It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My First Ever Ufo Sighting

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 03:43 PM
link   
At dawn today, I saw an orange dot of light fly through the sky and a pretty even pace. It was a little flickery, so at first I thought it was a plane (a very odd one at that), although, at that time of day, I should have seen a glint of the metal, or the wings, which I didn't. The weird thing was, it flew, and faded out, like it would if it flew through fog and disappeared (It was completely cloud less).

I am not claiming as alien. I am claiming it as a UFO because it was unidentified.

Could anyone explain what it is.

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Phlynx

I'm not sure but it could have been a satellite, some sort of space debris, or a metor. I have never seen a "UFO" so I really don't know what it would look like.

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by SFKNOLEG74
reply to post by Phlynx

I'm not sure but it could have been a satellite, some sort of space debris, or a metor. I have never seen a "UFO" so I really don't know what it would look like.
Not a satellite, it was way to close, and it wouldn't have disappeared. Not a meteor, it didn't go fast enough and it didn't have a streak.

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 04:03 PM
link   
It sounds like a UFO to me, since you can't identify what it is.
So, were you excited to see this? Did it have any sort of emotional or psychological effects on you when you viewed it? Other than, say, oh wow I think I have seen a UFO and I am excited?

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by kyred
It sounds like a UFO to me, since you can't identify what it is.
So, were you excited to see this? Did it have any sort of emotional or psychological effects on you when you viewed it? Other than, say, oh wow I think I have seen a UFO and I am excited?
Nothing out of the normal, I wasn't scared.

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Phlynx

Okay. Twice I have seen UFO's. The first time was very scary because it was close and I was just a lad sleeping out in the back yard and me and the dog hauled butt into the bushes to hide. lol. The second time was last summer and a red to white pulsating light moved towards me over the field across the road from me. I got a bit anxious and the dang thing backed up. Go figure.

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Funny, I saw something similar just the other night. It was really quite close to the ground, just barely 'touching' the skyline. It was very dark, and it was an orange light sort of 'weaving' at a steady pace, and after a little while it disappeared behind what I assume was a building.

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 04:37 PM
link   
i caught 5 ufos 3 nights ago they were weaving back and forth for a while and lasted till daytime so i wasnt a star satalite or plane or chopper. the thing you could have seen was a delta wing aircraft like the stealth and it turned its lites off but probably not cause why would staelth have lots

top topics

join