It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Forced vaccinations? Doesn't look like it.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Aside from the fiasco in the NY health industry, I'm thinking that the fear that forced vaccinations would be a reality are pretty much all but gone now. Many states will be receiving supplies of the virus within a week. Any forced vaccination program would have to be well under way by this point, or it has no chance of being successful. If your state say, receives 50,000 vaccines to start with, and 45,000 are taken, how would they then track who did or did not receive a vaccination after this happens? Well, they really couldn't.

So you can probably once again, put away those BoBs, and stop freaking out about forced vaccinations, as they are clearly not going to be a reality, except for in a few cases where a state may try to protect their health care or childcare industries.

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 12:45 AM
link   
WHAT?! you mean people were panicking over nothing?

i cant believe it...

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 05:22 AM
link   
I think its too early to tell

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 07:48 AM
link   
In the USA the first wave of the vaccines are for Medical Staff/Fire Service/Police/Army and so forth, from what I have read the first wave of the vaccines are Nasal Spray and Single Dose H1N1 Vaccines. I believe this is a dummy run, it's when the full blown H1N1 vaccine is realest to the masses it will become mandatory.

As for the UK

The second wave of swine flu has now begun, the chief medical officer (CMO) said on Thursday, as the latest figures showed that swine flu infections are steadily mounting.

The past week has seen 14,000 new cases, a 45% increase over the previous week, with schoolchildren being most affected Source

Looks like us people in the UK will see the reaction of the Vaccine in other countries before it's released here. Thank you for being our guinea pigs America

Edit: Then again looks like 1000 of our children are our guinea pigs

Children in Britain have begun receiving a swine flu vaccine today as part of a two-week trial. Researchers are hoping to use about 1,000 youngsters over the next fortnight to gauge which of two different drugs perform better. Children aged between six months and 12 years are being recruited at five test venues in Oxford, Bristol, Southampton, Exeter and London. One of the test vaccines – made by Baxter – is still awaiting approval from the European Medicines Agency, but could be cleared to be used this week. The other, Pandemrix – made by GlaxoSmithKline – has already been approved by regulators. Professor Andrew Pollard, a head researcher at the University of Oxford, told the BBC one of the aims of the trial was to see which drug performed better when given to children.Source

I don't trust these bastards

[edit on 2-10-2009 by NotAgain]

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 07:55 AM
link   
keep in mind that the vaccinations are not mandatory BECAUSE people were panicking. They are testing the waters. They say the vaccinations are not mandatory, tell that to the people in Massachusetts, the law said anyone who would refuse would be fined 1000 dollars/day. And what about the health workers who are forced to get vaccinated or lose their job. You think that doesn't qualify as mandatory? I do.

[edit on 2-10-2009 by ancient_wisdom]

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 08:00 AM
link   
82 deaths have been linked to Swine Flu in the UK and they spend millions on Vaccines.

Thousands die each year of poverty and they don't do jack #, sums the UK up brilliantly does that one. They can shove their shot up up their asses

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 08:04 AM
link   
reply to post by ancient_wisdom

There is either one or two things happening here.

They want to trick people or should I say so called "Crazy People" you know us that are awake, into not getting the Swine Flu Vaccine so we die of swine flu and they can just say "Ha told you to get the Vaccine"

or they really want us to take the vaccine so we become the living dead.

Either way I will risk my own life to do what's right for humanity, guess I just have to wait.

[edit on 2-10-2009 by NotAgain]

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 08:15 AM
link   
I read the other day that British forces will have to have it. Or face charges

2nd

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 08:31 AM
link   
From what I can tell, they are afraid they won't have enough for everybody here where I live.

I work in healthcare (though I'm just in the corporate office) but this year they provided the option of not only waiving the regular seasonal flu shot for this year but we could waive it indefinitely (what I chose).

From what I've been reading on this site and others about this being forced on us, it is not being reflected here in reality (lol). Not only are they saying we don't ever have to take any flu vaccine ever if we don't want to, but we may not even get the chance if we do want the H1N1 version of it.

So I don't know. We'll see what happens as the weather gets colder...

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by ancient_wisdom
... They are testing the waters...

I agree with this statement. Now that they've had the chance to size up the number of dissenters and the form that their dissent takes, the authorities can better prepare and equip themselves to physically force it upon the masses. Once they know how far we are willing to go to defend out rights, they will simply find a way to one-up us.

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by NotAgain

or they really want us to take the vaccine so we become the living dead.

LOL, maybe that is why there has been some much "zombie" stuff around lately, just getting us prepared for what's to come.

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 09:55 AM
link   
I really don't think they are "testing" anything. It's rolling out as planned, it's optional, as many have been saying all along. Here in Colorado, it's rolling out next week, and it's voluntary. Once they start giving it out, they will not be able to then force mandatory vaccinations, how would they even track that mess?

They say the vaccinations are not mandatory, tell that to the people in Massachusetts, the law said anyone who would refuse would be fined 1000 dollars/day.

You do realize this is not an actual law, right? This will never pass. It hasn't, and it won't. The people of Massachusettes are fine.

The theories that come November, AFTER 10s of thousands or even millions have already received the shot, that they will then try to force it are ridiculous. How could they possibly figure out who had already received it, and who hasn't?

Aside from the military, healthcare and childcare industries, I think most are probably safe from a mandatory anything.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by fleabit

i know in canada they could figure out who has it and who doesnt because we have health cards.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 10:06 AM
link   
OH NOTHING TO WORRY ABOUT,ONLY THAT my brother just said there gonna start giving these out in primary and secondary schools as just another jab that you get in your school life,and ASDA say pay them £8 and get it while youre shopping,nothing to worry about ,so with the apples,oranges,diet coke ,and paper you can pick up a deadly vaccine aswell,there too good to us!

top topics

join