It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is R.A.T.S Safe From CIA or FBI??

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 03:10 PM
link   
I know R.A.T.S is safe from the public. But if someone wants to post something in there thats private (got top secret alien photo's lets say), coulden't the FBI or CIA just go into R.A.T.S easy and find those pictures?? Mabey we need a highly secretive fourm above R.A.T.S

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Maddogkull

I have access ... so no would be the answer you're looking for.

Of course there's that other secret forum ... *what, can't talk about it?*

Never mind.

[edit on 2 Oct 2009 by schrodingers dog]

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Yes anyone with enough points can visit RATS....

However if you have something that you do want to put in to a private forum you can contact the MODS about it...

Over the years I have learned that ATS has more secrets than we think.

And in contradiction to the Rule the ATS secrets are normally good... At least that is what I think.

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by schrodingers dog

So your saying the FBI, or CIA couldn't gain acces to R.A.T.S??? Without getting the points of course?? So theres "Another" secret forum, Looks like I have to investigate this lol

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 03:31 PM
link   
They don't need access to RATS or any secret form, they can have access to your computer any time they want, monitor your home and cell phones etc, if you have anything to hide they can find it.

It took me a while, but there are ways to store digital information, data, video and photos without them being able to find or access it.... But I ain't telling.

Bottom line, nothing you do online should ever be considered "private" nor should you ever assume that anything on a computer is inaccessible period.

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Yeah I was thinking the same things, that you are saying Walk. Also are you guys pullin my leg or is this "Other" secret access fourm real

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 03:50 PM
link   
hmm well they probably got pretty good hackers,maybe they can just hack and sniff data,or blackmail/buy theyr way in.
its pretty plausable,but afcourse after the "english hacker hacked NASA easily" incident i dont think our govs are so smart anymore...and we trust those people with the defence of the planet against aliens...

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by schrodingers dog

I have access ... so no would be the answer you're looking for.

Of course there's that other secret forum ... *what, can't talk about it?*

Never mind.

come on, your not even supposed to say that much, now the secret is out.

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maddogkull
Yeah I was thinking the same things, that you are saying Walk. Also are you guys pullin my leg or is this "Other" secret access fourm real

Some say there are 23 levels *above* RATS....

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Tgautier13

Arent you a joker
lol

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 05:31 PM
link   
An EXAMPLE... this is not real.

BEGIN STORY
I'm a CIA agent. I know there's a good conspiracty site that might accidently hit the right note and discover the sympony of truth. I watch these forums. I lock down the people that have a tendancy to get close. I see what their theories are. I take their opinions and fabricate evidence against that opinion for them to find. But I learn who they are. Using my inside information I can formulate disinformative posts that are intelligent, apparently well thought-out, and relative to the topic. For this, I receive points which allows me to penetrate deeper into the ranks of ATS. I gain trust among the user base.
END STORY

Makes sense, right? Alot of people wouldn't give us the time of day. But people in the way of information would give us quite a bit more attention that we truly deserve. I'm pretty sure the forums are watched by multiple entities. If I were in the CIA, I would make sure I had a guy check in now and then. Wouldn't you?

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maddogkull
I know R.A.T.S is safe from the public. But if someone wants to post something in there thats private (got top secret alien photo's lets say), coulden't the FBI or CIA just go into R.A.T.S easy and find those pictures?? Mabey we need a highly secretive fourm above R.A.T.S

That is a very interesting observation, and would be a real concern if R.A.T.S. could possibly run the risk of being hacked by an alphabet agency. But this is highly unlikely, for why would they need to?

Abovetopsecret Is A Cointelpro Disinfo Operation

I did a trace route on ATS. the Node Name is listed and maintained by the government.

IP Address 213.206.128 213.206.129 213.206.130
Node Name Gov-bb21-lan-14 Gov-bb22-lan-15 Gov-bb23-lan-16
Location Langley, Virginia
MS 60
Network Used whois.nic.mil (for military network information)

It was difficult to get the IP Address, It was spoofed and looped over 9 times. Anyway Langley, Virginia is where the CIA headquarters is. I'm more than concerned.

www.conspiracycafe.net.../topic/19255-abovetopsecret-is-a-cointelpro-disinfo-operation/

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Nothing on the internet is off limits to the Government.
Period.
Someone above said it best, don't ever assume that you are anonymous on the internet. For the most part, you are, as long as nobody really cares who you are. But if you are posting sensitive info, you will be investigated no matter where you post it.

The alphabet agencies you speak of (actually, I think it is the AirForce that handles this sort of thing) can gain access to your posts without either you OR ats being able to notice it. They can intercept it before it reaches these boards.

Also, I would bet my bottom dollar that arrowmancer is dead on the money with his hypothetical story.

[edit on 2-10-2009 by JayinAR]

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Arrow speaks truth.

Of course they can get access all over this site.

Ti's foolhardy to think otherwise.

A better step in this theory, I think is...
BEWARE

ATS as a branch of CHEKA.

Who is CHEKA. Google it.

I actually met another person at my job who visits here on ATS. It was refreshing.
Im not a disinfo agent, but we have to think of other routes they can take against us. Such as, running our very foundations and picking us apart from within.

Again, Arrow spoke truth.

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arrowmancer

For this, I receive points which allows me to penetrate deeper into the ranks of ATS. I gain trust among the user base.
END STORY

Dude, have you ever been to RATS?

What's with the "penetrate" ... yikes, what you wear a black hoodie to go to the ATS store and buy access?

Sheesh.

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Trace route on www.abovetopsecret.com... the Node Name is listed and maintained by the government.

Oh, LAWD I laughed.

Does ANYONE use WHOIS anymore?

Tracert will be different for everyone as it depends on the route. If you have 50 hops and you choose the four that suit your purpose, you can link nearly anything. Rediculous.

As far as the cloak, I was just trying to make a point. I have a flair for the dramatic, no?

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Nothing on the internet is even safe from them. Well, maybe the FBI, but the CIA have the ability to do whatever the hell they want to. I mean, they have access to anything digital.

It'd be silly to underestimate them.

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 02:17 AM
link   
Just remember....

[color=Gold]Please do not post your own personal information. You should be aware that any personally identifiable information you submit here can be read, collected, or used by other users of these forums, and could be used to send you unsolicited messages. We are not responsible for the personally identifiable information you choose to submit, and may remove it at our discretion.

Even in RATS.

But not the other forum

[edit on 10/3/2009 by whatukno]

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 04:20 AM
link   
Anything you post on the internet can be accessed by the government, whether thats in a private forum such as RATS or not.

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 05:43 AM
link   
there is nothing really special on RATS, and i dont even think an alphabet agency whould lose its time trying to find some info nuggets .

Anyways, all ATS is safe same For RATS.

ps: yes im a disinfo agent

pps: did i told you im a disinfo agent ?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join