It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A moment of silence for all the dead Jihadists

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by oozyism
Osama denies any responsibility, Mullah Omar states that Osama was under his guidance, if he was behind it we would know (that is why he asked for evidence). So basically you bombed the hell out of an already bombed nation.

www.chinaview.cn

In the ten minute recording the voice which is purported to be that of America's most wanted terrorist, says the U.S. president is "powerless" to stop the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan. The authenticity of the audio recording could not be independently verified.

The message was released by As-Sahab, Al-Qaeda's media wing, and distributed to several Jihadist websites. Part of the taped message condemns the United States support of Israel.

"We have already shown, and we have stated many times in more than two decades since the start of our disagreement with you, which is caused by your support for the Israelis who are occupying our land of Palestine, and which led us to carry out the events on September 11, 2001,"

CNN

"To the American people, this is my message to you: a reminder of the reasons behind 9/11 and the wars and the repercussions that followed and the way to resolve it," the message said.

"From the beginning, we have stated many times ... that the cause of our disagreement with you is your support of your allies, the Israelis, who are occupying our land in Palestine. Your stance along with some other grievances are what led us to carry out the events of 9/11."

Well maybe he has. Some people think that wasn't him in the video. The video was too grainy and dark. I've cleaned them up a bit. You tell me if that's him in the videos or not.

Zoomed in Greyscale

(click to open player in new window)

Zoomed in Color

(click to open player in new window)

Edit to add:

[edit on 2-10-2009 by SLAYER69]

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

Wel dont get yourself in a huff. You asked my opinion and I gave you an honest one, but if it makes you feel better I will lie.

I am amazed to find the real truth and to know that the hijakers are alive and well and doing interviews with Oprah. I cant believe our government lied to us.

There does that make you feel bettter?

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by KSPigpen

Wow. I wish I could bestow more than one star.

Nobody wins a war, not really; one side generally gains an asset(s), which often results in a long term (forever) military base.

I don't begrudge a moment of silence for all honorable warriors, as well as innocent lives lost. Those -- on either side -- that acted dishonorably I cannot respect.

I cannot and will not wrap my empathy around the idea of intentionally murdering unarmed citizens in the name of ANYTHING. War is fought between soldiers and intentional infliction of damage on citizens is .. -- IMH#O -- cowardice and dishonorable and worse that cannot be precisely articulated without the use of at least two expletives.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Reply to post by oozyism

Who are you to say how humans act? Don't know if you have even left your house. Also don't go running to the mods the second your back is against the wall. Doesn't make you look good. It's even more pathetic that you think a man that has a beard doesn't have a brain. Can you also please choose a side if you want to argue this. They can't be the pure and enlightened ones whilst being a retard with a beard now can they?

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by RankRancid
Reply to post by oozyism

Who are you to say how humans act? Don't know if you have even left your house. Also don't go running to the mods the second your back is against the wall. Doesn't make you look good. It's even more pathetic that you think a man that has a beard doesn't have a brain. Can you also please choose a side if you want to argue this. They can't be the pure and enlightened ones whilst being a retard with a beard now can they?

The federally budgeted (see below) military expenditure of the United States Department of Defense for fiscal year 2009 is[1]:

Total Spending $859-$1160 billion

Missile Defense $8.8 Bil.
F-35 Joint Strike Fighter $6.1 Bil.
NASA, satellites $3.5-$8.8 billion

The overall US intelligence budget has been considered classified until recently.

..2005, said the annual intelligence budget was $44 billion.

Link1

Link 2

You do the math, what do you suppose they are doing with $44 billion? They would have counter any attack directed towards US easily.

I'm not running to the MODS, I haven't got my back against anything. I'm referring to the double standards here. No ranting allowed, it is in the rules.

The MODS need to be fair. A productive discussion won't rise if they block certain views. That is not what I call progress.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

The MODS need to be fair. A productive discussion won't rise if they block certain views. That is not what I call progress.

So its ok if they block any views that disagree with yours, so that is what you called progress? Go figure.

As far as I can tell they havent blocked any of your views and none of us that disagree with you have asked them too.

I just disagree with your view that somehow our jihadist ENEMIES need our prayers or are even worthy of them.

