It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Creepy Music Thread

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 04:56 AM
link   
Welp, as the thread title suggests, post songs that really creep the living crap out of you.

I'm not really one of the types to get creeped out by music, but a couple of weeks ago I got this Scott Walker song in my head. If you're easily creeped out, I suggest you don't listen to this song:

In fact, the entire The Drift album is creepiness of epic proportions. I mean, this song in particular is about an imaginary conversation between Elvis and his stillborn brother, Jesse, about the events of 9/11. The song stayed in my head for weeks as I was trying to sleep and it really started getting to me. What's great about that whole album is that it can make you feel so isolated from everything, and you feel really scared. This is weird considering I have listened to dark ambient and stuff. This just makes Sunn O))) feel like a walk in the park on a sunny day. That song, though, man, it feels like you just got into a car crash with 4 occupants laying dead with their eyes open looking at you. It feels traumatising. Maybe it's the irony of it, I don't know.

Anyway. That's one track that I find very creepy. What songs creep you guys out? I sense that Faaip de Oiad is going to be mentioned.

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 05:03 AM
link   
Anything by Marilyn Manson or Insane Clown Posse.
Here's a good one-

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 06:41 AM
link   
The Residents - Just For You

We are the world...

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 06:50 AM
link   
This one always get me thinking....

[shivers!!]

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Although this is not music, this is the creepiest thing I have seen in a long time.

As well as the most annoying.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b7989c400e19.gif[/atsimg]

new topics

top topics

join