It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[RINGS] ATS Members... I need your help.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2004 @ 06:53 AM
link   
Am i the only one who has considered the possibility that perhaps your Mysterious "5" is the uncle?

posted on May, 20 2004 @ 07:01 AM
link   
I just thought of something ironic......

Ok, this site is made up of people talking about conspiracy and the like and trying to get to the truth OPENLY..... Well, now that almost everyone has joined a group and no one is posting anything of importance and keeping their important findings SECRET.. eh hemmmmm ... Are we all being hypocritical about secret societies???

Well, I am a mason, so I am allowed to be secretive...

But, the rest of you........... SHAME SHAME SHAME......
Maybe the Illuminati should just do a mass initiation here.... They would be proud.....

posted on May, 20 2004 @ 07:12 AM
link   
I don't think all of us are being secretive...I have posted everything I know about the rings...which, unfortunately, isn't much. I am # at deciphering code and it is a real hinderance to my advancement in this game...atleast I think it is.

Lets just hope that more individuals join the collective as the game advances and they realize that we are all supposed to collaborate as the game goes on.

posted on May, 20 2004 @ 07:14 AM
link   
Interesting theory.

Perhaps this entire game is a study on human psychology.

posted on May, 20 2004 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lukefj
I don't think all of us are being secretive...I have posted everything I know about the rings...which,

Exactly... Not everyone.. just most... ha ha
Actually, not a big deal... I was just eating and I started thinking about it and started laughing, of course my friends could not figure out what I was laughing about.... Don`t take me seriously...
Just having fun with everyone...

posted on May, 20 2004 @ 07:33 AM
link   
UNCLE has 5 letters.

It would fill a convenient spot.

posted on May, 20 2004 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Does that mean you give up? Just Man? Or is that a show? Man from UNCLE.

Simon Says he had friends. Maybe he had 5 Uncles!

[Edited on 5/20/2004 by SamaraMorgueAnn]

posted on May, 20 2004 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Jusus christ I'm glad I didn't waste my time reading for than the first paragraph. I scrolled down and saw that joke of a letter....lol my god how could anybody take this seriously. People this lame need to be banned from life. I mean for christ sake at least think of something that doesn't rip off a movie IE lord of the rings.

hahahaha go back to preschool

I think we all just become dumber becasue of this.

posted on May, 20 2004 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Really.
Howabout you humour us for five minutes and tell us the answers then, Einstein.

posted on May, 20 2004 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by BeHeadR
Jusus christ I'm glad I didn't waste my time reading for than the first paragraph. I scrolled down and saw that joke of a letter....lol my god how could anybody take this seriously. People this lame need to be banned from life. I mean for christ sake at least think of something that doesn't rip off a movie IE lord of the rings.

hahahaha go back to preschool

I think we all just become dumber becasue of this.

Perhaps you should return to preschool and re-take basic grammar before you knock a game that is obviously not the same as LOTR. Yes, there are rings, but that's as far as it goes really. Do some research before you knock this.

Also...the letter in Simon's post was not meant to look real. THIS IS A GAME, NOT REAL LIFE. Catch a clue.

If the FTR game is not appealing to you...don't play...it's simple really, but don't bother those of us who are following it by posting your unnecessary, grammatically infantile, banter.

Peace,
Lukefj

posted on May, 20 2004 @ 04:55 PM
link   
As i have said thousands of times throughout this thread, if you don't like the game or have a problem with it, then don't take #ing part in it
Simon and the rest of the team have put a lot of hours into this, the last thing they want is little newbies running around calling this a Lord of the rings rip off

[Edited on 20-5-2004 by infinite]

posted on May, 20 2004 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by infinite

Originally posted by AD5673
Is this a game Simon or is this for real? Really a theory of 4 rings with magic words... sounds ridiculous.

AD5673, no offence, if you don't like the idea of this game do not take part. Simple. A lot of blood,sweat and tears have gone into ATS over the years. A lot have change since the days when i was lurker here.

[Edited on 18-5-2004 by infinite]

I never took part in this game. I dont want anyone taking it the wrong way it just seems strange to me...

posted on May, 20 2004 @ 08:19 PM
link   
not sure if anyone else has noted this, but if you look at the letter, there's alot of color distortion on certains letters, parallel to the other distortions, and at a 45 degree angle.

posted on May, 20 2004 @ 08:53 PM
link   
BeHeadR...this is more than a game. This is for us to test ourselves. To stretch our brain-work. To learn to think out of the box. This game is fascinating! The vast amount of knowledge that you gain by seeking clues. Some clues are so simple they're staring you right in the face! It's a matter of becoming more aware. This sharpens every aspect of your mind. Its also good for getting to know the game members. IE whoever participates.

The owners of this site have worked a long time to bring this game together, using their skills and sense of fun. There is much more to it than meets the eye, truly. And after all the work and fun, you have the chance to win big bucks!!!

(oh and infinite, edit the lang.*)

posted on May, 20 2004 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
As i have said thousands of times throughout this thread

[Edited on 20-5-2004 by infinite]

Even for someone with the name "infinite" this seems to be gross exaggeration.

There will always be knockers, it's a part of life. Ask not how good the game is, but what the game does for ATS.

Give me one Shaper, a Resource Investigator, and a Completer-finisher to get this thing done. Leave the Chairmen, Plants, Company Workers and Team Workers at the door.

Or have some fun along the way. Ignore me to your heart's content, I am just a member. Why did 1969 keep coming up? I am getting a little more paranoid than when I posted from a cybercafe the other day.

Good luck all. I want to know the real connection between seeking truth and bringing life.

posted on May, 21 2004 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Helpful Tip of the Day.
When becoming a member of a community such as this, it's always best to mind your manners and not offend the host (SimonGray in this instance). You have managed to ruffle the feathers of quite a few members of this great web community by your few (mispelled) words. If you have nothing nice to say, then refrain from commentary. Find the Rings is not for you. Leave it at that.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I offer this to the community as a reminder of a great feature that unfortunately has to be used sometimes.

Have a pleasant day, and carry on Simon. The game is most definately..... ON.

posted on May, 21 2004 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Dear is spelled incorrectly in the letter.
It's written 'deer', but it should be 'dear.'

posted on May, 21 2004 @ 10:06 PM
link   
not to sound like a nanny or anything, but lets try to keep posts that do not contain any pertinent information to a minimum. if i have to wade through another SEVEN PAGE STRING i will kill myself and everyone else in a five mile radius. when dealing with the rings, keep threads to requests and information only. thanks all.

Tru7h

posted on May, 22 2004 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by dreamlandmafia
I dont know if this is real or not anymore...this seems to elaborate to be real.

Edit...i hope ones hidden in DC...then i can get it

[Edited on 16-5-2004 by dreamlandmafia]

[Edited on 22-5-2004 by ANNEKAMAIZE]

posted on May, 22 2004 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by dreamlandmafia
I dont know if this is real or not anymore...this seems to elaborate to be real.

Edit...i hope ones hidden in DC...then i can get it

[Edited on 16-5-2004 by dreamlandmafia]

THE TRUTH OF THE STORY IS YOU ALWAYS GOTTA HAVE FAITH!!! I WISH YOU AND EVERYONE OUT THERE THAT BELIEVES GOODLUCK. I KNOW I WOULD CHERISH N-E-ONE OF THOSE RINGS IF IT HAPPEN TO CROSS MY PATH.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join