It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This Website has been Attacked by Lunatics

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 02:46 AM
link   
I have to say, what a comical situation. I finally figured it out here. This site used to be a serious site with goldmines of information and posts were applauded.

What happened? I am still laughing, cause I finally figured it out. Alot of small lunatic fringe websites didn't get their attention lol. The lunatics found the ATS and here ya go, we have mentally challenged people on boards. Hilarious! The hippies finally got it. They sent their lunatics over here to infiltrate the ATS lol. I finally figured it out.

So many good posts and so many semi-retarded responses trying to instigate other people, I got it. The instigators came here, and some of them quietly even made their little usless worlds more fun by becoming a moderator here. I love it.

The morons cycled over here to ruin the credibility of a serious site, the hippies got it and attacked by becoming members, brilliant.

Well, the good news, is there are a few intelligent folk here still trying to give it a good shake here, this I like to see and still come around for the best front page posts, and have to enjoy the entertainment of some immature little brat making a taunt post or reply here or there. Good work lunatics. Hilarious.

The morons finally got it. The stopped trying to make their little cult sites and they came here to cultivate their lunacy amongst the biggest site, haha, brilliant.

Like any good group, sooner or later, the lunatics will infiltrate a good thing.

I really am laughing, I finally figured it out. The ATS was bamboozled by lunatics.

Too many people here remind me of Brad Pitt in the Twelve Monkeys movie, gotta love it, the lunatics are here, and making their awkward presence known.

P.S. Who needs aliens from other worlds to entertain you when you have the calibre of mentalities that post here to entertain you. Hilarious!

For the people continually trying to put up the serious post and the good youtube catch of the day, keep it up, it maintains a level of credibility for this site. For the lunatics, keep it up, keep taunting others, it prooves the theory that for every action there is an equally opposing reaction. For every intelligent post, there must be an idiotic post from a lunatic lol. Hilarious!

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 02:54 AM
link   
While i can understand where you are coming from, i am having trouble understanding why you would post this, this to me seems to be like the off topic - unimportant thread which you probably get annoyed about. The government would say this forum is full of paranoid lunatics anyway, i mean it is just your subjective observation anyways.

[edit on 2-10-2009 by GW8UK]

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 02:54 AM
link   
reply to post by PAYBACKCOMESSOON

For a bunch of "Lunatics" they seem to have the ability the organise very well if they indeed flooded this site.....

Don't underestimate the power of the lunatics though!!! Science only gets you that far, with it's set rules and laws. It sometimes takes a lunatics to discover new things.....

On a serious note, i completly understand what you mean in regards to the quality of threads. But has the quality of recent threads gone down or has the quantity gone up??

Peace

[edit on 2/10/2009 by operation mindcrime]

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 04:32 AM
link   
Your ability to put a label on something. doesn't make you correct.

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Amen AccessDenied my friend.

To the OP:
Hippies? That's a large group you're targeting. I mean really, come on.

I agree that the site has changed in the years I've been here, but that's because more and more people have found this site. And with more people, comes more ideas and opinions.

But Hippies? Do you have some thing against them to the point where you feel the need to label people you don't agree with as Hippies? Really?!?

Edit to add: Just keep digging through the threads, you're bound to find some thing that you agree with.

[edit on 10/2/2009 by Slash]

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 11:12 AM
link   
What's wrong with the lunatics? Isn't the real problem with the smart people? The intelligentsia? These people make all the decisions and control everything. So... isn't it a better thing that we have people that have become deluded with the real world as opposed to those that control it?

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Let them come, we'll send 'em home on a rail.

twice!

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 08:41 PM
link   
At least we haven't been attacked by 4chan yet :shk:

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by nick_napalm

Don't give them ideas! We're lucky they haven't came yet. I really don't want those types here.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 11:22 PM
link   
I found the best feature on this site is the ignore button.

If I find a response to a post from a member that is so obviously written by some one not living in reality I just hit the button.

None of their posts will show up when I read the forums.

The only down side is I have half the members on ignore.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 02:26 AM
link   
FINALLY someone has said it. I have been dreading the hippie invasion since I joined here and it has finally happened. I have been suffering in silence for too long...but I will be silent no more.

THE LUNATIC HIPPIES MUST BE STOPPED! They are ruining the legitimacy of ATS and they must be stopped by any means necessary!

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 02:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Karlhungis

Hey

seriously...

I couldn't cope with this place without listening to some phish and busting out my hackie sack between posts

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 02:32 AM
link   
reply to post by mopusvindictus

Man, there is nothing worse than when people come in and start posting after they are hacky sacked out of their mind. All hopped up on Phish and Greatful Dead.... OUT OF CONTROL I say.

It must be stopped!

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 04:08 AM
link   
"The morons cycled over here to ruin the credibility of a serious site, the hippies got it and attacked by becoming members, brilliant.

Well, the good news, is there are a few intelligent folk here still trying to give it a good shake here, this I like to see and still come around for the best front page posts, and have to enjoy the entertainment of some immature little brat making a taunt post or reply here or there. Good work lunatics. Hilarious."

Just to correct you on the above... I didn't cycle, I minced.

[edit on 7-10-2009 by A boy in a dress]

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 02:50 PM
link   
I think it is funny. I think that there should be more lunatic threads. It brings entertainment to ATS. Hahah seriously, threads about how left handed people are aliens. You gotta love it.

top topics

join