It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Swine flu "forced vaccination" is a conspiracy created by ATS members

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 02:57 AM
link   
I was responding to this " afoolbyanyothername " Australian thingy,
rambling on out of the wilderness like a kangaroo.
You obviously are more frightened than most. Fear does that to you,
takes away your reasoning & makes you act like an ass.
But i am way too busy right now, i am bombarding day & nite for the last
weeks now the warning NOT to take the shots, along with proof of the evil
vile agenda along ...AND... the greatest relief of all fears:
A glass of living water ( atune it with blessings, love & joy) can dissolve,
disintegrate, neutralize the most deadly virus on earth. But since most of
us have no experience in that, let me take you to a simple version of
relief, lets go to our local swimming pool supply store, where we can find,
order a $5 ingredient for survival, called MMS2 = jimhumble.biz...
(click on left top) there.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 03:08 AM
link   
So, day 7 of the availability of swine flu vaccine here in Oz has come and almost gone.

And still NO sign that those who have elected to take the vaccine and have done so, are dropping in their tracks or turning into government/NWO mindless slave/zombies.

Also NO sign of the government imposing mandatory vaccination on the entire populace.

Should I also mention that there's no sign of military activity, internment camps, coffins, mass burial graves and whatever else has been prophesised to occur once the vaccine is available.

Well, no matter ... the more days that pass without incident, the less likelihood that the mass population vaccination conspiracy has any validity.

In fact, I'm just wondering what all the proponents of this particular conspiracy are going to use for an excuse or rationalization 6 months down the track when it becomes absolutely obvious that nothing has or will happen and that life just continues along.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by NotAgain
This in my opinion will immunize the people who have taken it and at the same time spread it to those who have not taken it. Result a huge increase in swine flu cases beyond anything we have seen so far, this will also result in mandatory vaccines. I give it less than 1 month....

How do I come to this conclusion I explain more here yes I know theory, theory, theory... but it will soon become reality in my own opinion.

[edit on 6-10-2009 by NotAgain]

Thank you very much for this information!! I had not thought of this angle. Was wondering how the powers that be could protect the ones that they didn't want getting infected with the flu. Brilliant theory!!!! Duh, guess I didn't give it enough thought. It makes sense.

Carriers, wow, now that I could definitely imagination. That could be a big, big problem.

I've viewed the links that you provided and have taken them to heart.

Your efforts and opinions are much appreciated by me.

Thanks again!

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Antoniastar

Just looking out for the good guys, there are a few threads now on ATS pointing out how the H1N1 Live strain "Is" in the Nasal spray vaccine. This live form of the Nasal Spray will only mutate in the sinuses of the people who take it, although they will have immunity they will spread the virus.

Lets not jump to much into theory though, what we need to do is keep an eye on swine flu cases in the areas that have already vaccinated with the Flumist vaccine. If we see a rise in cases this is very bad news and this is no longer a theory. You can guarantee once cases do rise everyone will be knocking down hospital doors to get the Shot form of the vaccine when available, there is a chance they could delay this resulting is a true pandemic. for now lets just keep our eyes and ears open.

[edit on 7-10-2009 by NotAgain]

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 09:07 AM
link   

reply to post by DalMil54

Oh but he/she will not believe us crazy conspiracies theorist until we give him/her an Exact time and date of when the whole world will be forced vaccinated in one go. He/She believe that just because Australia have seen no signs of forced vaccination its not, and never going to happen.

After reading more and more of the OP post, I see his/her motive, but this is my opinion so I will keep it to myself. I'm sure anyone with common sense can see the motive of the OP. Quiet entertaining actually because it makes the rest of us look even more sane

Time and Time again people have pointed out many contradictions in the story and plenty of evidence pointing towards forced vaccines for some people in the USA, the OP only reply is "6 days and no forced vaccines in Australia" When did Australia become the rest of the world?

Hey you crazy conspiracy theorist! Get back here and post somemore.

Thanks for your intelligent and coherent words and for saying that I "look even more sane". . .
haha

Uhm, I think Australia became the rest of the world when the sun went black and died and so now Australia gets to be the sun.

Oh hey! Guess what??? I knnnnnnnnnnnnnnoooooooow the time and date that the NWO is going to force vaccinations on the whole world! It will happen on Halloween Eve. Yep, it will, I'm serious. You know how I know? Because a goblin told me. Mmm-hmm. I believe him too cuz he looked very frightened. So frightened that his knees were knocking and his tooth was quivering. And besides, he was wearing a T-shirt that said "ATS Rocks".

So there you have it folks, candy's not the only thing they're passin' out this year.

[edit on 7-10-2009 by Antoniastar]

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 09:09 AM
link   
OMG! lol!! There you are! I was working on the second post to you and didn't realize that you had responded to my first post.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Haha yea that Conspiracy Goblin is a mean little thing hey, little bastard used up all my tinfoil... now I have a room full of tinfoil suits and hats.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Yes, I will keep my ears and eyes open (but my nose closed ) for rise in flu cases in areas where the nasal mist/spray is issued.

