It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Is CIA Moving To Denver?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 09:54 AM
link   
I just finished watching a documentary about the global warming titled Global Warming - What the Government isn't telling you presented by John Moore. He is a intelligent analyst, worked with the military intelligence, working after that as private investigator and radio talk show host. During the lecture (which btw is a very interesting one and I strongly suggest everyone to watch it) he mentioned the fact the CIA headquarters and the staff is moving from Langley Virgina to Denver Colorado. Of course this one he relates with the coming calamities, changes in the weather pattern and so forth. Does any one have any kind of information for this being true? The lecturer goes on saying that for the same reason Vatican's library has been closed since 2007 and they are moving all the precious documents, books and records to a safe location. He of course gives a time line but this isn't the object of this thread. Again, is it possible to confirm the veracity of this claim? Is this the reason why the so much mentioned underground construction below Denver airport has been build?

In case you're interested, here is the page with the videos, all documentary: www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Actually I did find something on my own.

CIA Plans to Shift Work to Denver
Domestic Division Would Be Moved

By Dana Priest
Washington Post Staff Writer
Friday, May 6, 2005

The CIA has plans to relocate the headquarters of its domestic division, which is responsible for operations and recruitment in the United States, from the CIA's Langley headquarters to Denver, a move designed to promote innovation, according to U.S. intelligence and law enforcement officials.

About $20 million has been tentatively budgeted to relocate employees of the CIA's National Resources Division, officials said. A U.S. intelligence official said the planned move, confirmed by three other government officials, was being undertaken "for operational reasons."

www.washingtonpost.com...

And we're talking about this Denver

[edit on 2-10-2009 by Telos]

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Of course they are moving. It is likely that everything on the east coast could be under water in a few years.

The real question is if the public "Government" will move inland or if only the shadow government will/has.

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 03:27 PM
link   
I'm actually from the area John Moore has moved to. (My family has been there no later than the 1880s and some even earlier than 1800!) There are several people I know that know him. They all say that he seems to be legitimate. And I know a guy who was in the Navy with him and he confirms that part is true, as well as getting into the higher secret services. I do not know him personally.

The only thing that really bothers me after watching his video and then going to his website is that his website seems to be all about selling things. I think if he was as "caring" as he says he is, then why doesn't he give more info on line instead of making you buy his videos? He could still give enough info to warn people and believe me, people would buy his video even more so. But he gives next to nothing.

What's your take on that? How well do you believe him? I'm still on the fence with him. But even my mom (one of those who know of him, but not personally) believes that he is sincere, and she's usually the most skeptical of us all!

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 08:27 PM
link   
''Why Is CIA Moving To Denver?''

The only answer that makes any sense is that the Company knows that DC is gonna disappear in a nuclear blast, and are working out their 'continuity of the CIA government'' plans.

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 08:31 PM
link   
well the new conspiracy is W DC is gonna recieve a self lighting parking lot condition terminal - thermal. sometime in Oct.

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 02:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anti-Evil
well the new conspiracy is W DC is gonna recieve a self lighting parking lot condition terminal - thermal. sometime in Oct.

Do you speak in jest, or do you have an information source to this effect?

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 02:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by willow1d
I'm actually from the area John Moore has moved to. (My family has been there no later than the 1880s and some even earlier than 1800!) There are several people I know that know him. They all say that he seems to be legitimate. And I know a guy who was in the Navy with him and he confirms that part is true, as well as getting into the higher secret services. I do not know him personally.

The only thing that really bothers me after watching his video and then going to his website is that his website seems to be all about selling things. I think if he was as "caring" as he says he is, then why doesn't he give more info on line instead of making you buy his videos? He could still give enough info to warn people and believe me, people would buy his video even more so. But he gives next to nothing.

What's your take on that? How well do you believe him? I'm still on the fence with him. But even my mom (one of those who know of him, but not personally) believes that he is sincere, and she's usually the most skeptical of us all!

This kind of thing makes me skeptical- but I guess they have to make a living somehow?

I had the same thought when I joined Ickes website the other week- because I don't want to pay I miss out on stuff, can only access certain areas of the site- he must sell heaps of books the least he could do is make his information on his site accessible to everyone.

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 02:54 AM
link   
To the OP, have we got a source besides this guy as to the Vatican closing it's library do you know?

Will do a search, see what comes up but thought I would ask here as well.

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 02:57 AM
link   
Ok, it's closed

- till 2010

edit to correct the date.

[edit on 3-10-2009 by lifecitizen]

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 03:02 AM
link   
Telos

Those muriels are like from bizzaro world, seriously they are wierd I mean wtf, not quite sure how people see them as benign, just looking at them on YouTube or on a forum kinda freaks me out.

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 03:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by starviego
''Why Is CIA Moving To Denver?''

The only answer that makes any sense is that the Company knows that DC is gonna disappear in a nuclear blast, and are working out their 'continuity of the CIA government'' plans.

Guess the underground bunker of the White House will be useless then? I thought that would be the hideout - that or South America as that is where the Bush family and other criminals like to escape to.
Seems like the "important" people always know exactly when darkness is coming.

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 03:26 AM
link   
Actually, this is being discussed here.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 04:10 AM
link   
cuz they have a nice airport there in the shape of a swastika. a MASSIVE denver internat airport; which is probably a space port too i reckon.. alien central as well. go there to see how weird it is. a HUGE amount of money went into it and there is a base underneath it..

yes the cia; who works for th ealiens who run the planet; ala gods of eden by william bramley...

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by paxnatus

I know that the subject of CIA moving to Denver is being discussed in other thread but in my thread is under a different approach. I'm not talking about the moving but the WHY of moving, in spite of the informations regarding coming disasters and Earth changes.

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Telos

Originally posted by paxnatus

I know that the subject of CIA moving to Denver is being discussed in other thread but in my thread is under a different approach. I'm not talking about the moving but the WHY of moving, in spite of the informations regarding coming disasters and Earth changes.

Telos, that is the point of the thread I started here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Here is my opening paragraph siting the exact same source.

CIA Plans to Shift Work to Denver Domestic Division Would Be Moved By Dana Priest Washington Post Staff Writer Friday, May 6, 2005 The CIA has plans to relocate the headquarters of its domestic division, which is responsible for operations and recruitment in the United States, from the CIA's Langley headquarters to Denver, a move designed to promote innovation, according to U.S. intelligence and law enforcement officials. About $20 million has been tentatively budgeted to relocate employees of the CIA's National Resources Division, officials said. A U.S. intelligence official said the planned move, confirmed by three other government officials, was being undertaken "for operational reasons." link:[www.washingtonpost.com...]

no difference.

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Maybe it is because it is close to Cheyenne Mountain Underground Base?

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 06:31 PM
link   
That video has twelve parts OP, but youtube and google video only seem to have 9 out of 12.

I wish my dad were still alive, for many reasons, but I could ask him about this. He was a Navy submarine retiree. What is interesting is that he moved to the Ozark area back around 1998. But he had family there and a job. He died in 2006 and never indicated that I should move away from the coast.

One thing that really stands out about this video has to do with the news of the past several days. John Moore says that these are the things that will take place and their order:
- abrupt changes in weather (check)
- bizarre weather (check)
- earthquakes (just lately check)
- tidal waves (just lately check)

I am having a really hard time chewing on this idea that it has been fairly common knowledge among Navy retirees and military intelligence since 2000 (or further back.) That just doesn't line up with what I have come across and all I have is this John Moore's word.

new topics

top topics

join