It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Swine flu "forced vaccination" is a conspiracy created by ATS members

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 06:30 AM
link   
Here in the US is not "There in Australia".

It is already happening here and just wait it is going to get bigger...

I have read the laws, now if they are going to be enforced...?

Namaste!

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 06:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chewbit Wing
Here in the US is not "There in Australia".

It is already happening here and just wait it is going to get bigger...

I have read the laws, now if they are going to be enforced...?

Namaste!

So, tell me again just HOW this insidious global based manipulation of humanity by way of swine flu vaccinations is supposed to work if the vaccination is going to be (hypothetically) "forced" in some countries and not in others ?

What a lame way to achieve world domination ! ... just sooooooo many holes in the entire "lets control the world" vaccination hypothesis

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 06:46 AM
link   
reply to post by afoolbyanyothername

Hahaha. This made my day

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 06:50 AM
link   
reply to post by NotAgain

Hey man, I'm not really too sure what your talking about... I am new to ATS I joined maybe two weeks ago, what do you mean by multiple accounts?

Also I am not too sure where or why you thought I was talking about you in that post.. I am referring to two people that I work with who talk about this subject all the time.
And when I try to talk to them about it and speculate in a rational mind set they really do ram their information down my neck with a certain look in their eye... And I get the impression that they are obsessed with this prediction that we are all going to be literally forced by the law to get immunized.

I am just saying, as I was saying earlier that it concerns me when people get SO into a prediction that they believe it without allowing a 2nd opinion... I am still referring to my two work mates, not you ok?
So I am asking any veteran ATS users what is the general reaction of people when their prediction doesn't come true?

I don't know whether to be worried they will go totally bonkers, or alternatively less damagingly obsessed with some new theory and idea.

I didn't join ATS to bash upon other peoples beliefs and ideas at all.
I joined to rationally scrutinize subjects and get to the real truth of things if at all possible, hopefully without the twisted facts and distortion that hides a the gold nugget of truth under a mountain of fools gold, as I like to best put it.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 07:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Echelon117

I don't know whether to be worried they will go totally bonkers, or alternatively less damagingly obsessed with some new theory and idea.

Hey, Echelon117 ... welcome to ATS a place that can occasionally be described as a fools paradise !

As someone replied to you in an earlier post, basically all failed predictors most likely simply move on and try to concoct some other hair brained lunacy that doesn't stand a snowflakes chance in hell of ever eventuating.
Hmmmm .... as far as I know, not a single conspiracy theory proposed so far has proven to be factual or has actually occured.
Mind you, that doesn't stop them from trying ... just like this lunacy that's been doing the rounds here on ATS ever since the swine flu began making headlines in the media.
Naturally it just HAD to be some insidious and malevolent plot by (insert your favourite villain here) to enslave/subjugate/control humanity and dominate/control the world.

Unfortunately, here in Oz ... the gov/military must not have been informed of this "master plan" and are neglecting to bring out the strong arm boys and sticking needles into the entire population !

Got to love these harbingers of doom and their conspiracies

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Don't know how well you read my post but didn't I say "Theory" I openly admitted it was "My Theory" due to research "I did"

Beliefs change when situations change or when we discover something new, or do you become so attached to your beliefs yours never chance?

It would seem so...

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Did I mention any names?

You sound a little Obsessed yourself

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 09:24 AM
link   

No, but you responded to my post as though I was talking about you.

Please, explain to me what you mean by multiple accounts?

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 09:32 AM
link   

There are some people on here who use multiple accounts to credit there own topics/post/opinions, watch out for that one if you are new.

[edit on 8-10-2009 by NotAgain]

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Hahaha seriously? Well I can assure you I have one account.
I think that sounds pretty sad for someone to do that

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Yea I pretty crazy hey, anyway it wasn't much of a welcome from me

So welcome to ATS buddy, it can sometimes get a little heated on the forums as you probably know from reading topics. Yes I can be a little ratty myself but I just hate when people want us to prove something just because there country isn't seeing what we are seeing. Even more so with the H1N1 Pandemic/vaccinations that hasn't even left the ground yet.

