It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Is A Vampire! Africom & The Obama Agenda

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 03:06 AM
link   

Africom: The Obama Agenda - Covered By Alex Jones

Description taken directly from youtube, quoted:

Alex Jones and I discus Africom. Please, all African and African Decedent people, everybody: GET THIS WORD OUT! Us troops are escalating in African countries, we have to convince their leaders not to harbor imperial combatants before they turn into another Iraq. For more info, look up Africom @ wikipedia.com; they've written an excellent article on it. Act now, stop Africom!

Also, thought I'd share this (it's at the bottom of the youtube description:
Alex Jones' movie: 'The Obama Deception' should be coming out some time in March. Check it out...

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 04:01 AM
link   
reply to post by highlyoriginal

YAY!!!!!!

Cant wait for the next load of garbage outta this guys mouth....

Sorry, he lost me... such a shame that everything in this guys world is so sensational... id maybe take a step back to coming close to believing him if he did the following;

1. Announce a huge thing was about to occur... the hugest... the biggest... the most important!
2. Host a show that has an open letter that is a complete fabrication and is deliberately stated as real until the fraud is pointed out as obvious.
3. Turned into a grey alien and teleported us all to nibiru...

Please dont try to show this guy as any credible source... he lost that long ago.

Dave

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 04:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by daptodave
reply to post by highlyoriginal

YAY!!!!!!

Cant wait for the next load of garbage outta this guys mouth....

Sorry, he lost me... such a shame that everything in this guys world is so sensational... id maybe take a step back to coming close to believing him if he did the following;

1. Announce a huge thing was about to occur... the hugest... the biggest... the most important!
2. Host a show that has an open letter that is a complete fabrication and is deliberately stated as real until the fraud is pointed out as obvious.
3. Turned into a grey alien and teleported us all to nibiru...

Please dont try to show this guy as any credible source... he lost that long ago.

Dave

Like I said I'm new posting on here, but I usually know my sources pretty well, however this one is new I found it while doing some political research (trying to find some breaking news, and I came across this).

I'm sure some people wouldn't mind watching the video/reading this thread. One person who is saying this isn't credible (while asking for some stupid demands which will "make you believe in what he is saying?) and showing no proof that this video is 'fabricated' and apparently full of holes.

I think it was nice to come across a news website that has some actual real issues being worked on as articles/videos and so far I haven't come across anything really negative/false so I have no problem believe this video, If you do then simply don't watch the video, and if you decide to comment don't bitch about it, simply state your opinion on the website, or the actual video itself. Thanks.

join