Good idea, thanks for the heads up.

Oh yes, you can bet that I'm paying close attention to the situation.

Boy the cash and the favors have sure been flowin' for a flu that's seemed to be dyin' down. Someone's gonna wanna get compensated.

$$$ = a lot of lunches on the Riviera.

Well they can't take it with them when they go. We're born into this world naked and that's the way we go out.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 09:37 AM
link   
well according to utah dept of health, there are no plans to make it mandatory. but then again, why would they tell us if there were?

"Q: Will the swine flu vaccine become mandatory? What will happen if it does? I have heard news reports that the Patriot Act gives the federal government power to put us in jail and to force vaccinate us and our families. Is this a truth or myth? Jenny, West Valley City

* Utah Dept. of Health: No, the vaccine is not mandatory and there are currently no plans for making it mandatory.

* Dr. Lei: I have not heard any information suggesting vaccines will become mandatory. I would suggesting contacting your local state representative if you have concerns with this issue."

Also, if you're worried about being forced to take it... just tell em you're allergic to eggs.

"Utah Dept. of Health: People who have a severe (life-threatening) allergy to chicken eggs or to any other substance in the vaccine should not be vaccinated."

Source: www.ksl.com...

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Seems in Oz they are not getting the Flumist

Protection after vaccination varies from person to person, but people generally start producing the antibodies that provide protection two weeks after the vaccination. Protection is expected to last for at least one year.

This vaccine does not contain live virus and cannot give you influenza

Source

At least somebody likes you guys, why didn't they release Panvax to the US. They clearly state This vaccine does not contain the live virus, WTF is going on here.

[edit on 7-10-2009 by NotAgain]

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Haha yea that Conspiracy Goblin is a mean little thing hey, little bastard used up all my tinfoil... now I have a room full of tinfoil suits and hats.

Oh just great! Little bastard!! Did ya catch him?? He's probably the one who started the conspiracy theory about the ghoulish plan to take over the world. Maybe he's a dis-info goblin agent and is disguised as a conspirator of the OWN. Hmmm, those tinfoil clothes are very suspicious to me. Maybe he uses them like an antenna, to contact his planet?

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 09:54 AM
link   
More on Panvax H1N1

Panvax® H1N1 Vaccine is a purified, inactivated, monovalent, split virion (split virus) vaccine. A single 0.5 mL dose contains antigen of the following type:
A/California/7/2009 (H1N1) (NYMC X-179A) (A/California/7/2009 (H1N1)v-like)
15 μg haemagglutinin (HA) per dose
Each 0.5 mL dose contains, nominally: sodium chloride 4.1 mg, sodium phosphate – dibasic anhydrous 0.3 mg, sodium phosphate – monobasic 0.08 mg, potassium chloride 0.02 mg, potassium phosphate – monobasic 0.02 mg, calcium chloride 1.5 μg and thiomersal 50 μg (for multi-dose vial presentation only).
The following are present in each 0.5 mL dose: sodium taurodeoxycholate ≤ 5 μg, ovalbumin ≤ 1.0 μg, sucrose < 10 μg, neomycin ≤ 0.7 ng, polymyxin B sulfate ≤ 0.11 ng and beta-propiolactone ≤ 1.4 ng.
The virus strain in this vaccine complies with the Australian Influenza Vaccine Committee (AIVC) decision, endorsing the World Health Organisation recommended virus for the influenza A(H1N1) vaccine.
Panvax® H1N1 Vaccine is prepared from influenza virus propagated in the allantoic fluid of embryonated chicken eggs. The virus is harvested from the eggs, purified by zonal centrifugation, inactivated with beta-propiolactone and disrupted with sodium taurodeoxycholate to produce split virion particles.

So no live virus...

Lets look at Flumist

Each pre-filled refrigerated FluMist sprayer contains a single 0.2 mL dose. Each 0.2 mL dose
contains 106.5-7.5 FFU of live attenuated influenza virus reassortants of each of the three strains:
A/South Dakota/6/2007 (H1N1) (an A/Brisbane/59/2007-like), A/Uruguay/716/2007 (H3N2) (an
A/Brisbane/10/2007-like), and B/Brisbane/60/2008 [1]. Each 0.2 mL dose also contains 0.188 mg/dose
monosodium glutamate, 2.00 mg/dose hydrolyzed porcine gelatin, 2.42 mg/dose arginine,
13.68 mg/dose sucrose, 2.26 mg/dose dibasic potassium phosphate, 0.96 mg/dose monobasic
potassium phosphate, and

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Day 8 now of swine flu vaccine availability here in Oz.

This morning I heard a large rumbling sound traveling down the street in front of my house and thought this is it, the military has finally been mobilized and have sent the troops and tanks in to begin enforcing mandatory vaccination on every Oz citizen .... this is the beginning of the end, I said to myself

Eventually I got the nerve up to open the front door and take a quick look, half expecting to have a rifle shoved in my face ...

