It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Today, I find out if I'm going to die. It's not going to be anytime soon!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Best wishes to you- stay positive and focused, it will be all right.
If you need any any advice on your dream job in Alaska, let me know. I have lived here since 1989.
If you would like to see countless pictures, let me know and I will u2u some links.

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by I_am_Spartacus

I would agree with you here totally...I'm gluten intolerant and the symptoms can be hellish till you realise what it is, and very painful. Remove it and they disappear overnight. It may or may not be a part of what Mike has, but it's worth investigating. Studies have shown that 25% of people with northern European and Native American heritage are gluten intolerant.

Mike....this is such great news! I'm so pleased for you and your family. Please keep us updated with how you're doing.

Much love

Cait x

[edit on 2-10-2009 by caitlinfae]

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Journey
Best wishes to you- stay positive and focused, it will be all right.
If you need any any advice on your dream job in Alaska, let me know. I have lived here since 1989.
If you would like to see countless pictures, let me know and I will u2u some links.

definitely!!!

Looks like I'll be moving there after all!!

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by caitlinfae

Thank you so much!

It was an interesting morning. To say the least.

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Adding electricity to your blood has a high chance (I think 95%) of healing you.

Videos to watch:
Suppressed Medical Discovery
Introduction to the Beck Protocol
How to Use the Beck Protocol

Buy a blood zapper:
Sota Instruments blood zapper
E-bay individually made blood zappers Less quality, but same effects (look for "blood zapper" or similar)

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by mikerussellus

Originally posted by I_am_Spartacus
oh and your opiate pain killers they gave you, you don't want to have to rely too much on them but they really help the symptoms of intestinal diseases like Crohn's, they slow down the digestive process like the previous poster said about cannabis.

Thanks. Will keep that in mind. I have no clue what they're going to give me now though, gonna have to wait and see til monday.

Seriously, I am a realistic type guy like you, not some granola vegan berkenstock wearer (not that there is anything wrong with that) type so believe me when I suggest the Gluten intolerance thing, its real and they are finding it to be much more insidious and endemic then they ever thought possible. I am proof there is legitimacy to it, I won't go into the crazy symptoms I was having, but they are mostly gone now that I have gone somewhat "gluten free"

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by novacs4me
I just saw this thread. My first thought was, oh, this must be an old thread, and Mike has long since put this behind him. Then I realized I was looking at a Canadian date format, and that this thread was new. So I read through to the end, and am SO glad it isn't pancreatic cancer! I don't know anything about Crohn's disease, so I don't know what to offer other than my prayers. I guess that is what I would have done, regardless, was to pray. Take good care of yourself, my friend!

It's funny. For the last few days, I had the option of being a total #hole, raging against people, life, the system. But I chose to hug, laugh, (and drink) a little too much.

I feel embarrased now that I posted this thread. But to anyone reading this, know that there is constant support, and with friends, you can face anything.

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Wonderful news! Crohns can be managed!

Now kiss all your kids and hug them tightly as you have a new lease on life. Cherish it. Hug your wife when she gets home and blessed be that you are ok.

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by mikerussellus

whatever you do, do not listen to the doctors. there jobs are to keep you sick and dying. there are many things you can do that are cheap that will fix you.

1. get on the internet and order some pyrantel pamoate. this is a dewormer. get the 16oz suspension single ingredient kind. i got a bottle next to me right now. its called equi-phar, protal brand. the directions are on the bottle for dosage. do some math and figure out how much you have to take. then take that same amount for 3 days and your done. thats it.

2. get some 35% hydrogen peroxide and drink drops of it in clean water. look up instructions on the internet on how to take this internally. it works. i am currently taking this now. clears up alot of conditions. you can also bathe in this but costs more money(half a pint to a pint in your bath everyday for 30 minutes.

3. hyperbaric oxygen tents. they have home versions.

4. and last but not least, eat the seeds inside the hard shell of apricots, necterines, peaches, plums, pears, apples, cherries,....flax seed ground up in a coffee grinder is good in alot of ways too. put it in your oatmeal in the morning.

the fruit seeds will save your life.

take it or leave it. this has worked for me.

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 12:20 PM
link   

oh and your opiate pain killers they gave you, you don't want to have to rely too much on them but they really help the symptoms of intestinal diseases like Crohn's, they slow down the digestive process like the previous poster said about cannabis.

