It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Swine flu "forced vaccination" is a conspiracy created by ATS members

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 04:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by HexstaticLeon
The Irish government plans to introduce compulsory "swine flu" vaccinations and is preparing to jail people if they refuse the jab.

The Irish Daily Sunday Star reports that the Irish health department is planning to activate provisions in the 1947 Health Act to enforce mandatory "swine flu" vaccinations.

That is NOT what the article says. The article says that the Irish health department has reviewed its emergency powers as stipulated in the 1947 Health Act and concluded the existing act is sufficient.

Crucially, it doesn't say anything about having plans to implement them, other than in a dire emergency, which is exactly what the plans are for, and is exactly why a people invest that power in a government.

Reading a NWO poisoning conspiracy into this is simply paranoid fantasy.

It is a GOOD THING that governments all over the world are reviewing their emergency procedures and taking the opportunity to educate their citizens about those contingency plans. If Ireland hasn't done so since 1947, it means that three generations have come since it was thought about. Sixty years of public servants haven't had to think about what they are required to do in a massive emergency. The youngest Irish citizen that would have had any direct knowledge of those plans would be in their 80s. I repeat: this review is a good thing.

If any stable government (places like Somalia and Afghanistan couldn't implement them even if they had them) on earth doesn't have equivalent contingency plans they are not worthy of being called a government.

Periodically, we get lucky, and something comes along to break us out of our complacency and doesn't kill us. The H1N1 pandemic appears to be one of those times. Be happy that these plans are being reviewed at a time when they are unlikely to be needed. If H1N1, or a new strain that comes along in a few years, starts killing by the hundreds of thousands like the early 1900s flue pandemic, then we will be very glad that those emergency procedures have been dusted off.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 05:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Antoniastar

Beware: Swine Flu Vaccine May Be More Dangerous than Swine Flu!

Has America forgotten about the 1976 swine flu outbreak? A mass vaccination program was ordered by the Ford government, which resulted in the deaths of 30 people who took an untested swine flu shot while hundreds were paralyzed due to a deadly nerve disease known as Guillain-Barré Syndrome (GBS), which attacks nerve linings to cause paralysis and impaired breathing, Dr. Joseph Mercola explains.

www.drmercola.com...

I would ask a question more to the point: Has America forgotten about the 1918-1919 'Spanish Flu' pandemic? It should be hard to forget because it killed at least 50 million people may as many as 100 million world wide.

If that doesn't have context for you because its such a big number and it was so long ago try this: does your town, or maybe a town nearby, have a cemetery that has been there for 100 years or more? Go down and count all the graves from 1918 and 1919 and notice how many of them are children. And notice how many complete families were wiped out within months of each other.

And if you still haven't internalized the danger, notice which flu strain was behind the "Spanish flu". It should be familiar to you by now because it was H1N1.

Thankfully, this pandemic doesn't appear to be the killer it was in 1918. But you should at least see why the authorities are scared of it. Personally, if my Government didn't have emergency contingency plans in place for such a disaster I would be protesting against their complete incompetence.

[edit on 6/10/2009 by rnaa]

[edit on 6/10/2009 by rnaa]

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 05:20 AM
link   
reply to post by EMPIRE

I Googled many references to "Hegelian Dialectic" and all of them were so convulated in their reasoning and explanations that I eventually gave up trying to find a simple explanation.
The following is the best I could do that seemed to make any kind of sense (barely):

Hegelian dialectic
–noun
an interpretive method, originally used to relate specific entities or events to the absolute idea, in which some assertible proposition (thesis) is necessarily opposed by an equally assertible and apparently contradictory proposition (antithesis), the mutual contradiction being reconciled on a higher level of truth by a third proposition (synthesis).

Dictionary.com Unabridged
Based on the Random House Dictionary, © Random House, Inc. 2009.

