It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Family Says 911 Tape Caught Cops Planning Cover-Up After Shooting

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by spacecase7717

Originally posted by PAYBACKCOMESSOON
What's the shock all about? If people still can't figure out that law enforcement murdered and tortured some famous religious figure called Christ, continued to burn innocent ladies at a stake in witch hunts and continue to be the biggest criminals against humanity to this day, let it ride.

Let them continue to rape, murder and assault with impunity. Let them continue to frame people and harrass anyone they don't like. Let them continue to work with the media in suppressing truth and broadcasting their lies and deciet. Bottom line, they, with the prosecutors, judges, correction guards, social workers and other authority minded idiots are as evil as any murderer or rapist.

Let me start by saying (as a former LEO) you are a total F###ing idiot !
I just don't understand you people, I guess you have watched to many "bad cop" movies. Why do most of you sit here and bash every single cop. 99% of LEO or unbelievable men and women. They put on their uniform every day and kiss their spouse and kids goodbye not knowing if they will see them anymore. What everyone needs to realize is that they are only human ! Name one, just one profession where there are no bad apples. What about all the police officers on 9/11 , where they all crooked and corrupt when they all went back into those burning buildings to save the innocent people in there. NO I think not.

You have no idea what it is like to walk up to a car during a traffic stop not knowing if they have a gun. You have no idea what it is like to respond to a home invasion, when you know someone is there with a gun, but you don't know who !

Is every preacher the spawn of Satan, because a few "bad apples" molested children. The media only shows you the bad news, never the good news and all of you should know that. It's not one big conspiracy, us against them. They are just normal people like you and me with extraordinary jobs. So instead of bashing every single police officer, you should thank God tonight that they are out there doing the job that you are to scared to do !!!!

Just for the record I hope these cops get what they deserve.

This is standard LEO defense tactics. The argument is always 'you can't judge us unless you have walked in our shoes'. Then typically is a plea about how dangerous the job is to the officer and we should be grateful.

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by titorite

I don't know all the details, just what is in that news article, and I am sure they don't know all the details. If an officer is involved in a shooting a panel is formed to review the case. The panel is normaly an outside agency like the State Bureau of Investigation or the F.B.I. and civilian people. They go through all the evidence to see if the shooting was justified. If the officers were charged then the case goes before a grand jury of ALL civilians who then decide if there is enough evidence to go to court. So if the officers are not getting what they deserve it is not the police departments fault. It is normal people like you and me who get called to jury duty, its their fault.

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by spacecase7717

I have nothing but contempt for a mind set like yours. It is this mind set that has eaten away the core of our Republic and twisted it into this unrecognizable police state.

It is not my fault those cops got away with a crime any more than I am responsible for tazing teenagers to death.

The fault lies in the cops for committing the crime and the police force that excused it and the judicial system that protected them.

No justice No peace. Not for people like you and not for people like me.

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 12:21 AM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 01:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Tour18

You want to ban another one of my posts. This is the last time. You picked the wrong guy. I'm going to blacklist ATS on the five continents I run networks on. That ought to be good for some tens of thousands of users and anyone who looks to my lists for guidance.

ATS is just a government shill.

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by mckyle
This might surprise many of you.

The officer in question has been cleared of any wrong-doing by a police review panel.
Panel clears policeman in accidental shooting

[edit on 2-10-2009 by mckyle]

Nah, no suprises... Well, yeah actually, suprised it took till page 2 for that to come out.

I vomit in my own mouth... and I don't even live there.

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 01:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Tour18

In soviet russia, I ban you interwebs!!

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 01:38 AM
link   
how on earth did these fellow´s even become police officers.
the more you read and watch these cases the more one realize that these "fellows" are scared as hell of the job they do when shtf and when not they are pompus nonchalant idiots who openly boast and get kicks from just being obnoxius towards citizents.

not ot long a go i watched the video where the officers came to a scene where there had been a car accident , the fellow who was in the accident was covered in blood and in shock / trauma of what had happened , so what to the police do , they tazer him for not following order to sit down ?? and then shoot him when he got mad about the tazering.

talk about idiots.

ill say it once more , its not tv lallalalalalaland its real life and if you cant cope with it get an other job like taking care of elderly or disabled or even cleaning malls.

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by The_Tick

Well Joe Arpaio's crew does it again.
Who should you be more afraid of, the criminals doing the home invasion on you or the incompetent police that are sent to your rescue? It is insanity to think that you would have the intruder at gun point and be on the phone talking with the 911 operator and have the cop shoot you in the back multiple times and to more time when you are on the ground for good measure. You have to read the whole article it just gets worse much worse. Unknowing to the "idiot" cop that the line was still open to 911, he is planning his cover up. Goes to show how common place it is for Sheriff Joe's crew to cover up there screw up!

www.courthousenews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

Sheriff is different from the Police. The Sheriff doesn't control the police. You're a moron.

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by PenandSword

Sheriff is different from the Police. The Sheriff doesn't control the police. You're a moron.

Yes that is like the umphteen time someone has pointed that out... Are you folks even reading the first page anymore???