Thanks. Will keep that in mind. I have no clue what they're going to give me now though, gonna have to wait and see til monday.

Seriously, I am a realistic type guy like you, not some granola vegan berkenstock wearer (not that there is anything wrong with that) type so believe me when I suggest the Gluten intolerance thing, its real and they are finding it to be much more insidious and endemic then they ever thought possible. I am proof there is legitimacy to it, I won't go into the crazy symptoms I was having, but they are mostly gone now that I have gone somewhat "gluten free"

Thanks. It's something new I'm going to have to learn. But if it's treatable, then I'm all for any type of treatment that can fix this.

Mike

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by DDay

Now kiss all your kids and hug them tightly as you have a new lease on life. Cherish it. Hug your wife when she gets home and blessed be that you are ok.

Thank you. Have done it. Will do it for the rest of the day, and tomorrow and the day after as well.

Mike

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by DDay

I tell ya id do alot more than Hug that lady, its extra dose of Nyquil for the Kids time!!!!

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 12:22 PM
link   

I said to you in an earlier reply:

"I waited on that same call, not cancer, the next two years fighting something else sucked, but Im still here! I lost everything because of the medical bills. Life has never been better. Sometimes the worst things in life can turn into the best. Good Luck".

When I read your story I thought to my self, sounds familiar, but I didnt think it was worth bothering you with my thoughts on what else it might be. I got the same news you did and thought, what the heck is crohns, but at least I dont have cancer. You need to learn about it and take good care of yourself.

If I could give you one piece of advice that may save your life in the future. If you havent had your apendix out and your having lower right ab pain, dont assume its the crohns!!! I learned the hard way, some doctors make assumptions based on the info they have. I got into the (medical) history books the hard way. I wouldnt wish what happened to me on my worst enemy.

Happy to hear its not cancer. Feels good doesnt it! Congrats and take care.

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Absolutely nothing to be embarrassed about! Thank you for letting your ATS friends invest a bit in you today! I would hope that any ATS member could find support here to get through such a scary time as you have just come through!

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by prettyflowers

whatever you do, do not listen to the doctors. there jobs are to keep you sick and dying. there are many things you can do that are cheap that will fix you.

1. get on the internet and order some pyrantel pamoate. this is a dewormer. get the 16oz suspension single ingredient kind. i got a bottle next to me right now. its called equi-phar, protal brand. the directions are on the bottle for dosage. do some math and figure out how much you have to take. then take that same amount for 3 days and your done. thats it.

2. get some 35% hydrogen peroxide and drink drops of it in clean water. look up instructions on the internet on how to take this internally. it works. i am currently taking this now. clears up alot of conditions. you can also bathe in this but costs more money(half a pint to a pint in your bath everyday for 30 minutes.

3. hyperbaric oxygen tents. they have home versions.

4. and last but not least, eat the seeds inside the hard shell of apricots, necterines, peaches, plums, pears, apples, cherries,....flax seed ground up in a coffee grinder is good in alot of ways too. put it in your oatmeal in the morning.

the fruit seeds will save your life.

take it or leave it. this has worked for me.

I'll take it. Thanks for the insight. Will take this seriously, trust me.

Mike

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Being faced with the very real issue of one's own mortality sure is stressfull. I'm glad you pulled! Now go smoke a fat bong rip and tell your son you love him.
You're still in the fight.

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by liveandletlive

Thank you. Will not let this oppourtunity pass by.

Mike

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by R0BCROW75

I'll have to settle for smokes, (wife has banned me from the booze) and just hugging my kid.

Thanks,

Mike

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Thanks. It's something new I'm going to have to learn. But if it's treatable, then I'm all for any type of treatment that can fix this.

Mike

Gluten is a "protein" found in wheat and some other grains. It is in SO MANY things, modified food starch is gluten, look at all the labels in your fridge! They are finding that people are having allergic reactions to it in varying degrees that are bordering on epidemic proportions. It can be very mild or very serious like celiacs disease (and maybe crohns) . They don't know why (probably from over use) this is happening, many theories, but the evidence that it is real is growing and getting indisputable at this point.

[edit on 2-10-2009 by I_am_Spartacus]

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 12:34 PM
link   

reply to post by R0BCROW75

I'll have to settle for smokes, (wife has banned me from the booze) and just hugging my kid.

Thanks,

Mike

Your gonna keep smoking? Perhaps today is the day to reflect on that habit.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join