It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why the horrific subliminal Msging in these Hitler &Mars videos?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 04:43 AM
link   
reply to post by DaisyAnne

Yip, I feel so absolutely stupid and gullable. As I said in another post, I get annoyed by these guys who make a mockery out of stuff that should be taken seriously. They add all this bul# to an ounce of truth, and the bit of truth gets passed off as bs too.

They are no better than the people taking the time to produce fake ufo vids. I don't get it..Why waste your time, to take the piss out of people you don't know and probably never will?

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 05:08 AM
link   
No shortage of sick people in this world. Who knows maybe this clown thinks he has some power over people if he puts these vids out. good job getting the word out. keep up the good work.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by jinx880101
reply to post by DaisyAnne

Yip, I feel so absolutely stupid and gullable. As I said in another post, I get annoyed by these guys who make a mockery out of stuff that should be taken seriously. They add all this bul# to an ounce of truth, and the bit of truth gets passed off as bs too.

They are no better than the people taking the time to produce fake ufo vids. I don't get it..Why waste your time, to take the piss out of people you don't know and probably never will?

Exactly. Whether they intended it as such or not, mockery is the most effective form of disinformation.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join