Yes people can become very obsesses, look at some of the Topics in the Swine Fue/Pandemic forum, Swine Flu planned to destroy alien races. That is obsesses lol, sometimes though it's them sort of conspiracy that make people who do lots of research seem crazy. As soon as I step away from my research or away from my desk I put all of it behind me and live life like everyone else.

I do understand what you are saying though when you get these crazy white eyes zombies calling out doom every time something suspicious happens, however this is not my game. If I see something suspicious I do plenty of research before giving my opinion, some of my opinions may seem like "Doom and Gloom" but unfortunately this is what my research is pointing out. If I am wrong "I will hold my hands up and say, I'm wrong" I can only research what officials are putting out there.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by NotAgain

Don't know how well you read my post but didn't I say "Theory" I openly admitted it was "My Theory" due to research "I did"

Beliefs change when situations change or when we discover something new, or do you become so attached to your beliefs yours never chance?

It would seem so...

Oh. sorry .... when I saw you use the word "theory", I naturally assumed that you were reporting on something verifiable and substantial ... as in the following definition:

As used in science, a theory is an explanation or model based on observation, experimentation, and reasoning, especially one that has been tested and confirmed as a general principle helping to explain and predict natural phenomena.

Even more so with the H1N1 Pandemic/vaccinations that hasn't even left the ground yet.

What do you mean "hasn't even left the ground yet" ?
Hello .... it's now Day 9 here in Oz with available vaccinations. Not only has "it left the ground", but it's gaining altitude !

Met a girl yesterday who had the injection on Day 1 ... said she feels absolutely fine without the slightest indication of side effects - didn't have the heart to tell her that at some indeterminate time in the future, some one is going to push a button and she'll immediately turn into government controlled and mindless zombie ! Let her have these last few days of blissful ignorance

And still absolutely NO sign of government and/or military involvement in forcing the vaccine on the entire population ... still NO sign of any untoward negative effects from vaccine intake ... still NO sign of internment camps ... still NO sign of global domination and conquest.

But then again, tomorrow's another day ... I'm sure the military is just occupied at the moment spit polishing their weaponry and cleaning their assault vehicles. After all, they wouldn't want to give the impression of slovenliness when they finally start kicking doors in and assaulting the citizenry !

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 08:12 PM
link   

I give in with you, go join the rest of the sheep. There is no point in debating against somebody as stupid as you, enjoy your thread

Congratulations for being the first person on my ignore, no more bollocks from you..

[edit on 8-10-2009 by NotAgain]

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 08:38 PM
link   
There are multiple complications with the H1N1 Vaccine
Dr. Sherri Tenpenny, DO in her article,
“FLU SHOTS AND THE NEW ADJUVANTS: BEWARE!”, clearly outline the dangers in the components of the vaccine.
An adjuvant has been approved in Europe and its approval is on the way for use in the U.S. It is an oil-based adjuvant called MF-59, a compound primarily composed of squalene.
According to The Journal of Immunological Methods 286 (2004) 47-67
www.anthrax.osd.mil...
“There was an increased prevalence of antibodies to squalene ( SQE) in serum from females as compared to males.” The above article is a must read.
The article in the American Journal of Pathology. 2000;156:2057-2065
ajp.amjpathol.org... depict what would happen to a person with arthritis, if they would receive this vaccine.
Additional information on the dangers of the components of the vaccine can be found at U.S. National Institutes of Health
www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov...
We at ATS have a responsibility to the public to provide a balanced, factual report, so that our readers can make an informed and implied consent.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Violater1

Hey, would you mind changing the background of your Sig? Are you trying to cause people to hallucinate enough that your theories become believable? Seriously!

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 03:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by forlorn23

Hey, would you mind changing the background of your Sig? Are you trying to cause people to hallucinate enough that your theories become believable? Seriously!