[edit on 1-10-2009 by TacoBellMakesGas]

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by TacoBellMakesGas
reply to post by oozyism

Wel dont get yourself in a huff. You asked my opinion and I gave you an honest one, but if it makes you feel better I will lie.

I am amazed to find the real truth and to know that the hijakers are alive and well and doing interviews with Oprah. I cant believe our government lied to us.

There does that make you feel bettter?

Do you believe the Iraq war pretext was orchestrated? If so why don't you believe the same to be true for Afghanistan?

Do you usually believe liars?

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

I dont believe 911 was orchestrated by our government to start a war in Afghanistan, and no one has produced any proof to convince me otherwise. I believe that a bunch of terrorists commited the acts of 911 just like they bombed our ship, bombed our embassies, etc.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 10:59 PM
link   

reply to post by oozyism

So its ok if they block any views that disagree with yours, so that is what you called progress? Go figure.

As far as I can tell they havent blocked any of your views and none of us that disagree with you have asked them too.

I just disagree with your view that somehow our jihadist ENEMIES need our prayers or are even worthy of them.

[edit on 1-10-2009 by TacoBellMakesGas]

I guess you don't know what ranting means:

Some pilot dropping a JDAM from miles in the sky, to some 19 year old 11 Bang-Bang driving a bayonet into his guts. As long as that smelly bearded guy is dead, I'm happy.

How productive

ATS you let me down

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 11:02 PM
link   

reply to post by oozyism

I dont believe 911 was orchestrated by our government to start a war in Afghanistan, and no one has produced any proof to convince me otherwise. I believe that a bunch of terrorists commited the acts of 911 just like they bombed our ship, bombed our embassies, etc.

What about the Iraq war was it orchestrated? Was there any WMDs, any Al-Qaeda connections? Ohh maybe Osama was hiding in Iraq? What was it?

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Reply to post by oozyism

Ok granted I'm on my mobile I can't see if there have been any off topic or t&c violations but I haven't seen anyone attacking you. This argument has nothing to do with the money. We are talking about 2 groups and the way they handle themselves and more importantly innocents. Even though in this day and age an innocent might actually be hard to come by. I don't care for america much but I would side with satan or hitler before trying to stand up for suicide bombers. That mentality I will never ever understand. Killing yourself should never ever be a way out. Killing yourself and other people(some soldiers,mainly innocent bystanders) is a cowards way out. I think I'm slowly starting to repeat myself here so good luck with this thread...Rank...Over and Out

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Reply to post by oozyism

Ok granted I'm on my mobile I can't see if there have been any off topic or t&c violations but I haven't seen anyone attacking you. This argument has nothing to do with the money. We are talking about 2 groups and the way they handle themselves and more importantly innocents. Even though in this day and age an innocent might actually be hard to come by. I don't care for america much but I would side with satan or hitler before trying to stand up for suicide bombers. That mentality I will never ever understand. Killing yourself should never ever be a way out. Killing yourself and other people(some soldiers,mainly innocent bystanders) is a cowards way out. I think I'm slowly starting to repeat myself here so good luck with this thread...Rank...Over and Out

Have you considered that maybe not everyone has the same beliefs as you? That some people would actually take a bullet, ohh not that saying. Why would someone take a bullet for another person?

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 11:10 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Reply to post by oozyism

I do it for money. I am shallow. I can't speak for anyone else on this thread.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Reply to post by oozyism

Any man that has the balls to arm up and walk into battle for people he is protecting deserves respect. Cowards that kill themselves and innocent people deserve nothing except 17 crazy moaning chicks. I'd swap all the virgins for one dirty skank as long as she leaves me to myself. Another mans dream is the other mans nightmare. Lol it had to be a man of religion that came up with that one. Clearly hasn't spent time with 1 female let alone 17 or was it 70?

I will give the Jihadists one thing ... they are not cowards. It takes courage to kill yourself for what you believe in, even if what you believe in is effed up.

They're bad, but they're not pussies.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

Originally posted by ColoradoJens

An organization which has no political affiliation and which is fundamentalist in nature and which carries out attacks on innocent civilians (again, is driving a car bomb into a CIVILIAN market not PURPOSEFULLY targeting civilians?)

