It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Darwinism proves that religion is superior to atheism

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 07:40 AM
link   
First of all don't take this to be completely serious. I'm not the strongest supporter of Darwanism but I do realize that many here take his work quite seriously. If you don't believe me then just venture over to the Origins & Creationism Conspiracy forum and take a look for yourself. With that disclaimer out of the way, please consider this amusing paradox for those that subscribe to Darwanism.

The primary theme of Darwin's theory of Evolution could probably be summed up as "natural selection". Or as Herbert Spencer suggests you could phrase the concept as "Survival of the fittest". Natural selection is the process where the members of the species with the most survivable traits end up passing along their traits to future generations.

A rabbit that runs faster than others may be more likely to escape from predators, and algae that are more efficient at extracting energy from sunlight will grow faster. Individuals that have better odds for survival also have better odds for reproduction.

en.wikipedia.org...

Back to Darwin, he maintained that natural selection was one of the main driving forces behind adaptive evolution. Mutations and variances in the dna that resulted in actual improvements in a species meant that these dominant traits would end up saturating the entire species. Birds wings, fish gills, mammal's lungs, and the eye are all beneficial mutations that created a more superior and robust species.

Of course there will always be some creatures with less desirable traits within a species, but eventually the majority will be saturated with the superior traits and genes by the process of natural selection.

So, how does Darwinism prove that religion is superior to atheism? What is the dominant trait? Religion or atheism? You tell me what natural selection is saying about the importance of religion.

• Seventy-three percent of Americans are classic true believers, convinced that God exists beyond a doubt.
  • Eighty-seven percent of Americans are basic believers in the existence of God
  • A slightly larger group of 92% of Americans can be classified in a group that tilts toward the existence of God
  • Another 4% are agnostics of a sort, leaning toward a belief that God does not exist, but not sure that this is the case beyond a doubt.
  • Only 3% of Americans can be considered to be hard-core atheists, convinced that God does not exist.

www.gallup.com...

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Seventy-three percent of Americans are classic true believers, convinced that God exists beyond a doubt.

Eighty-seven percent of Americans are basic believers in the existence of God

A slightly larger group of 92% of Americans can be classified in a group that tilts toward the existence of God

Another 4% are agnostics of a sort, leaning toward a belief that God does not exist, but not sure that this is the case beyond a doubt.

Only 3% of Americans can be considered to be hard-core atheists, convinced that God does not exist.

And let me explain why. The reason alot of athiest don't embrace the idea of God, not all, some are hard to convince of the incrediblness of Gods creation, but many don't embrace God because they don't want God to be real.

that's why you have 3 %...

Not all, but many will not allow God to exist because of the rebellion within.

The body alone should convince souls that God is real. i hate to keep hammering this point about the penis and vagina, but they were created for each other.

The penis gets hard when it is ready for sex. The vagina gets wet for a lubrication...for sex..

and so, there has to be a mind behind this design..

It just doesn't come together with the complexity of it all. it just don't. And than throw in the orgasm to signify God wanted us to enjoy love making.

I don't care what anybody says. It was designed by a God.

Ok I'll never bring that point up again. At some point people are mature enough to realize these things unless they don't have a deep thought in their whole body.

I started realizing things when I was about 17 19... years old.

Agian sometimes it's real doubt, but you see even in the real doubt, they still keep their minds open. The athiest that say.

" sky daddy "

" sky fairy "

all that stupid s*** are the ones who rebel within and will not give anything a chance.

it's IMO a deep rebellion that has to do with lifestyles.

peace.

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 10:48 AM
link   
which reminds me of a group onetime called the sky daddy supremes..

The song goes like this..

" SKY daddy SKY daddy, help me get my CADDY... SKy daddy SKy daddy, I am a poor laddy... riding alone in my caddy, singing in the breeze, my heart is hardened all the day long while I look at the trees.... Oh SKY daddy SKY daddy, teach me to go over seas... Away away from the UK, where rebellion reigns like the sun in MAY "

LOL I kind of added acouple things in...

always liked the sky daddy supremes...

Those type of athiest, get on my nerves bad, just like the christians who use hate speech get on others nerves. Including mine because those christians aren't real christians.

peace.

[edit on 2-10-2009 by JesusisTruth]

[edit on 2-10-2009 by JesusisTruth]

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 02:43 PM
link   
And I keep hammering this home but it is quite possible that evolution made the penis and the vagina lubricate and feel good to help us procreate and keep the survival of the species at the forefront. That's why it is still possible for evolution to be the answer just as much as intelligent design

This thread still hasn't proven anything.

-Kyo

top topics

join