

It should also be noted that the 1970s swine-flu killed only one person in the US which was the first person diagnosed with it. Millions rushed out to get the vaccine on health care's and gov't recommendations. Later, once the fiasco was over, it was determined that 500 of those ~30% of the American population who received the vaccine developed Guillain-Barre syndrome, of which 25 died as a direct result. Did the benefits outweigh the risks?... 1 death from the swine-flue -vs- 25 death's from the vaccine... Do the math. There is something fishy going on with this vaccine. Those who I know who have had the swine-flu say it's just like any other flu, no more, no less.

BTW, this vaccine also contains mercury, which is a whole nuther thread of wonder, unless you know to ask for the non-mercury version, which most people wouldn't even know to ask.

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Sorry i ll just ignore this one more useless thread
Everything will start from the US, get your brain working

[edit on 3-10-2009 by Fedge]

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 07:56 AM
link   
reply to post by mckyle

What on earth does this have to do with Obama, and how could it be tied to him. This was planned out well before he too office. The only way it could be tied to him is if he is being played as a pawn in all this. I haven't seen that yet, have any other ATS'ers?

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 07:57 AM
link   
You MUST be vaccinated if you want a Visa for the Hajj (about 3 million people, Muslims of course):

www.direct.gov.uk...

Well … I think the point is missed – for TPTB Mandatory < Voluntary, I don’t think anyone can deny that such a fervour has been stirred up that demand outstrips supply. “You must have the vaccine” will not fly so easy, but “We have limited supplies, and we’ll put you at the front of the queue” will work pretty well.

article.wn.com...

Of course, it’s women and children first, which is strange, since no testing has been done in these demographics:

www.bbc.co.uk...

news.bbc.co.uk...

But why? Well, I’m sure there are many reasons, here are a couple:

uk.reuters.com...

news.icm.ac.uk...

Anyway, don’t wanna go OT, but I tried not to use ATS sources … I think I managed it.

Don’t get caught up on “mandatory”, it doesn’t need to be when you’re beggin for it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join