Already been answered, a carbomb is no different than a droping bomb, wrong intel = civilian deaths simple calculation which your corrupt head can't handle. As I said previously, Al-qaeda's intell is very weak compared to the US, that alone explains the higher number of civilian deaths caused by the group. Heres an example of wrong intel in the hands of the American army:

Fourteen Iraqis were reported killed and five injured early yesterday morning after an American war plane obliterated a family house in the north of the country. The military said it was a mistake.

I mean, they are killing Iraqi's and now Afghans let alone over three thousand innocent civilians (or wait - your going to say working is EVIL) on 9/11 Which part of killing innocent civillians do you not understand? Are you denying this?

And America is doing exacly what? OHH so in your world American bombs don't kill civilians? I don't understand your arguments. My point is that if the American army is not regarded as a terrorist organization by the international body than why should Al-qaeda be? That's exacly why in my first post I compared Al-qaeda to the US army, and I did take in to consideration the weaknesses and advantages of both organizations.

Yes, AlJazeera has repeatedly covered the al-qaeda massacres across Iraq (now they are spreading their non-terroristic love in Afghanistan) Hmmm. A group that moves from county to country atttempting to destabilize and then institute a barbaric form of Dark Ages proportions is not a terrorist group.

And once again America is doing exacly what? America is not spreading their own ideology in your little world I guess and I guess America hasn't tried to destabilize countries and then institute a barbaric form of New Age proportions. An ideology is an ideology, one is no better than the other, a communist can sit down with a capitalist and argue all day long and yet come to no conclusion in to which idea is actually better, the same goes for Communism and Social Communism (Social Communism alows dictator ship).

Al-qaeda has never admited the fact that they want to spread their own ideology across the world but America has, isn't that true? Al-qaeda has basically proclaimed that America should stop backing dictators in the middle-east and leave that area as a whole and let the people of that area decide which ideology they want to follow.

Ron Paul's argument that the united states was attacked due to its historical intervention in the middle east

Ron Paul is a US senator just so you know.

The creation of this group and many of our problems was our own CIA doings, of course. The qaed' has been blamed for things they didn't do - they have been used as stooges - but that doesn't excuse reality.

The group wasn't created by the CIA, they were merely supported to get rid of the Soviets in Afghanistan. Al-qaeda always hated America for its interventions which most of the time led to grave civil wars or worse genocide. Al-qaeda accepted the support of American dollar and weapons because it came through Pakistan, theyd didn't know it was from America (indirect support).

What is going on is an armed struggle between ideaological zealots and the US - this thread regards the standards of the qaed', and not the US - that is a whole nother thing. This band of idiots is not liberating anyone, and they kill whoever they please to show how tough they are.

And what exactly do you mean by liberating? And when the hell did they kill whoever they please to show how tough they are lol. Now you are making wild claims. My whole point have been very clear and you have not refuted anything. Yet

They are thugs, once long ago in a land far away armed by the USA - but now we battle them.

Don't just call people names, please explain why they are thugs? I can call you a dickhead, wouldn't you ask why I called you that? Since I haven't even seen your face

I am angry we are in Iraq. I am angry I witnessed first hand 9/11 and the unimaginable horror of thousands of people wiped off the map

Great! anger is not going to solve anything. When there is a problem you know what professionals do to solve it? They understand the problem first, you haven't done that. You have let your emotions take control of you. You cannot be of any kind of help being in this state of mind.

- many of whom I saw with my OWN GOD DAMNED EYES plummet to the earth from 80 stories up only to land feet from where I stood. They are terrorists, make no doubt about it.

Have you seen the video of a man watching his son/daughter die in his arm? Israeli bullet wound. I wonder how that guy viewed Israel and America (Israel's sponsor) after the occurrence. Do you think he will feel the same way you do? Do you think that man will portray America and Israel as terrorist nations? Without even bothering to know the truth.

Now, lets start the thread about the theory that the US is the biggest terrorist out there and I will respond there, at least with some intelligence. Geeze, Al Qaeda not a terrorist organization? What are they, the Tabernacle Choir?

