It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tonight is the night that I make another great thread... TGIF

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 07:54 PM
link   
It's Friday Night... And my slave labor is done for the week, and I have the entire house to myself. Now usually I see threads here on ATS that are so detailed with information and links that I don't have the time nor the patience to read... The next time you guys decide to make a OP that is a mile long... can you take 5 minutes to add some cliff notes? A lot of do read ATS while we are at work and we don't want to spend 5 hours reading the OP to a thread... just a request.

Anyway... tonight I've decided to make a thread regarding the Freemasons that post here on ATS. It's time that you guys are called out, because I've had about enough of the denial: The denial in regards to how Freemasonry plays a major role in this sinister agenda known as the New World Order.

It's not a personal attack, it's just something that is starting to bother me and I'll give you a perfect example. As a Christian, I feel that is necessary to defend my religion when it's under attack, But at no point in time will a deny that many churches that practice Christian beliefs have become corrupt, and rotten to the core (and also playing a role in the NWO). At no point in time will I deny that that many self proclaimed Christians are nothing more than wolves in sheep's clothing that prey on the innocent. Does that mean anybody has the right to stereotype Christianity as a whole... I don't think so, so I'll try to refrain from stereotyping all Freemasons.

With that said, after my rant on freemasonry is finished, I would like to explore the many aspects of hollywood films that use Masonic symbols an images, and perhaps go into to some of the Masonic symbolism surrounding the event's of 9/11 and other historical dates.

Please stay tuned later tonight to the Secret Society forum... I will make a thread there and I hope it will prosper into a good civil discussion.

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Doomsday 2029

Well, I'm not a mason....but thank you very much for the comment on the mile long posts. I'm sure I've missed a lot of good topics because the post was just to lengthy to read. We ATSers only have but so much time to take all this in. Condense, people, condense.
Now, Freemasons feel free to chime in and tell us your secrets.

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Doomsday 2029

Dooms!!! Hey buddy! How the hell are you??

I totally agree! It is time for a good civil discussion. Maybe you can share your "all-knowingness" by asking posters to submit questions for you to answer. There are a lot of people who want to protect their loved ones, and your knowledge can greatly help them. Do not answer their questions though. That is a true service to the world! Indeed, that is a great way to facilitate civil discussion. I love you, dooms! Please check out the links. You may have missed a couple of things!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Dooms, do you ever get tired of being wrong? How the hell do you even get the nerve to post with such certainty after being proven wrong? These people gave you the benefit of the doubt and did what you asked. You ignored them. Do you really believe you helped anyone prepare for anything? What the hell is wrong with you, you demented bucket of sunshine you.

Toodles and love,
Pony

P.S. you and the others are going to be exposed. I know that is not as cryptic as saying prepare for 2010 without anything to back it up, but unlike the latter comment, the former is comprised of truth.

new topics

join