It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

References to 9/11, Bin Laden & Al Qaeda in US TV Series

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 10:17 AM
link   
I recently bought the boxset of the old US TV series NCIS. I'd never seen it before, but it was in the bargain bucket and it had really good reviews, so I thought I'd give it a go. Just watched episode 1 of season 1 and it was full of references to 9/11 and how it took years of planning by Bin Laden and Al Qaeda etc. This episode was an Al Qaeda plot to assassinate President Bush, which sadly failed, but at the end they caught the Al Qaeda sleeper terrorist who turned out to be an everyday white American gentleman....very strange!

Anyway, I guess it made me realise how easy it was for everyone to believe the official story more and more because it wasn't and isn't just reinforced by the government and the alphabet agencies and the MSM, but also naively by television shows.

I wonder just how many other shows like this one got sucked into believing the OS and then reinforcing the same view to the American and world public?

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mark_Amy
Anyway, I guess it made me realise how easy it was for everyone to believe the official story more and more because it wasn't and isn't just reinforced by the government and the alphabet agencies and the MSM, but also naively by television shows.

OR, it's really the case that you're wearing conspiracy colored glasses so you're naturally going to see secret conspiracies behind everything from old television shows to your stubbing your toe on a rock in your back yard.

Sometimes, a cigar really IS a cigar, guy.

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by GoodOlDave
Sometimes, a cigar really IS a cigar, guy.

You really believe Bin Laden was the mastermind behind 9/11? Wow!

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 11:14 AM
link   
To further blow your mind.

Go to youtube and type in:
Lonegunman Pilot Episode

That is the most mind blowing evidence to support the theory behind the: Hollywood Military Industrial Complex and Agenda

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 11:32 AM
link   

You really believe Bin Laden was the mastermind behind 9/11? Wow!

No, Bin Laden was *not* the mastermind behind 9/11. He's the leader in charge of the masterminds and participants, and the one who paid for it. It wouldn't have happened without Bin Laden's leadership and support, but it was someone else who was the actual mastermind behind the 9/11 attack...and if you're claiming to be a truther trying to expose the falsehoods of the "official story" then it was your obligation to know who the "official story" says the actual mastermind behind 9/11 is supposed to be *before* you started posting this bit.

I'm not here to humiliate you, I'm here to show you these damned fool conspiracy web sites you're getting all your information from are giving you nothing but rubbish, and so far, you haven't proven me wrong.

[edit on 2-10-2009 by GoodOlDave]

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by GoodOlDave

But that's my point! Why are these US TV shows making out Bin Laden was the mastermind behind 9/11? They're just feeding the public incorrect information.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 10:58 AM
link   

But that's my point! Why are these US TV shows making out Bin Laden was the mastermind behind 9/11? They're just feeding the public incorrect information.

The emphasis would be on Bin Laden becuase he's the manager or suspected manager of a bunch of *other* terrorist acts (I.E. the USS Cole Bombing and the embassy bombings) in addition to the 9/11 attack. He probably didn't come up with the ideas themselves, but he was the boss of the people who did.

It's the same way everyone hates Hitler despite his really never actually killing anyone himself. It was (supposedly) Goering who came up with the idea of the concentration camps, and it was (supposedly) Himmler who came up with the idea of turning them into killing machines. Hitler was everyone's boss.

top topics

join