It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A new study a day-to keep the doctor away.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 04:51 AM
link   
I swear EVERYDAY there is some new "scientific" study, and I use the term SCIENTIFIC loosely,about our health and "well being" , again a loose term, and how to prevent illness both physical and mental, and have a long happy life.
What a load!
Where does all the funding come for all these studies? Who comes up with these ideas and pitches em to potential backers? SERIOUSLY?
I have never seen so much propaganda as I do in these so called "studies".
One day it's good for you, the next it causes cancer.
One could get dizzy, confused, hyperventilate and die trying to figure out truth from fiction on a daily basis.
The influx of all this lately though has my wondering if this isn't just more slight of hand trickery, by making us believe we might actually be doing something positive in our lives, which is actually a negative, or really means nothing at all.
Do you really need the 10 best ways to lose weight while you are losing your job and your home?

[edit on 2-10-2009 by AccessDenied]

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 05:01 AM
link   
Yeah there are so many now you might as well say anything and everything you can take is good for you, the best study yet though is the newer one of a couple beer's etc, as apposed to just one a day, are good for you daily
I'll go along with this one.

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 06:33 AM
link   
The best way to live is the manner that provided us with hundreds of thousands of years survival; eat balanced diet with plenty of exercise and daily education how to survive.

join