But it was only the garbage collection truck making its way up the street ... pheeewwwww !!

Another day ... and still NO mandatory civilian vaccination ....

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 06:05 PM
link   
I don't know if "forced vaccination" is a conspiracy CREATED by ATSers....but it sure as hell is PERPETUATED by ATSers

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 06:35 PM
link   
I am very new to ATS, and I am curious as to what happens to people when their "theory" that they are SO caught up in, and SO consumed by fails to eventuate and fades into a long list of other failed predictions and theories?
Perhaps some veteran users have seen or even experienced this and could tell me what happens?

For a theory to fail, that is fine. Besides it is only a theory!
But to get convinced without proof and consumed by it can't be healthy.

Forced vaccinations, mandatory vaccination camps, military checkpoints, all of this stuff... for the people that are so caught up in this delusion I worry about.
Because when it fails to occur, does this damage them psychologically?
What happens?

Will they suffer delusions of grandeur and tell themselves "We thwarted any plans by the NWO by discussing it on ATS, well done people!" ?

I am not having a dig at people who become consumed in a belief and by a HOPE that something earth shaking is about to occur... that's entirely their business.
But simply from a curious stand point I want to know the general reaction of people when these things fail, assuming that others have failed in the past here on ATS.

[edit on 7-10-2009 by Echelon117]

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Echelon117
I am very new to ATS, and I am curious as to what happens to people when their "theory" that they are SO caught up in, and SO consumed by fails to eventuate and fades into a long list of other failed predictions and theories?
Perhaps some veteran users have seen or even experienced this and could tell me what happens?

Short answer: Nothing! They make a new prediction and the same old people jump on the NEW bandwagon...It's ridiculous, but that's the state of things.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Thanks for your reply Aggie man. I had suspected that to be the case...

Don't get me wrong, I love a conspiracy theory as much as the next bloke, obviously.
I have my own little theories about subjects, I personally believe there are E.T's that are visiting our planet... but I don't let myself get OBSESSED by it and try to ram it down someone Else's throat.
I have already had a couple of people try and bash it into me that forced vaccinations is going to occur, and I see a certain look in their eye while they're doing it... it's obsession.

I haven't asked these two people if they use ATS yet or not, it doesn't matter.
I'm just concerned for their mental state, for the probable failure of their obsession to come to fruition..

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Yer, that's very comical. I mean millions of people dying is a great punchline to a joke. Genius.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 04:04 AM
link   
I do not consider myself as OBSESSED, and I don't consider anyone else looking out for others OBSESSED. The people I do consider as OBSESSED are people who join a conspiracy forum to try prove all the conspiracy theory's wrong.

Also people who claim they are NEW to ATS yet they have multiple accounts.

[edit on 8-10-2009 by NotAgain]

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 05:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Antoniastar

This in my opinion will immunize the people who have taken it and at the same time spread it to those who have not taken it. Result a huge increase in swine flu cases beyond anything we have seen so far, this will also result in mandatory vaccines. I give it less than 1 month....

How do I come to this conclusion I explain more here yes I know theory, theory, theory... but it will soon become reality in my own opinion.

[edit on 6-10-2009 by NotAgain]

Thank you very much for this information!! I had not thought of this angle. Was wondering how the powers that be could protect the ones that they didn't want getting infected with the flu. Brilliant theory!!!! Duh, guess I didn't give it enough thought. It makes sense.

Carriers, wow, now that I could definitely imagination. That could be a big, big problem.

I've viewed the links that you provided and have taken them to heart.

Your efforts and opinions are much appreciated by me.

Thanks again!

So, no longer is it sufficient or plausible that there is to be a mass civilian vaccination program that involves nothing more than essentially the heavy hands of the governments and their military enforcers rounding up the entire civilian population and "forcibly" introducing a "tailored" vaccine into their systems.

But because nothing of the sort appears to be happening or about to happen in the foreseeable future, and coupled with the availability of the swine flu vaccine now entering the 2nd week, it's now becoming necessary for the doom merchants to "modify" their original forced vaccination hypothesis scenario so as to be able to continue perpetuating this untenable paranoia.

So, instead of the government and military being out and out blatant in how the entire population is to be vaccinated, most possibly against their wills, by the use of outright force, terror and intimidation ... we now see the original (and flawed) hypothesis starting to be modified by some ATS'ers to shore up the flaws and inconsistencies becoming so obvious.

Now, we start to see posts appearing describing the possibility (but I'm sure in their minds already a fact !) of a new and wonderous substance that not only has the capability of protecting the recipient from swine flu but now also miraculously may be able to transmit the actual swine flu infection to innocent parties at the same time !

Let's all now simply sit back and watch how the popularity of this modified version of the "forced vaccination" theory takes hold of the imagination of many ATS'ers over the next few weeks and gradually becomes yet another "established forced vaccination scenario".

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17 >>

join