If you followed the links in my posting, you would read that these are NOT theories. They are fact. Seriously!
The checkerboard background is there to bewilder the weak minded and those who just look at pictures.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 03:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by forlorn23

If you followed the links in my posting, you would read that these are NOT theories. They are fact. Seriously!
The checkerboard background is there to bewilder the weak minded and those who just look at pictures.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by reticledc
"Swine flu "forced vaccination" is a conspiracy created by ATS members"

Seriously, are you joking?

I guess you haven't been reading anything else but ATS.

Not only him, but EVERYONE who voted for him seem to have decided not to read, and in fact to dismiss any evidence, and fact that contradicts their view.

In Massachussets for starters they made a law that if you do not take the vaccination th police can forcefully go into your home and vaccinate you, or and quarentine you, and your family.

Massachusetts: Forced Vaccination Or Quarantine, US $1,000 Fine Per Day, 30 Days Prison
08/25/2009 · 4 Comments
Birdflupandemic A new law just passed in Massachusetts imposes fines of up to $1000 per day and up to a 30 day jail sentence for not obeying authorities during a public health emergency. So if you are instructed to take the swine flu vaccine in Massachusetts and you refuse, you could be facing fines that will bankrupt you and a prison sentence on top of that.

The YouTube video below is of a news report related to this disturbing new law. In particular, pay attention at the 1:40 mark when the anchor and reporter discuss the new penalties for not obeying the health authorities during an emergency…..

clareswinney.wordpress.com...

I don't know if you, and other members have noticed, but we have had several members who obviously don't even want to bother to read facts, not only about the vaccinations, but also for example Obama's healthcare which still many members claim "he is not working with Big Pharma, he is working for the people" when he was caught red handed making deals with Big Pharma, and promising among some things that he will stop Congress from trying to lower the cost of prescriptions.

Not to mention the fact that he has stated several times that elder Americans might be better to continue to take the pills, which are made by no other than Big Pharma, instead of getting treatments, and or operations which DOCTORS think could help patients.

But these members, as well as at least some other Americans STILL want to give total control over healthcare to the government.... is like they are asking for it... there is a name for it, and we all know what it is.

[edit on 9-10-2009 by ElectricUniverse]

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by ElectricUniverse

I agree with you there ElectricUniverse. It also seems to me that maybe Australians wouldn't have to be "forced" to do anything. They are pretty much defenseless from what I can tell anyway, since they handed over, oh, excuse me, "sold back" all of their guns to their government. No puns intended, of course.

I don't see anything happening in Australia the same way it happens anywhere else..

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by SoLittleTimeToRead
reply to post by ElectricUniverse

I agree with you there ElectricUniverse. It also seems to me that maybe Australians wouldn't have to be "forced" to do anything. They are pretty much defenseless from what I can tell anyway, since they handed over, oh, excuse me, "sold back" all of their guns to their government. No puns intended, of course.

I don't see anything happening in Australia the same way it happens anywhere else..

Now into Day 10 of vaccine availability and still not even the slightest sign or hint that the gov/military are considering a course of action so draconian and orwellian as to forcibly vaccinate the entire Australian population .... many of them, against their will.
Just NOT going to happen in THIS country !!!

And don't believe for one moment that Australians are a weak, pitiable and defenseless bunch of people ... when it comes to protecting ourselves and the ideals that we hold dear, then you can take it to the bank that the proud ANZAC traditions that we dearly paid for and rightfully earned during the main wars is STILL alive and strong and ready to stand between us and anyone trying to do us harm.

It's truly sad when a society is so afraid of it's own government and can't rely on that government to provide basic security and safety, that it's own citizenry feel the need to have it in writing (the Constitution) that they be allowed to bear arms for self-protection ... does walking around with a gun in your pocket make you feel superior ? does it make for a more stable society ?

Perhaps in your "superiority" you should take a few moments to compare relative crime statistics between the US and Australia taking into account population numbers ... which of the two countries is by far the most violent and dangerous to live in ? Let me give you a hint ... NOT Australia !

If there was to be a government that DID impose mandatory vaccinations against the wishes of it's citizens, then that country would in all probability be the US because of the type of government and society that you've allowed to come into existance ... thank god that I live in a country like Australia where I can still feel safe from my own government, imperfect as it may be.

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17 >>

join