It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Steve Bassett Exopolitics Europe Interview

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Steve Bassett is a registered lobbyist for UFO Issues in Washington, D.C. He has spent more than a decade trying to get Congress and the Executive Branch to reveal what they know about UFOs.
Years of efforts to gain access to United States Government information on UFOs and ET contact seem to be getting closer for all of us thanks to the work of Stephen Bassett
Interview given by Mr Basset in Liverpool's Beyond Knowledge Conference Green Room in September below .

Stephen Bassett is a leading advocate in the nation for ending the 61-year government imposed truth embargo regarding an extraterrestrial presence engaging the human race. He is a political activist, lobbyist, commentator and columnist. He is the founder of the Paradigm Research Group, the Executive Director of the Extraterrestrial Phenomena Political Action Committee (X-PPAC), the creator of the Paradigm Clock and the executive producer of the X-Conference. His work has been covered extensively inside and outside the United States.

In 1995 Bassett decided to bring a 15-year background in business development and consulting and a degree in physics into the issues surrounding extraterrestrial-related phenomena. In April of 2004 he produced the 1st Exopolitics Expo - the X-Conference - held at the Hilton Washington, DC North/Gaithersburg. This was followed by X-Conferences 2005, 2007, 2008 and April 2009.

European Exopolitics

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 01:03 PM
link   
He was in Oslo yesterday, I had the chance to go, but nazi work wouldnt allow me to change shifts ...

[edit on 2/10/2009 by ChemBreather]

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by ChemBreather

Should have called in sick
, there will probably be an upload on youtube at some point anyway ,so you may get to see it after all

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 01:30 PM
link   
This is the first i had heard from Bassett since the x-confrence. so i guess he isn't dead then.... anyway, i think he'll get passed off as crazy or throw disinfo at him, whatever tptb does about him.

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by gortex

Should have called in sick
, there will probably be an upload on youtube at some point anyway ,so you may get to see it after all

I should have done that, cause this was an once in a Life time thing....

I'm not putting in Overtime, thats for sure ....

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Fight the power

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by The Killah29

The powers that be will realize that Steve Bassett is just the tip of a very large Iceberg if people take the time to participate in the Million fax to Washington initiative , its only by showing there is an appetite for change that change will happen , and with the Obama Clinton partnership in the white house the chances of change are better now than they ever have been .

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 02:54 PM
link   
We will not get disclosure or anything like that that we really want. How many truths are the public told none really.

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 03:15 PM
link   
We may be closer than you think , there are people in power who believe the truth needs to be told and now is the time .

John David Podesta (born January 15, 1949) was the fourth and final White House Chief of Staff under President Bill Clinton from 1998 until 2001. He is currently President of the Center for American Progress, a liberal think tank in Washington, D.C, and is also a Visiting Professor of Law at the Georgetown University Law Center. Podesta was co-chairman of the Obama-Biden Transition Project.[1]

John Podesta has supported efforts from the UFO research community to pressure the United States government to release files to the public that could bring light on the simmering allegations of conspiracies and cover-up of the issue. At a 2002 news conference organized by Coalition for Freedom of Information Podesta stated that, "It is time for the government to declassify records that are more than 25 years old and to provide scientists with data that will assist in determining the real nature of this phenomenon"

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 03:24 PM
link   
I hear that Bassett held a quite big conference (3-4 hours, I believe) in Oslo, Norway. I would go if I could, but RL issues prevented me. I really hope someone got it on tape and post it on youtube...

I haven't even seen Bassett's presentation from the Beyond Knowledge conference...

Does anyone have or know of (free) media from the Beyond knowledge conference, or Oslo october 1. ?

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by aalien

Dont know if is any good to you but here is a link to European Steve Basset at Exopolitics Summit 09
video.google.com...#

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 04:44 AM
link   
reply to post by gortex

I've seen all of those (english-speaking) presentations before. They were all wery interesting and informative. Thanks anyway, gortex.

And thanks for this video-interview in the first post, gortex.
I haven't seen that before

You got a definite S+F from me.

top topics

join