It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Dreamt Obama Came to My House

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Ok..I'm not a real political person, or anything, I have my views like everyone else, but still...I never dreamt Bush, or Reagan, or even JFK came to my house, so WTH?

He was wearing a gray sweat suit and he just hung out in my house, going through my small file of all my saved paperwork. He was making notes about ten percent of something and I remember thinking he was trying to help me out.

We didn't talk a lot, but there was no SS or anything, just the Man and me and he was wanting to know what he could do to address the problems I was having.

He was a pretty normal guy in the dream and actually seemed to care. (WTH, RIGHT?!?!)

Nah, but seriously....anyone else have a president come to THEIR house? Well...other than an intern.

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by KSPigpen

house= your life
president =a person in power is helping you out, or more likely you have changed something in your life recently where you are empowering yourself to take control of your life, you are reassessing your 'life file' to see how you can understand self more, and improve things for you.
Your subconscious is Obama.

Good dream

Zazz

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by zazzafrazz

house= your life
president =a person in power is helping you out, or more likely you have changed something in your life recently where you are empowering yourself to take control of your life, you are reassessing your 'life file' to see how you can understand self more, and improve things for you.
Your subconscious is Obama.

Good dream

Zazz

Thanks, Zazz. I was really getting sort of worried.

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 05:22 AM
link   

Gray - Gray indicates fear, fright, depression, ill health, ambivalence and confusion. You may feel emotionally distant or detached.

We'll keep the "your subconscious is Obama" part a secret, ok?

[edit on 4/10/2009 by Iamonlyhuman]

new topics

top topics

join