It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mayor Jim Kalb To Blogger: "You're A Worthless Piece Of ****"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Mayor Jim Kalb To Blogger: "You're A Worthless Piece Of ****"

www.huffingtonpost.com

Mayor James (Jim) D. Kalb of Portsmouth, Ohio called blogger Robert Forrey a "worthless piece of ****" and a "lonely, jealous old man" in an email response to Forrey's public record request.

Kalb told Forrey, a retired English professor who runs a blog called, RiverVices, "I wouldn't **** on you if you were on fire."

Forrey had emailed Kalb with a public records request concerning a controversial park project. ...
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 03:55 PM
link   
I'm not sure if the way the curse words in the article are censored comply with ATS censoring rules, so if a mod wants to change it, go ahead.

The immaturity shown by Mayor Jim Kalb is revolting. "You're a poor, lonely, jealous, old man"? "Get a life old man. On second thought, don't bother.............."? Is this the man the people of Portsmouth, Ohio want as their Mayor? If Kalb was annoyed so much, he could have very easily ignored the e-mail and not responded at all. What he e-mailed back is not befitting a Mayor.

www.huffingtonpost.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 04:02 PM
link   
The Mayor using vulgarity shows his lack of intelligence.
Even more so, it show he needs to be fired by the people that
elected him.

He is supposed to be a servant to the people.

He should be ousted and bear his own disgrace!

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by SonicInfinity

"I wouldn't (urinate) on you if you were on fire."

One of my all time favorite put downs. So very deep and thought provoking in it's simplicity, yet complex enough to make anyone do a double take if they really pondered it's meaning. Much in the same vein as "I wouldn't poke you with a 10 foot long stick" and "I wouldn't (have intercourse) with your mother with someone else's (male sexual member.)" To suggest that you would not do something undesirable to an individual, even if it posed little effort to you, purely because of your disadain for said individual has got to be the epitome of insults.

Thank you for making me laugh today.

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Farbeit for me to defend a Democrat, but here goes ... I read the linked story and the mayor's supposed response. The first part of the response letter sounds official and proper-like, but then in the second half it immediately snaps into a child's insulting diatribe. It doesn't jive. The writing style doesn't even sound the same. It's like the guy was fine one second and snapped the next, becoming an insulting, unintelligent teenager.

It doesn't make sense.

Remember, Huffington Post got this story from a local Ohio paper and that paper may not have done their do-dilligence getting all of the facts straight.

[edit on 2-10-2009 by sos37]

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by sos37

I hope in ten years you look bak at your avatar and realize how absurd you are. Nice historical perspective; it shows your ignorance.

new topics

top topics

join