The dialectical process consists of three stages:
(1) the thesis (any phenomenon at any stage of its development);
(2) the antithesis (its logical opposite or pragmatic contradiction);
(3) the synthesis (the new phenomenon which has emerged from the preceding period of disorganization).

Lots of words used ... information content = minimal ... confusion = maximum

So why the heck are you throwing this sort of illogical gibberish into a thread that is basically refuting the prevailing paranoia and hysteria that the swine flu vaccine is in some manner toxic to the recipient and that there's a global conspiracy by governments to force this vaccine onto an unwilling citizenship ?

Moreover, you were never given a timeline of when things were going to occur

How very convenient and open ended ... you say "things are going to occur" but can't give any indication as to when ... a few days, perhaps ? maybe a month or two ? what about 5 years ? All perfectly acceptable time frames according to your logic.

... but if the flu season in Australia has not reached its peak, and there is little information in regards to the severity of the virus, you can’t say forced vaccinations won’t occur. ...

Sorry ... our flu season peaked back in our winter ... we're now into spring and the number of cases is on the decline.

There is plenty of info on the "severity" of swine flu ... and guess what ... it's NOT !

Forced vaccinations won't occur because of the shear illogicality in making the vaccine available for any period of time and then at some (hypothetical) future time, imposing a draconian forced vaccination on the populace. Why even release the vaccine at all rather than simply wait for V-day and do the entire population in one fell swoop.
But I'm sure your logic will explain this as being all part of the "Master Plan".

No, because a weeks use is not enough time to show if there “were serious deleterious and debilitating affects associated with the vaccine.” Moreover, if there was some type of cover up or conspiracy, you wouldn’t see it in the media as they would be forced to not cover the story.

Rubbish ... if there was some ingredient in the vaccine that could affect individuals as severely as conspirationally hypothesised, then this mysterious substance is NOT going to float around in your bloodstream for days, let alone weeks or months, without making its presence known in various ways.
Try shooting up with a syringe full of a mixture of many potentially harmful chemicals and lets see how long you last without noticing any effects. Odds are you'll be writhing around on the floor within minutes .. and yet here you are trying to convince us that this "mysterious cocktail" of chemicals hidden within the swine flu vaccine can coexist happily within the human body and not show any effects ... that is, until the evil war lords trigger it with an equally mysterious incantation ... yeah, sure !

This is why you’re post is hasty. You were never given a time and think six days is enough to call this a hoax but it isn’t.

Yep ... 6 days is a long enough incubation period and enough to show any obvious developing symptoms.

Here are some example incubation periods:

Cellulitis caused by Pasteurella multocida less than 1 day
Norovirus 1–2 days
Cholera 1–3 days
Influenza 1–3 days
Scarlet fever 1–4 days
Common cold 2–5 days
Ebola 2–21 days
Rocky Mountain spotted fever 2–14 days
Dengue fever 3–14 days
SARS up to 10 days
Marburg 5–10 days
Roseola 5–15 days
Polio 7–14 days
Pertussis 7–14 days
Measles 9–12 days
Smallpox 7–17 days
Generalized tetanus 7–21 days

According to the above (partial) list, more than 95% of them show symptoms in less than 7 days ... including some of the most deadly diseases around e.g. ebola, cholera, polio and smallpox.

And here you are trying to convince me that the "evil war lords" have come up with something incredibly insidious and devastating ... and yet it may show no signs for weeks, months or even years.

Let me reiterate for your benefit, once more ....

