It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Looking For Rreal Americans

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 03:07 PM
link   
I believe in freedom. I support and defend the Constitution that enumerates the rights of the people that can no be infringed by any level of Government.

I demand our military live up to its oath or get out of the way and let the Patriot Army defend and protect the freedoms of the people of America.

Let us start helping one another. What do you need that I may have? I need a truck and horse trailer, with a camper shell on back so we have a covered place to sleep.

I have tools a tent, etc.

I do not recieve funds from the government. I live on a small amount of money and will soon be homeless. I want to provide a safe dry place for my daughter to sleep.

What do you need? We are running out of time and we need to be in a doing mode. Enough talk, more action.

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 2/10/2009 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by spiritwomyn

Yes, people need to help one another.

Where would you want to go?

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 03:42 PM
link   
You know America really scares me now, its messed, i'm in Canada and I see your country in constant turmoil, people fighting for reasons they do not know. Mainly for God, or red vs. blue. Your arrogance mixed with ignorance is a deadly mixture and your dragging the world down. I am not anti-american but it's not that far off.

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 04:04 PM
link   

I'm not American but I know what you mean times are getting strange , unless you are a banker you can't get a break.The time is comming when we will see the best and worst of people ,I hope you meet some of the best.

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Well, I have house that I don't think I will be put out of at anytime soon, but who knows? I also have a fair sized piece of property the house sits on. You're welcome to stop by and pitch a tent if you want. You can even use our shower to keep clean. The kitchen is available for you to cook food if you want. If you're still here when the cold weather sets in, you're welcome to sleep on our living room floor. But, I warn you, the 4 kids living in our house are quite noisy and messy. Can you chop wood? I need some chopped and split before the cold sets in.

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 04:22 PM
link   
I'm so sorry, my heart goes out to you.

Do you have horses you're trying to keep with you or do you need the trailer for your household things? What state are you in?

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by kyred

Well, I have house that I don't think I will be put out of at anytime soon, but who knows? I also have a fair sized piece of property the house sits on. You're welcome to stop by and pitch a tent if you want. You can even use our shower to keep clean. The kitchen is available for you to cook food if you want. If you're still here when the cold weather sets in, you're welcome to sleep on our living room floor. But, I warn you, the 4 kids living in our house are quite noisy and messy. Can you chop wood? I need some chopped and split before the cold sets in.

Yes, KY winters can be pretty brutal sometimes.

This past winter we had a really bad ice storm. I was one of the few with electricity. I would sit in my room listening to the tree limbs break and ever so often a limb would hit a power line and my lights would flicker off and I'd think there it goes, but then it would come back on again.

One winter though it stayed warm throughout and if it weren't for Christmas decorations I wouldn't have known it was supposed to be winter time. The following year the stores had thin jackets instead of coats and then it got cold and people couldn't find thick coats like they wanted.

KY isn't all that bad though overall.

How much longer do you have to stay where you're at, spiritwomyn?

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Well I am looking at Idaho as a possible place.

I need a horse trailer because it is best for packing in and a truck with camper gives us a warmer dry place then a tent would.
Yes I can chop would and children are not noisy they are music. I have eight but only one left at home.

Canada is my second home I am French Canadian and many of my relatives helped build and explore Canada and I am also Metis.

It is not Americans, it is those in positions of power and wealth who are working to control every country. A recent agreement with the Canadian government allows foriegn troops to cross the border into America as long as no attack is made on Canadians.

So I need a truck, as we have no vehicle, I need a trailer to put what little we have left in.

When I was growing up on the farm, I watched my folks give so much and be there for neighbors and strangers alike. Both of my folks served in the Military, my father in the Coast Guard and my mother in the Marines, I have two brothers who served in the Navy and a son in the Navy now. A sister in the Air Force and another brother in the Army.

I have served my community as a Firefighter.

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Well, how long do you have to stay where you're at?

You okay with KY?

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 02:54 PM
link   
On November 2nd I will be without a roof over my head as it stands now. I put up signs to at least get help getting boxes to my house so I can pack.

So far this is too much to ask. If we can not get help getting boxes, what hope is there we will fight for one another?

My hope and faith lie only in God. God expects us to be His hands and feet, that He can send Good to each of us through one another.

At this point I know that God will drop it from the sky if need be, as we have so drifted from the harmony of Truth and find Hell raining down on us, not of God's doing, but our own.

We choose to do nothing when it was put before us to do. We choose daily not to open the door, but to close it. Then like the wandering Jews in the desert after the exodus, we complain.

On November 1st I will remove my account from this site and several others. I will be free. I will be provided for by God alone.

top topics

join