It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello, greetings new member

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 01:28 PM
link   
I like ATS and some other conspiracies stuff but just because i like them that doesnt mean i might believe in them, for one example is Morgellon how do some people know its from chemtrails? or contrails i mean if its really from them how does one contract
or gets effected by it? i think some people, get morgellon from foods and i got a small question where in canada morgellon had started?

toronto had less chemtrails over this year and i was wondering most chemtrails don't make people sick right? sorry if i may sound a bit paranoid by it.

Anyway enough of contrails and morgellon for now i know my nickname is odd i couldn't thought of a better nickname nice to meet all of you hopefully we will get to meet better a bit later

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 01:50 PM
link   
hello and welcome to ATS!
I hope you contribute greatly to this website and that we cross paths one day in a future debate/discussion.
also your username is funny, I wonder how long you'll have to wait before someone jumps on you for calling yourself "Agent_USA_Supporter"

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Hello and welcome, you should be able to keep yourself busy checking out all the topics covered here, I hope you find what you're looking for.

new topics

join