"No draconian mass vaccination of any nations population will take place"

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 06:08 AM
link   
The Day In Albany

NY health care workers protest mandatory swine flu vaccinations
Tuesday Sep 29 1:49 PM

By CHARLES B. SCIRBONA, Gazette staff writer

Around 200 health care workers from all over New York rallied on the steps of the state Capitol today protesting the state Department of Health’s new regulation requiring they get mandatory H1N1 swine flu vaccinations.
The rally lasted about three hours and featured several speakers, including key note speaker Gary Null, a doctor who has made two documentaries on the dangers of vaccines.
Those at the rally cited an infringement on their rights to choose, a lack of testing of the vaccine and the possible dangers the vaccine might pose to women, and especially pregnant women, as reasons why they were protesting against the mandatory vaccination.
State Health Commissioner Richard Daines has scheduled a press conference for 2 this afternoon to offer a response to the health care workers’ concerns.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 08:02 AM
link   
reply to post by afoolbyanyothername

It Would Seem Your Goverment, Is Taking The casual aproach To The
Forced Vaccine, But You Just Wait !!! Pressure From The Rest Of The World
Will Prevail !!!

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by DalMil54

Oh but he/she will not believe us crazy conspiracies theorist until we give him/her an Exact time and date of when the whole world will be forced vaccinated in one go. He/She believe that just because Australia have seen no signs of forced vaccination its not, and never going to happen.

After reading more and more of the OP post, I see his/her motive, but this is my opinion so I will keep it to myself. I'm sure anyone with common sense can see the motive of the OP. Quiet entertaining actually because it makes the rest of us look even more sane

Time and Time again people have pointed out many contradictions in the story and plenty of evidence pointing towards forced vaccines for some people in the USA, the OP only reply is "6 days and no forced vaccines in Australia" When did Australia become the rest of the world?

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by DalMil54

Pressure From The Rest Of The World
Will Prevail !!!

Yup my thoughts exactly, and the vaccines haven't reached the rest of the world yet. Most of the Vaccines being released at the moment are nasal sprays and the Flu Shot not containing Thimerosal and squalene, the force vaccines we are speaking of are the Flu Shots including Thimerosal and squalene.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by afoolbyanyothername
So, except for the health care group and school children .... where's the MANDATORY vaccinations that have been predicted (by ATS members) will be forced on entire populations ?
The vaccine is now available ... so are we all going to be "forced" any time soon ?

Yeah, and it happens over night too. No, it won't take place within a week of the vaccinations being released. If it happens, it will be under the guise of a full blown epidemic.

Also, your title is a bit off. It's not a 'conspiracy' being perpetrated by ATS members. They aren't the ones doing it. Maybe you don't understand what the difference is between a conspiracy and a conspiracy theory.

This is simply a theory. A very real danger to the population of this world. Now, is it population control by the NWO like so many claim? I can't say if that 'conspiracy THEORY' is right or not but I can say that it's just that. A theory.

As for mandatory, well, it is happening my friend. If you want to keep your job in the medical field you must give up your rights to your body and get this vaccination in New York and New Jersey.

Of course it is being fought. And quite loudly. But that doesn't detract from it actually happening.

It's not like they're going to come out and say "Now that we have this shot EVERYONE has to take it now!" No, it's going to be in stages. For you to come out within a few days of the vaccination being made available and make this bold mislead claim is a bit funny actually.

It's kind of like trying to turn a ship the size of the Titanic. It just doesn't happen so quickly. It takes time. Come back by March of 2010 and then let's discuss this. But a few days after the first vaccines are made available is a bit quick to try and shoot it down. LOL

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by afoolbyanyothername
reply to post by EMPIRE

I Googled many references to "Hegelian Dialectic" and all of them were so convulated in their reasoning and explanations that I eventually gave up trying to find a simple explanation.disorganization)….Lots of words used ... information content = minimal ... confusion = maximum

Again did Hegel write any of that? Some of what you typed, although attributed to him, are not his words and don’t fully explain what it is. Therefore, you should take my advice, do more research and fully understand things before you ridicule yourself by speaking in haste.

So why the heck are you throwing this sort of illogical gibberish into a thread that is basically refuting the prevailing paranoia and hysteria that the swine flu vaccine is in some manner toxic to the recipient and that there's a global conspiracy by governments to force this vaccine onto an unwilling citizenship ?

