It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is Web Bot and why are people on the fence about it?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 01:57 PM
link   
I hear about this Web Bot on ATS and how it can predict or it doesn't predict depending on who you talk to. What is it and where can I find it to decide for myself?

[edit on 2-10-2009 by gravitybender]

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 02:21 PM
link   
www.december212012.com...

Last i know about it is that the author/s is no longer going to release any more ALTA reports as they are named.

www.doomdaily.com...

www.lastalta2009.tk...

The part 6 was little of a mysteri and there are many false ones...
Google it man.

[edit on 2-10-2009 by gusan]

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Gold closed at 1003.20 today so I was thinking that I would try it with financial numbers.
So is it possible that 10-05 the dollar is going to crash?
Just playing around but was wondering.

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by gravitybender

You can find it at www.halfpasthuman.com and the alta reports have been brought down in price to $10. If you google web bots you should find some interesting interviews they have given on what they forecast.

They use bots crawling the web searching for words and using linguistics they believe that they can predict future world events, the time line can sometimes be a bit off.

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Iseekthetruth!!!!!!!!
Gold closed at 1003.20 today so I was thinking that I would try it with financial numbers.
So is it possible that 10-05 the dollar is going to crash?
Just playing around but was wondering.

The web bots seemed to have moved away from financial foretelling but one of the partners George Ure still has a web site in which he gives recommendations at www.urbansurvival.com

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 05:42 PM
link   
i love webbot and even if they seem inacurate for some people that may be becose they predict language that will follow or describe happenings.

they dont like give dates just estimates . and when some dosnt occure that only means the next steps or cascade occurances will slide futher down or will not occure at all.

You can only understand webbot if you follow it.

youtube is your friend go and listen to some Clif High interviews

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Half Past Human and Youtube are the place to go to find the predictions. Clif High and George Ure are the creators and maintainers of the web-bot. They've had hits and misses. Many times they have hits that are nowhere near the size of the impacts they've predicted (for instance, they said there would be a lot of whistleblowers and secret info coming out. Lately, I believe, there has been more than usual but, nothing earth-shattering).
I take it with a grain of salt. I have heard Clif say certain things during interviews that are factually incorrect (the moon does spin just at a different speed. Which is why only one side of the moon faces the earth. He said that it didn't).
Anyway, I find it entertaining and interesting, at the least.

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Thanks everyone for helping me understand it better!

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 09:57 PM
link   
From my basic understanding the web bot searches the web for patterns in language or phrases on the web...if it finds lots of the same patterns popping up in different places it spits out a prediction.

I can see it being a good predictor of financial information and maybe social trends...since those trends are based a whole lot on computer information (stock markets, financial web sites, news web sites, etc.), but I can't really see it being a good predictor for natural events, which some people seem to think it can predict.

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 07:37 AM
link   
besides that if it comes to webbot hits then you must know that Clif allwats writes about worst case scenario so if he says 5 buildings will come down then if any number from 1-5 will go down its a score for us fans atleast becise we were ready for the 5.

hope you get the picture

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 08:05 AM
link   
you ask:

"What is Web Bot and why are people on the fence about it?"

the algorithym is secret... not to be revealed because it is a proprietory property which makes someone money.

but the general idea is that the web-bot scans many of the pop-culture
communication places, like forums, pre-twitter chat rooms and all sorts of other information exchange/conversation exchanges
and tracks the most numberous words/phrases & general-&-specific topics

supposedly the collective subconscious has some influence of events in the mundane world... and the probability of events is influenced by the sheer force of intention & will by the masses.

the events which transpire from the collective conscious might also be labeled as 'making predictions happen'...
so, if hundreds of millions of people are of the mind that a catastrophe is emminent... it is likely to happen as predicted.

the question is: is the web-bot influncing our attention/wills/outlooks
to make events happen...as sort of programed prediction

or is web-bot; at-a-distance, an observer, or reporter if you will?...
and not have any influence over the events that happen to men?

its a clever trick IMHO, being played out on the passions of the masses

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 08:15 AM
link   
I just tried reading The Shape of Things to Come Vol 0 iss 2, and it was complete gobbaldygook to me.

top topics

join