It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Billboard in America, sign of the times?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Found this on Drudge. Thought you'all might be interested in it.
source
www.kctv5.com...

The billboard is located along I-70 between the Adams Dairy Parkway and the Grain Valley exits. The billboard reads, "How do you like your change now? Obama Nation. They are coming for you! The Taxpayer. First and Second Amendments are in jeopardy. Live free or Die." There is also a hammer and sickle on the sign.

I guess the gloves are coming off.

Hope and change, anyone?

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Perfect example of using your first amendment. Love it. I can't think of a better may to spend my FRD's. ( While they still have any value and you still have a first amendment.)

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by VAPatriot

Imagine the gritting teeth in DC. "Are they on to us?" "How can we stop this?"

Wanna bet there's a protest? Say sponsored by SEIU/ACORN?

Thanks for you reply.

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Racism!!!!! How could they do this to our African American President. I cannot believe the hatred in this country. what a shame!!!!

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 08:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

Wow. I didn'trealize it was racist.

Thanks for pointing it out.

*damn* them!!!

*right wing conspiracy*

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by mikerussellus

I will admit I bought into the Obama thing hook line and sinker, but shortly after he took office and spent a paltry sum of 2 trillion dollars I thought damn the only thing that has changed is A new man is in the white house...

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 09:14 AM
link   
im glad its not just us on here that see it now.

on a side note, im getting a little jealous.

im not really crazy anymore if EVERYONE thinks the same thing.

if you dont think your 1st and 2nd is under attack, then you must work for them, or are really, really dense.

what sucks; a lot of the people out there raving in the streets are a little confused as to why this government is bad.

they would rather have bush back in office, AND ZOMG THAT WOULD BE JUST TERRIBLE THX

noone really gets that it doesn't matter what side of the fence you are on, just dont trust any of them.

they wont be happy till everyone is in shackles IMHO

and you up there with the bush miss me yet avatar. NO I DONT Fn MISS BUSH, HOW CAN YOU EVEN JOKE LIKE THAT! shame on you sir

(actually i get it that its a joke, but if you really like and miss bush then you fall directly into that category of misinformed that i spoke of)

new topics

top topics

join