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 02:30 AM
link   
So the review cleared the cops of the shooting and all the other bizarre and crazy behaviour?

How could they possibly expect anyone to take them seriously??!!

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 02:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by titorite

Originally posted by PenandSword

Yes that is like the umphteen time someone has pointed that out... Are you folks even reading the first page anymore???

Spot on, it's mad eh.

Should be a rule of law (cough) to at least read 90% of a thread before making a comment, unless it's a direct comment in reply - Not a point out comment.

Oh the times I've been berated for that one - guess it takes time to learn.

No doubt more to come however

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 03:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by wayno
So the review cleared the cops of the shooting and all the other bizarre and crazy behaviour?

How could they possibly expect anyone to take them seriously??!!

You're expected to sit down, shut up, take it, and if you do not comply, it's the tazer for you.

Thats how it appears. And no sheet, it comes across that way so often that it becomes a case of "If they were caught on camera THIS TIME - how many times has it happened off camera."

Its where the damn leo's need to stand up and reject this crap in order to be seen a just in their reasoning to take on this job.

The guy before having a whinge at how most cops are great blokes doing a hard ans scary job.. wah wah... THEY CHOSE IT.

If they choose to sit back and ignore the corruption, they get to be painted with the same brush, IMO.

Stand up for your ideology, or see it flushed away with the obnoxious egotistical system that allows the very things you despise.

Cops - In my honest and personal opinion - are nothing more than a gang permitted under law. 1%'ers of their own making.

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 03:36 AM
link   
Personally I think that the homeowner was kind of dumb holding the thief at gunpoint. Whenever the police are involved, you do NOT want to be holding anything that might look like a weapon. Guns make cops nervous, and they are likely to shoot you if you're holding one, even if it's 100% legitimate.

The cover-up was, of course, inexcusable. It was inspired by the typical loyalty of police to one another, which is most cases is a healthy thing. It ensures that cops back each other up, makes them more willing to face danger. But when it involves covering up a wrongful shooting, it should end. When a cop screws up, he should admit it and face the consequences. Losing his job - if it would get that far - would be far better than winding up in prison.

The reason why cops are doing bad things every time one of these videos or recordings hits is simple. No one ever publishes the recordings where the cops do good things. It's not newsworthy. We only get to see the times when someone screws up royally, when they step far out of line. The 99% of the time when they do what they're supposed to do, help people, never makes it to YouTube.

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 04:09 AM
link   
reply to post by chiron613

It is not the fact that the cop screwed up that is the issue and the reason for the exploit on UTube. It is the fact of the attempted cover-up, the further abuse and mishandling of the victim (the homeowner), the further mistreatment of the family; and on and on and on.

You don't think this is something that should be investigated? You don't think that this is only the tip of the iceburg of a much bigger problem?

We all know that not every cop is bad, but when cops are bad it is not to be swept under the rug. They have power, weapons and authority and when they are bad its your and my security and well-being at stake.

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 05:46 AM
link   

Then Tony made what he believed was a dying request to the officers; he did not want his young family to see him shot and bloodied. Officers callously ignored his request and painfully dragged Tony by his injured leg, through the home and out to his backyard patio, where they left him bloodied and shot right in front of Lesley, Matthew and Zachary."

The Arambulas say the officers later dragged Anthony onto gravel, then put him on top of the hot hood of a squad car, and "drove the squad car down the street with Tony lying on top, writing in pain."

What the hell?

Why did they do that?

He should have been left where he was until medical help arrived, they could have killed him from that inexplicably boneheaded move.

Scratch that.

From that second inexplicably boneheaded move.

These guys aren't fit to be meter-maids.
They're liable to shoot your tires out for double parking.

- Lee

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Geez what a bunch of thickheaded dolts. Good thing the man lived.

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by The_Tick

Sheriff Joe Arpaio's crew??? Does the report say City of Phoenix officers, I could be mistaken but city PD officers are ultimately the police chief's responsibility. They do not report to the county sheriff.

I could be wrong since I do not live in AZ.

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Dude this isn't a story about a bad cop.

Its a story about a REALLY retarded cop, and his unlucky partner that had to cover for his stupidity!

Dam I am scared to call the cops when I need them holy crap!

Hilarious in a very dark way too.

Sorry man, I'm handing out the COPS version of the Darwin award here.

[edit on 3-10-2009 by muzzleflash]

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by lee anoma

Then Tony made what he believed was a dying request to the officers; he did not want his young family to see him shot and bloodied. Officers callously ignored his request and painfully dragged Tony by his injured leg, through the home and out to his backyard patio, where they left him bloodied and shot right in front of Lesley, Matthew and Zachary."

The Arambulas say the officers later dragged Anthony onto gravel, then put him on top of the hot hood of a squad car, and "drove the squad car down the street with Tony lying on top, writing in pain."

What the hell?

Why did they do that?

LOL

I feel so bad about it but man I cannot stop laughing my face is hurting now!

You gotta admit were dealing with one of the dumbest duo's of humans EVER.

This day is movie worthy.

At least the guy who got shot would make some $$$ outta this totally ridiculous turn of events.

Oh man, my jaw hurts.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join