So everything you don’t understand and foreign to you is illogical gibberish? For you, lad, I say “less typing more reading.”

encyclopedia.farlex.com...

www.answers.com...

Now use your critical reading skills and hopefully you’ll understand why you were asked what you were asked and why it is very important to this thread, your actions, and the views of your opposition.

How very convenient and open ended ... you say "things are going to occur" but can't give any indication as to when ... a few days, perhaps ? maybe a month or two ? what about 5 years ? All perfectly acceptable time frames according to your logic.

First off, don’t misquote me. There is a quote feature and you should not misquote me and take my words out of context. I did not say “things are going to occur.” IMHO, you’re doing that on purpose and there is no valid reason for that. This time I’ll chalk it up to an accident, but in the future refrain from doing it. What I said was, “you were never given a timeline of when things were going to occur.” What you also fail to understand is I, EMPIRE, NEVER gave you a timeline because I, EMPIRE, NEVER told you anything was going to occur. Therefore, it is illogical for me to give you a timeline and equally illogical for you to ask me for a timeline, when I’ve constantly stated I don’t know what is going on or what is going to happen.

Sorry ... our flu season peaked back in our winter ... we're now into spring and the number of cases is on the decline. There is plenty of info on the "severity" of swine flu ... and guess what ... it's NOT !

If your flu season peaked back in your winter, why are they giving it in the spring when, according you, “the number of the cases is on the decline”? Are they saying it’s going to hit in the spring as well?

Forced vaccinations won't occur because of the shear illogicality in making the vaccine available for any period of time and then at some (hypothetical) future time, imposing a draconian forced vaccination on the populace. Why even release the vaccine at all rather than simply wait for V-day and do the entire population in one fell swoop.
But I'm sure your logic will explain this as being all part of the "Master Plan".

I don’t know if forced vaccinations will or won’t occur. For all I know they could be a time bomb waiting to happen. For all I know it could be wishful thinking by certain groups of people who think something is going to happen. I simply haven’t encountered enough evidence that sways me either way. However, what you just said about it being available for a time, and then forcing it in the future is highly logical. If you want people to do something, but you know there will be resistance to what you want them to do, how do you go about getting them to do what it is you want?

Rubbish ... if there was some ingredient in the vaccine that could affect individuals as severely as conspirationally hypothesised, then this mysterious substance is NOT going to float around in your bloodstream for days, let alone weeks or months, without making its presence known in various ways.

Actually what you just typed is rubbish and there is a way the mysterious substance CAN float around in your blood stream. What it will involve is the shortening of telomeres and camouflage. But all of that is science fiction and fantasy right? WRONG!

www.innovations-report.com...

www.pasteur.fr...

Try shooting up with a syringe full of a mixture of many potentially harmful chemicals and lets see how long you last without noticing any effects.

Your compare and contrast scenario doesn’t make sense as potentially harmful chemicals are not the same as potentially harmful bacteria or virus.

Odds are you'll be writhing around on the floor within minutes .. and yet here you are trying to convince us that this "mysterious cocktail" of chemicals hidden within the swine flu vaccine can coexist happily within the human body and not show any effects ... that is, until the evil war lords trigger it with an equally mysterious incantation ... yeah, sure !

If the swine flu vaccine was created to have the traits like the parasite and virus I linked you to, it absolutely would have the ability to sit within the human body and not show any effects, or, the effects can be confused for something else. In addition, if the vaccine is similar to how HIV operates, it can sit dormant for a period of time. Now again, because you obviously have selective reading, I must point out that I’m not saying this is the case with the vaccine or, that, forced vaccinations will occur.

Yep ... 6 days is a long enough incubation period and enough to show any obvious developing symptoms.