Once again you seem to think this is sooo obviouse(Al-qaeda being a terrorist organization) and yet you weren't able to prove Al-qaeda's guilt at all unfortunately. Please try again

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Reply to post by oozyism

I do it for money. I am shallow. I can't speak for anyone else on this thread.

Let's do this step by step because I'm getting the feeling that most of you are mis-informed.

Why do you think the Jihadists are fighting you? Do you believe it is because they want virgins or because they want everyone to be Muslims? Or because they just hate you?

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

I dont really give a flying rip why they want to kill innocent people, but I know they want to kill them and so therefore they must die first.

+6 more 
posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Wow. This thread blew me away. Had to step out and huff down a few smokes to get my nerves back in order.

I was all set to ask Oozzyism, or whatever that handle is, just what rock he crawled out from under. Then he mentioned having lived in Afghanistan. THEN he mentioned living in the Peshawar Refugee Camp. I began to suspect what rock he crawled out from under.

Then he mentioned "mullah" Omar.

That sealed it, for me. Oozy, I KNOW what rock you crawled out from under. I don't know what country you live in now, but I'm willing to bet it ain't the USA, because I'm relatively sure you're on one of those "lists" of folks that don't make it past customs without a visit to the crossbar hotel.

Your propagandistic attempt to equate Taliban and Al Quaeda "freedom fighters" killing civilians with US professional soldiers killing civilians is an epic FAIL. It has a fatal flaw, no pun intended.

US professional soldiers target MILITARY personnel, including your precious "freedom fighters". If civilians are being used as shield by your "brave warriors", they die too.

In contrast, your "holy warriors" target CIVILIANS, and if a WARRIOR is in the way, he dies too.

BIG damn difference. The only military target on 9-11 was the Pentagon, and most of those fellows (but not all) are just "chairborne commandos", and thus not much of a threat.

In the WTC, 50,000 CIVILIANS were targetted. Maybe your intel told you it was a seething nest of Rangers and Special Forces disguised as civilians, eh?

That was a PATHETIC attempt at propaganda, accidentally targetted at an audience that is accustomed to THINKING.

You should be more careful of your targets, but, in common with your "heroes", you tend to choose those who you believe to be unable to defend themselves.

Sometimes y'all folks miscalculate, I see.

I'm acquainted with an older generation of mujahideen. Men with honor, unlike the current crop. I can think of NO instance in which those men intentionally targetted civilians. Not so with your current "holy warriors".

THEY are cowards. THEY choose to fight those whom they hope can't fight back.

Your fathers were MUCH better men, and I wish they had raised you better. I reckon they were too busy killing enemy SOLDIERS to give you the attention you needed.

KSPigpen, I hate to take issue with you too, since I generally agree with you, and always respect your opinions, but take issue I must. There is a fundamental difference between Islamic "holy warriors" and the Americans you call "holy warriors". It is this: the muslim holy warriors are fighting on BEHALF of their god, not just calling his wrath down on the heathen. They fight on BEHALF of allah, or as they like to put it "in the way of allah". That's tantamount in MY mind to an admission that their god is unable to take up for himself, but he likes dabbling in politics.

US soldiers, by contrast, may PRAY to God, or may ask His blessings, but they fight on BEHALF of America, or whatever they perceive of as America. They generally believe that their God is able to look after himself, and pray that he deigns to look after them, too, not the other way 'round.

I bet I get gigged for this, but it was too much to take. I had to speak up, or bust.

nenothtu out

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 11:28 PM
link   

reply to post by oozyism

I dont really give a flying rip why they want to kill innocent people, but I know they want to kill them and so therefore they must die first.

No nono the question again:

Why do you think the Jihadists are fighting you? Do you believe it is because they want virgins or because they want everyone to be Muslims? Or because they just hate you?

They never said they want to kill civilians, read my previous post:

Al Qaeda No. 2: We don't kill innocents

I can say America wants to kill civilians the same way you are saying Jihadists want to kill civilians, but that wouldn't be true would it. Now I don't want to back my argument based on a lie:

Three children and two women were killed when missiles fired by a suspected unmanned US aircraft hit a village on the Pakistan-Afghanistan border Friday in the third such attack in as many days, officials said.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join