It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New World Order, no worries

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 03:49 PM
link   
So, on the way home from basketball last night, I did some thinking on the whole New World Order idea... Now, let me preface this with the fact that I believe in God. I am not trying to convince anyone that does not believe to believe...that is not my style. If you believe, then I am happy for you. If you do not believe, that is your choice as a free thinking being. Whatever you believe, good for you

Ok, so, as I was on US-60 in Phoenix, it hits me. This whole New World Order, satanist rule thing, may actually be a good thing for those who believe in God. Here is why...Revelations tells us that the Anti-Christ will come and rule over mankind, and during this will be the great rapture/ saving of all believers that are saved. So, as I am driving, it hits me...if the New World Order does occur, and evil is allowed to rule, then to me, this is proof that there is a God.

Now, I know what some of you might be thinking, "yeah, whatever. This proves nothing." And you are right, it does not...unless you are a believe and believe in the Word. (Actually, I am pretty sure that you do not even have to believe in Christianity...there is one Creator who sent out many messengers and messages
)

Ok, to condense this so I do not ramble on...if the NWO occurs, then God has to exist because it has been stated through the prophets that this will happen. As a believer in God, this should make me happy right? It should be the ultimate proof, no?

OK, lets open this up for debate. I want to see what everyone thinks. I do not want this to turn into a "You are so dumb....there is no God argument." I already said, whatever you believe, good for you. I just want to see what people think about my ideas.

Have a good weekend everyone

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 03:52 PM
link   
hm well i dont really have anything to debate with you my friend.
my opinion is:
the bible is probably writen or edited by humans,and even if some revelations occur,theyr made purposly as planed,to make us believe and say "wow this happend like in the bible"

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by MarshMallow_Snake

This NWO thing I don't really buy. But how's construction coming along on the 60. I've been avoiding it.

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by concernedcitizan

Yeah I do not buy it either...but if it occurs then it has to be proof, right? I am not up to date on other religions, but I am sure that other religions have similar scenarios. So, they cannot all be wrong right

As for US 60, the part that I take is from 10 to Country Club heading east...there is construction around Mill and Rural, but it never backs anything up when I go that way because it is against traffic in the AM.

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Thanks. Believe me , I wasn't trying to be funny or anything. Always good to know a fellow arizonian. Have a great weekend.

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 04:10 PM
link   

I believe you are right on track with your thinking...however, I think we are already in the New World Order as of September 2001. 7 years has past us with the previous president. The second beast has arisen and appointed himself over the UN Security Commission, having received his authority from the first beast. Time is ticking, we have less than 3 and a half years left of this BS world. All prophecy from different sections of the planet are all now converging to climax. Hopi, Mayan, Christian, and Muslim all are predicting we are in the end times. However, remember he comes like a thief in the night. That means those not awaiting his return may not see him until he has taken from the corrupt and evil what rightfully belongs to his people.

I do not believe in religions; however, I tend to take a look at all theologies and try to sort out the truth. The truth is: the world order is already here, and now the dark have free reign for the next 3 years or so to implement their final plans. However, God's world order comes like a thief and takes away the world order from the wicked and gives it to the meek. In my mind, that is all of us who have been tricked and deceived to hate each other or do the works for the wicked.

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Stillalive

I cannot argue with you as people can stage events to mimic the holy books. I just would like to see the similarities in world religions to see what their end of time events have in common.

I do believe in God, but something in me thinks organized religion is a scam sometimes.

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by concernedcitizan

I will. I have been off all week due to the birth of my first child - we had a girl! So, the weekend means end of vacation for me...but I do have Monday off too.

You have a great weekend as well!

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by ExPostFacto

I cannot believe I overlooked this...yeah, I think you may be on to something too. The way the world is going right now, is hundreds of times worse then the time of Noah, when the world was destroyed...if people believe in that. If God was angry then, well, He certainly must be angry now!

I am not too convinced on the 2012 theories though. I mean, anything is possible, but I really think that the world will always be here...we just might not.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by MarshMallow_Snake
if the New World Order does occur, and evil is allowed to rule, then to me, this is proof that there is a God.

Well the thing to realize is that the so-called "New World Order" is really the OLD World Order. The same families and secret societies of elites who already have been running the world for hundreds, maybe even thousands of years.

I don't know if their existence is proof of God - but it's proof of Evil, anyway

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 04:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by MarshMallow_Snake
Ok, to condense this so I do not ramble on...if the NWO occurs, then God has to exist because it has been stated through the prophets that this will happen. As a believer in God, this should make me happy right? It should be the ultimate proof, no?

OR

people //ahem// smmmmarter than you.. have already calculated your prediction...
and are enacting the exact steps that you're expecting....
they can even make clouds move and sunshine come down just when you expect it.. etc...

and you'll believe it's god.

because your brain has been conditioned.. programmed by your upbringing and that book.. to expect it.

it's all good though.. whatever works...

I'm actually looking forward to project blue beam.
Such a massive undertaking as to prove scientifically.. the interconnectedness of all life all religions and all consciousness... DESERVES some respect!
more power to them!

WE are god... collectively.. we are consciousness...
we are the "becoming" aspect.... trapped in material "hell" .. scientifically rationally.. throguh reason.. making out own jailbreak out of this five sense prison.. into the spiritual world...
as opposed to the "being" the "creator"... a

you can think the way you do.. that's great...
and you'll believe god exists.. (which it does) .. but you'll then also be able to take on the next step... which is to understand WHAT god is...
and that will be found in the mirror.

-

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by cupocoffee

Yes, true...but you cannot have Evil without Good right?

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 01:08 PM
link   

So....... what's your point?

There's Evil in the world and there can't be Evil without Good so therefore there's Good so therefore there's a God?

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Yes! Join the taliban and fight the new world order! Anarchy will over rule the over ruling......It's ment to be confusing so they can more easily brain wash you.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 12:50 AM
link   
reply to post by againstNWO_acts

LMAO!! Your gonna have some dudes in black suits following you for a while for that one.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 10:00 AM
link   
I've just been reading a bit about the NWO, and, as far as I can tell, the whole one government thing is bound to happen sooner or later.
In, say, a thousand years when humanity expands into the stars (if such a thing is possible) and new races of creatures are met (again, only if that is possible), there would have to be one government for the planet. Quite how we would be able to effectively communicate with these new races with all the petty squabbling amongst ourselves, I don't know.

join