According to the CDC, “The estimated incubation period is unknown and could range from 1-7 days, and more likely 1-4 days.” Moreover, the CDC says, “There is insufficient information to date about clinical complications of this novel influenza A (H1N1) virus infection. Read that again, as that is what I’ve been saying this whole time—insufficient info to make the call about complications from it. Furthermore, they say, “Although data on the spectrum of illness is not yet available for this novel influenza A (H1N1), clinicians should expect complications to be similar to seasonal influenza”. Again, not enough data is available and so it is too early to tell what is going on. Yes, there me be complications that are similar to the seasonal flu, but that does not mean it is going to be exactly like it. (all bold emphasis added)

www.cdc.gov...

Here are some example incubation periods:……
According to the above (partial) list, more than 95% of them show symptoms in less than 7 days ... including some of the most deadly diseases around e.g. ebola, cholera, polio and smallpox.

How do you come to the conclusion that more than 95% of them show symptoms in less than 7 days when out of the 16 listed, five of them start on day 7? Moreover, 11 of them have up to times that exceed 7 days, so based on what you provided, this could be an incident of not enough time passing (which is what I’ve said) and not enough info (something I’ve said that is substantiated by CDC.

And here you are trying to convince me that the "evil war lords" have come up with something incredibly insidious and devastating ... and yet it may show no signs for weeks, months or even years.

No, I’m not trying to convince you that this is something insidious or devastating. I don’t know what is going on and have not made a claim that something is going to happen or that this is a conspiracy. What I’ve openly said is your thread title cannot be proven, that you spoke in haste, and that something may or may not happen.

Let me reiterate for your benefit, once more ....No draconian mass vaccination of any nations population will take place

You do not know this and have not provided enough information to support the claim.

[edit on 6-10-2009 by EMPIRE]

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by EMPIRE

I take back what I just said... Still a brilliant post but I now believe forced vaccines are in the pipeline.

This is what's in the Nasal Spray

Each pre-filled refrigerated FluMist sprayer contains a single 0.2 mL dose. Each 0.2 mL dose
contains 106.5-7.5 FFU of live attenuated influenza virus reassortants of each of the three strains:
A/South Dakota/6/2007 (H1N1) (an A/Brisbane/59/2007-like), A/Uruguay/716/2007 (H3N2) (an
A/Brisbane/10/2007-like), and B/Brisbane/60/2008 [1]. Each 0.2 mL dose also contains 0.188 mg/dose
monosodium glutamate, 2.00 mg/dose hydrolyzed porcine gelatin, 2.42 mg/dose arginine,
13.68 mg/dose sucrose, 2.26 mg/dose dibasic potassium phosphate, 0.96 mg/dose monobasic
potassium phosphate, and

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Who makes the Nasal Spray?

MedImmune

WASHINGTON, Dec. 6 (UPI) -- MedImmune Wednesday reconfirmed its 2006 guidance of $1.3 billion in revenues and fleshed out the details of its goal to drive that up to $2 billion in revenues in 2009.

The guidance, which was announced at MedImmune's Analyst Day, may be an ambitious target since it is ahead of Wall Street's expectations for 2007 and 2009.

MedImmune projects its earnings per share for 2009 will be $2.00 versus the Street's consensus of $1.60. For 2007 the company anticipates revenues of $1.5 billion and an EPS of $0.90-0.95 compared to the consensus estimate of $0.85.

Goldman Sachs analyst May-Kin Ho noted that the company's guidance for 2007 exceeded his estimates and that the company's numbers for 2009 depended on Numax getting approved as well as the liquid formulation of FluMist winning an indication for kids as young as one year of age.

"2007 EPS guidance is above our estimate mainly due to a higher revenue outlook ($1.5 billion versus our forecast of $1.4 billion)," Ho stated in a research report issued Wednesday.

"The reaffirmed 2009 expectations are contingent on the launch of CAIV-T (liquid FluMist) for pediatric indication and Numax launch in 2008," he added.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by EMPIRE
If your flu season peaked back in your winter, why are they giving it in the spring when, according you, “the number of the cases is on the decline”? Are they saying it’s going to hit in the spring as well?

