It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Photograph of "being" bears similarities to "Mars Man"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Some of you may have seen the recent photograph of a being, which surfaced in a photograph recently on the website below:

I couldn't help noticing how similar it is to the "being" photographed on Mars. Take a look:

UFO Casebook Page

[edit on 2-10-2009 by blackhatchet]

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 06:13 PM
link   

You mean "How THIS rock looks like this OTHER rock?"

Although the first rock looks quite a bit more like a "being" than the other rock. The second one is just absurd.

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by blackhatchet
Some of you may have seen the recent photograph of a being, which surfaced in a photograph recently on the website below:

I couldn't help noticing how similar it is to the "being" photographed on Mars. Take a look:

UFO Casebook Page

[edit on 2-10-2009 by blackhatchet]

Not really. Your image looks like a beached whale. The Martian object looks 100% more human.

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by blackhatchet

I think they are cousins.

Brett family from Virginia.

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Not sure if your trying to be funny here or not but the first picture gave me a good laugh.

If you look close you can see it's a dogs butt with a curled-up tail. Chances are it found a scent it did not like and is rubbing the side of it's head on it(I believe dogs have scent glands on the sides of their face). My dogs do this lots and it looks the same, funny as hell lol.

Seen the mars man and he looks nothing like dog butt.

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 03:29 AM
link   
Maybe they are both rocks - I wasn't trying to be funny.

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 04:24 AM
link   
I'm sorry but it's obvious that the pile of rocks increases in height just behind the woman so you can't see the change in height. Therefore the image you are seeing of the "being" is only the top half.

From this perspective if you look close enough it seems to be a guy on a bike (with the handle bars just above the rocks) with a backpack on.

Nothing to see here.

top topics

join