It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Singapore has an air base in Idaho.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 08:53 AM
link   
With everything going down in hardin, MT. I wanted to include some of what Idaho is going through. I may take a drive out to this base and get some video.

www.mountainhomenews.com...

EDITED TO FIX GOOGLE MAPS LINK (Zoom in, quite a bit of intersting buildings and such, notice the actual Mountain Home AFB is a good 30 miles to the Northwest of this unknown and restricted area.)

http://(link tracking not allowed)/N1VD4

[edit on 2-10-2009 by unravelled]

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 09:50 AM
link   
most interesting... are these singapore airmen there to stay? as far as i could tell they are which boggles my mind as to the reasons why???? S&F this and hardin r very intriguing...

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 10:31 AM
link   
found a video on it

www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 11:15 AM
link   
This is the same as we have done for years. We have bases all over the world and now we are getting a taste of it. Guess we are doing our part in globalization.

Hmm, maybe, there or other reasons as well, such as getting us used to foreign troops, building allies or preparing for something worse to come down.

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by unravelled

So our nation is been invaded with foreign forces and they are welcome in our cities by our own government, interesting, also we are to accommodate then with permanent stay.

There goes America.

new topics

top topics

join