Because it is a pandemic, and all you unvaccinated Northern-Hemispherians are getting ready to come down here to become lunch for our crocodiles, snakes, and drop bears. We just want to make sure that the British backpackers that come down to mix cocktails for you don't pass the flu to our football players during the off-season mating rituals.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Children Begin Receiving Swine Flu Vaccine

The first doses of H1N1 flu vaccine were given to children today, a day after health care workers began receiving doses in what is likely to be the largest flu vaccination campaign in U.S. history. source

[edit on 6-10-2009 by NotAgain]

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by rnaa

Originally posted by EMPIRE

Because it is a pandemic, and all you unvaccinated Northern-Hemispherians are getting ready to come down here to become lunch for our crocodiles, snakes, and drop bears. We just want to make sure that the British backpackers that come down to mix cocktails for you don't pass the flu to our football players during the off-season mating rituals.

Let him answer, and if it is a pandemic, that makes it even more possible that forced vaccinations may occur.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 06:46 PM
link   

DENVER -- It now looks like Colorado’s first batch of H1N1 vaccine won’t arrive until Thursday.

That’s when an estimated 54,000 doses of FluMist will be doled out to county health departments.

Those departments, in turn, will deliver the mist to hospitals and clinics which have applied for the vaccine.

But several metro area hospitals said they won’t be taking the FluMist because they don’t want to endanger patients.

When asked if that meant that FluMist was dangerous, Lois VanFleet, infection prevention specialist at Exempla Good Samaritan Medical Center in Lafayette said, "No, it's a very safe vaccine in healthy people."

But, she said it’s made with a live virus, and that doctors and nurses who inhaled the live virus could shed some of it on patients whose immune systems are compromised.

VanFleet said the staffs at Lutheran, St. Joseph’s and Good Samaritan Medical Centers will wait for the injected vaccine.source

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by NotAgain

Let me say this, I'm on the fence about forced vaccinations, but I'm not on the fence about who will reap the financial benfits of this. I know of Rumsfield and Gilead, how the rfid stocks recently jumped due to the info about the patents, etc.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 08:43 PM
link   

it starts to be forced on entire population in france and greece

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by dariousg

Also, your title is a bit off. It's not a 'conspiracy' being perpetrated by ATS members. They aren't the ones doing it. Maybe you don't understand what the difference is between a conspiracy and a conspiracy theory.

I can't believe you even took the time to explain this to op.
I salute you, for having far more patience than I.

The heading is just wrong.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by rnaa

I would ask a question more to the point: Has America forgotten about the 1918-1919 'Spanish Flu' pandemic? It should be hard to forget because it killed at least 50 million people may as many as 100 million world wide.

With The addition of the vaccine, just think of the numbers they can achieve.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 01:26 AM
link   
Well, even in Australia they are dumbing down kids in school. You do not
get any truth in history either in your schools. And Media was bought,
corrupted the last century by Rockefellars, who invoked vaccinations in
the year 1919. 50 Million dead worldwide, because they needed despera-
tely economy boosts. Always greed involved, always follow the money.
The difference is, in 1919 it was ignorance involved. They only were aware
of bacteria then, yet deadly virus entered into the agenda by mistakes.
To the detriment of many, many lives. The lawsuits that resulted in huge
payouts, fines, were withheld by the news media.
But this time, 2009, it is totally & completely sinister all thru in every way,
they created this lab-constructed virus for population control &&& for a
windfall of Billions of $. Even if the shots are free - the taxpayers fill the
bill. Just so you know.
Obviously, you can not read nor grasp the Massachusetts link either, which
clearly proves to me, that you are just another underground-Pentagon
dis-info, paid off agent Australian-type from hell.
You'll end up there soon enough with your attitude of self-glory ignorance.
The word "conspiracy" will kill you most certainly, finally backfiring. Haha.

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join