It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

APF head Hilton has history of legal trouble

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 07:26 PM
link   

APF head Hilton has history of legal trouble

www.billingsgazette.com

Public records from police and state and federal courts in California show that Michael Anthony Hilton, using that name and more than a dozen aliases over several years, is cited in multiple criminal, civil and bankruptcy cases, and was sentenced in 1993 to two years in state prison in California.
Hilton, who speaks heavily accented English, has told reporters that he is a naturalized U.S. citizen originally from Montenegro, a country bordering Serbia, and once part of the former Republic of Yu
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 07:26 PM
link   
The president of the company American Police Force, the same company which the council of Hardin claims "they trust", was indicted in 1993 in California for grand theft, and in total 14 felonies, which include "three counts of diversion of construction funds."

He has also used several aliases in the past, he is a native of Montenegro, which borders in Serbia, and was once part of the former Republic of Yugoslavia, which explains his heavy accent.

I am not trying to label everyone who comes rom that part of the world as a criminal, I just showed the last piece of information from the article because citizens of Hardin were saying this man had a heavy Russian acent, and now we know why.

I am also a naturalized U.S. citizens and I do have an accent, but I have no felonies, and have never tried to swindle anyone of their hard earned money.

Obviously the council of Hardin, and the people of Hardin didn't know, or don't know about the fact that this man has 14 felony counts in his records.

I also wonder how this man was able to start his American Police Force Company, which happens to be from California.

This could be the reason why this man was trying his hardest to hurry the process of making a deal with the city of Hardin, and why he also wanted to buy, or lease 5,000-10,000 acres of land as soon as possible.

He wanted to make the deals before this information was known. It seems obvious now.

www.billingsgazette.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 2-10-2009 by ElectricUniverse]

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 07:46 PM
link   
I apologize if this has been posted before. I searched on the forums and didn't find this posted, but I just realized this article is from September 30th, please move to proper forum, thanks.

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Hey ElectricU.

I'm glad you found this. I am not one to plug a thread I did, but do I think it's pertinent.

What I think we are seeing is light being shed on the fact that there are persons of Serbian descent that have criminal histories, some even to the point of perhaps even being war criminal, passing for 'police' in Hardin, Montana.

This is a little worrying to me and I think it really deserves a lot of attention.

We have criminals in charge of policing one of our communities. I know that isn't anything really new as corruption is as much a problem for LEOs as it is for anyone else. I just think it's something really strange going on.

Take a look at this one, EU and let me know what you think.

Are Serbian War Criminals In Montana?

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by KSPigpen

I know, and you are right. Not all Serbians are bad people, but this man has a history of criminal activity which includes "diversion of funds".

I have sent an email to the administration office in Hardin just in case they are not aware of this information. I gave them a link to the article, which is from Billings Gazette in Montana, but the people of Hardin might not be aware of this.

Let's hope this can be resolved before this man gets millions of dollars and then dissapears.

BTW, thanks for the link.

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by ElectricUniverse

He is a con artist but someone gave him enough money to buy a town and build a prison. I'm sure this did not come out of his own pocket. The mercenaries are also real. He is obviously a front for some other group of people. Someone or some group of people with ties to the federal government has helped him. Imagine what would happen if you walked around your town in a police captain's uniform.

[edit on 3-10-2009 by eradown]

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Update on this story.

Montana attorney general probes secretive American Police Force

Today comes word from The Billings Gazette, which has been following the story closely, that Montana Attorney General Steve Bullock has launched an investigation into APF to find out what's going on.

That came after the newspaper and the Associated Press published stories saying that Michael Hilton, the apparent founder of APF who claims to be a military veteran, has a lengthy criminal record and has served time in prison in California.

The attorney general has sent a nine-page demand letter to Becky Shay, a former Gazette reporter who is now spokesman for APF. The paper says Shay did not respond immediately to its inquiries.

According to the document, Bullock is launching a civil investigation to determine if APF is violating the Montana Unfair Trade Practices and Consumer Protection Act.

Bullock is demanding that the company provide proof for some of the claims on its website, such as having contracts with the U.S. government and operations in all 50 states.

The newspaper says it has turned up no record of APF contracting with the federal government.

Link

APF's director Hilton claims that his company has contracts with the U.S. government, and operations in all 50 states, yet there seems to be no records of this.

This company has been very secretive, and if there were such contracts they would have been known imo.

At least the ball is rolling to show the truth about this company.

Let's hope they can get to the truth i time before any deals are made.

There are no indications in the article that the deal with the council of Hardin ha ended, or is in review, but since the Montana Attorney General is making the inquiries, my guess is the deal has been postponed.

BTW, in the link to the article above you can see a picture of Hilton wearing what seems to be a police officer uniform.

[edit on 6-10-2009 by ElectricUniverse]

new topics

top topics

join