It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Flag gets last laugh....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2003 @ 08:44 AM
link   
HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Serves him right, terrorist bastard.

posted on Feb, 18 2003 @ 02:01 PM
link   
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! That is great!

New warning on flags.

Warning. If set aflame do not put it on yourself for you will catch on fire also you stinking dolt.

By the way, that in middle east? Wonder what would happen if those terrorists lit a flag on fire before they ran into a building with a bomb strapped on them. But while running the flag set the explosive on fire and blew them up before they reached the building? That would be funny.

posted on Feb, 18 2003 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Some other funny pics.

xmb.abovetopsecret.com...

I wonder where was allah when he lighted the flag.

posted on Feb, 18 2003 @ 05:05 PM
link   
krafdkat: well, this picture is funny, but it does show some underlying problems of americans
krafdkat: especially when you said terrorist
Krunchy00Kat: why?
krafdkat: lots of people hate america for crap we've done to them, that doesn't make them terrorists. But if all we do is strut around like cocky assholes and don't change our behaviour, they'll have more and more reason to hate us and we'll just be asking for more terrorists to sprout up
Krunchy00Kat: im just quoting somebody
krafdkat: america gave Iran money and guns to kill Iraqis, and then Iraq money and guns to kill Iranians in the 80's or 90's
Krunchy00Kat: wow
krafdkat: yes, but you need to be aware of the fact that the US is not well-liked and that won't just go away by laughing at them, and it certainly is not going to go away by attacking Iraq
Krunchy00Kat: ya, i guess your right
krafdkat: now, i'm not going to get into the war issue with you, its too complicated
krafdkat: and i have my own reasons for being against it
krafdkat: that are hard to put into words, and I don't like to force them down people's throats.
Krunchy00Kat: everybody has their own opinions
krafdkat: but just think about that...won't attacking Iraq further destabilize the middle east?

Think about it....

posted on Feb, 18 2003 @ 07:25 PM
link   
The middle east is already unstable. Go in, take out the unstable anit-america prick's. What are you left with? Stable nation's that now know better!

Think about that.

posted on Feb, 18 2003 @ 09:39 PM
link   
what happens when you take those people out e-nonymous? Other people get pissed! You can't just do that...

posted on Feb, 18 2003 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Well unfortunately someone is always going to get mad when someone else is killed. Who is going to miss a cold blooded terrorist murderer though? I certainly wont, that's for sure.

posted on Feb, 18 2003 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by e-nonymous
The middle east is already unstable. Go in, take out the unstable anit-america prick's. What are you left with? Stable nation's that now know better!

Think about that.

Dude... THAT. Was EXTREMLY stupid.
Stupid americans, always cowboys.

posted on Feb, 19 2003 @ 03:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Inspectah
what happens when you take those people out e-nonymous? Other people get pissed! You can't just do that...

Not true. It worked with the nazis and the commies,so,I don't see why it wouldn't work with these fanatics.

posted on Feb, 20 2003 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Because they don't like us interfering with their lives. Would you like them coming over and kidnapping your children, or another loved one? No, I don't think you would. They already hate us, so going in and "taking some people out" wouldn't really make them happy...

posted on Feb, 22 2003 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Also of note.

That flag has what appears to be about 28 stars and 10 or so stripes. Too few stars, too few stripes. It also burned up too easily. Many flags are made with flame retardants. In this case the only retard is the guy lighting it.

-Mal

new topics

top topics

join