It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What prediction?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Prediction? Possibly. Seems a reality to me...

I see the world sliding into oblivion. I think the pseudo-spiritual revolution is really just a series of rationalizations meant to protect people from the true state of the world.

It seems to me: resources will dwindle, climates will change, mass migrations will occur, and wars will be fought...

It seems their is no stop to humanities insanity. That unless we get off this rock soon, our fate will be sealed.

It doesn't seem to matter much what any one person does or says. The majority are not intuitive, and can't see the big picture.

So as far as a prediction could seem, I see the collapse of civilization and the return to our beastly nature (were we ever truly civilized?) before the end of this century. Also, I think that many, if not most species will be extinct. This could include human beings.

Seeing as over 99% of species to have existed on Earth have already gone extinct, I'm now able to accept this somewhat, and remain ever so slightly sane.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by unityemissions

I think the pseudo-spiritual revolution is really just a series of rationalizations meant to protect people from the true state of the world.

It will be the pseudo-spiritual revolution that will CAUSE all the destruction you talk about.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Remember you live in your own world, so alot of this stuff is about you, and your fears, and hopes.

Remember people everyone lives in there own world.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

I disagree, we're all in this world together. While things that happen may not affect us directly, it still happened in our world, didn't it

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by elevatedone

Thank you VERY MUCH, elevatedone. I'm quite sick of hearing the same nonsense of how if I see negative things in the world, it's simply inside of me.

It's a two way street. It IS sane to properly relate to the world as it is. It is INSANE, to think all is well when it just isn't so.

top topics

join